Chapter 5: Aftermath of A New Discovery

Yuuri woke up, his whole body buried in his blanket. He stared out of his window, taking in the view. There was nothing new, everything in the city was moving as usual: the cars, buses, trains, and, of course, the people. The people that still dream big, despite their age, the products of society itself. There were hospitals, schools, malls, restaurants, and apartments. Some of the roads were wider than the others, some towers were so tall, it could probably get a signal from aliens in space. 

   Yuuri sighed, he knew he would have to get out of this sickening period of mourning soon, so he got up and changed into his uniform. He was in the horns of dilemma, deciding whether he should text Phichit to wait for him in the lobby or not. It would be nice to have Phichit accompanying him while walking to school, but Yuuri knew that Phichit was going to ask whether he used the website or not. If Yuuri told him the truth, Phichit would just keep on telling him to try it until he does. If Yuuri lied, Phichit would ask for more details.

In the end, Yuuri got ready and left his room, without informing Phichit or anyone else for that matter.

----------------------------------------------------------

   Yuuri felt somewhat a bit better than his usual self as he felt the breeze, it was nice to be out of the apartment for once. Yuuri was prepared for the shit amount of work he was going to get, but he was not prepared for Phichit to pop out of nowhere as Yuuri walked through the halls to his next class.

"YUUUUUUURI!" Phichit called out as he jogged towards Phichit.

Yuuri knew that he couldn't run away, one way or another Phichit would still find him so he stood there and smiled, "Heyyyy Phichit."

"I didn't know you were coming today," Phichit gave him a light smile, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Guess I forgot," Yuuri lied with a shrug.

"Oh okay then," Phichit said as both of them started walking, "So did you try the website?"

"Shit, he dropped the bomb," Yuuri thought as the words left Phichit's mouth. Before Yuuri could answer Phichit's question, Phichit sighed, "You didn't even bother searching it did you."

"How do you kno-"

Phichit cuts him off, "Yuuri you have been my best friend for so long, I could read you like an open book."

"I am now concerned and afraid," Yuuri replied.

"And I am now a bit offended yet not surprised," Phichit stated, "I'm glad you're back though, I was worried."

"Well, I'm still...." Yuuri frowned as he stared at his feet on the ground.

Phichit patted his back, "Like Jessie J once said, 'It's okay not to be okay,' besides I would be seriously worried if you pretended like everything is okay."

Yuuri tried his best not to cry, "Really with the lame Jessie J quote?"

Phichit chuckled, "I couldn't help it, seemed like the right thing to say."

Yuuri rolled his eyes and smiled at him, "Whatever."

----------------------------------------------------------

   Yuuri stared at the "Google" sign on his laptop as thoughts ran through his mind like horses in a race. He thought it was pretty useless to ask a guy to find a solution to a problem when there is no solution. Additionally, he had trust issues with this so called "Icarus" guy. Once again, Yuuri found himself in the horns of dilemma again. Should he keep it to himself and depend on time to do the work or should he try opening up and try using the website? He didn't want to talk to his parents since they were having enough problems as it is and he knew his friends couldn't help him with this. It all depended on Yuuri, but he was hopeless. 

So with a deep breath, he entered the name of the website and started typing everything he wanted to say.