Secrets (Sting X Reader)

De Kirai-senpai

Y/n L/n was raised by the hell fire dragon and implanted with a hell fire lacrima. But he grew sick and she w... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Tag Team PT 1
Chapter 20 PT 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N

A/N

164 2 0
De Kirai-senpai

The last chapter took FOREVER and I am so sorry. It really felt like one of if not the most important chapter of the whole story. I spent 2 weeks writing and rewriting it. Editing, revising, consulting friends and family about changes, researching traditional weddings and putting my own twist to them, and putting a lot of effort into it. I honestly am really proud of the product that came out of this long tedious process. I feel like this is the best chapter I've ever written. Of course not even a year from now imma be screaming my ass off about how bad I think it is. Anyways I just wanted to share this and to let you all know I'm hoping updates will be more consistent. My goal is 1 chapter at least every week starting monday. This may vary depending on bull shit but I really hope so. See ya next chapter!

P.S. If you are like me and use KissAnime please do not subject yourself to the undyning slow, painful, ear raping torture that is the GMG dub!!! I swear that I didn't even watch five minuets of Sting, Rouge, Lector and Frosch talking and I nearly threw my phone across the room in a blind fury at how AWFUL it was!!!!! I'm sorry I hate the Fairy Tail dub!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

106K 5K 67
It's a very big time for Sabertooth, the Grand Magic Games is going to take place very soon. No one is more excited than Y/N L/N, a moon dragon slay...
57K 1.6K 55
"Whore. Go die." "She's on my class. The person that rejected Ren and being bullied by his fangirls." "So. She really is a fucking bitch?" "Should we...
35.3K 1K 30
[COMPLETED] Word count: About 28,000 After the War with the Alvarez Empire, all of the guilds in Fiore have started their gradual recovery. Sting has...
19.7K 976 43
The truth behind what drives the SaberTooth Guild to be as ruthless and driven as they are has never been clear. Behind the stoney face and heartless...