Crowned By The Devil - BOOK 3...

By EmotionalPerson01

Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War Wit... More

THIS IS BOOK 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Rewrite starts here)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE READ
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
BOOK 4 Cover read!!!(CLOSED)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
BOOK 4 IS OUT!!!

Chapter 1

6.8K 277 26
By EmotionalPerson01

Lucifer P.O.V

I watched intensely as James tried to convinced her to go first. She just said no again. Oh Sky, how I admire your stubbornness.

I grabbed James and Gabe and teleported us to the house. I flashed back only to be standing in mid air. Where's the plain?

I frantically searched the sky for the plane but there was no sign. I heard something explode. I looked across to see a missile heading for me. I felt rage go through me. I grabbed the missile and threw it to one of the jets causing it to explode.

I threw a huge fireball at the other jet causing it to also explode. I flew towards the helicopter and pulled the driver out causing the helicopter to lose control.

I looked down sensing for Skylar. I can feel her struggling. I can feel her fighting. I dropped myself down into the ocean and searched for any sighting of the plane. I saw the plan at the bottom of the ocean and started swimming down.

Please be okay Sky.

As I got closer I saw some guys body floating around. I swam to the broken entrance and looked inside to see Skylar's pale body floating in the seat tied down. I ripped the straps off her and grabbed her body. Within a flash we were back at the house.

I dropped her body on the sofa and started performing CPR. "What happened" James shrieked as I continued to breathe in her mouth.

I started to pump her heart. "She got stuck at the bottom of the ocean. They tied her down in a seat" I bluntly replied.

I looked at Sky's body to see she was still unconscious. Stop playing dead Sky.

"AXEL" I called out angrily. Within a second he appeared. He was about to say something but stopped once he saw Sky's body. He rushed over and kneeled down next to me.

He didn't asked questions. He just started performing CPR on her. He then started chanting the chant I used when I once bought Sky back from the dead.

See, I was able to do that once. Only once am I allowed to do that on her and not to mention, the only one. I stood up and watched as Skylar's body got paler by the second. Her lips were turning blue. 

I can't lose you for real this time Princessa. Who's going to smack me every time I say something stupid or even put up with me. I need you in my life. I love you. I wouldn't allow you to just leave me like this. I need you. I don't care how many times I say it. You can't leave me. We were rule this world together. 

Hours passed by and we still crowd her as if she is just in a heavy sleep. Bearing down on her waiting for some type of movement. Some type of flinch to assume she's still alive.

Skylar is not dead. I still refuse to believe this is the end. I can't feel her spirit no long because she does not have one. I can no longer tell her I love her or see her smile or hear her laugh. I should have been the Devil I am and saved her first. She would of hated me for letting one of them die but I could live with it. I cant live without her.

I stood across from Sky's body not knowing how to respond or what to think. My mind is swallowed with memories and emotions. I didn't see her death as it is now. None of us expected this. Fate was a bitch.

I sense a present I once hated and still do. "Have you come to mock my pain" I growled turned around to see a long time familiar face. 

"On the contrary brother, I am here to help" he smiled. I scoffed in this belief. "Help? Help is not what I got when you decided to choose father's side" I hissed.

He leaned against the livingroom door frame. "Still holding on to that I see" he stated.

My hands tightened into a fist begging to meet his face. "Who is he" Gabe asked in a low tone.

"My so call brother" I scoffed without taking my eyes off him.

He smiled, "Archangel, Micah" he greeted.

"What are you doing here" Axel asked.

"Ahh, Axel, nice to see you too" he stated "And, I'm here about the girl" he nodded toward Skylar's body.

"What do you want with her" I growled.

"Relax yourself and just hear me out. Right now, she's dead" he started off.

"NO SHIT" my voice boomed through the house in anger.

He shook his head and continued, "Right now, she's not going to heaven because well she loves you. And she's certainly not going to hell because you would never accept her soul into the gates of hell. So right now, she's stuck in a realm of nothing" he explained.

"A realm of nothing?" Randy questioned.

"Yea. It's where trapped souls go and relive their death over and over until someone let them through the gate of hell" Micah explained.

"What's your point" my patience was running out.

"Father has been watching you. He see's how much you love this human and how much she loves you. He's will to allow you to bring her back excepting this time she will be immortal...just as you" he stated with a pause at the end.

"I'm guessing there will be a bad side to this" I stated and he nodded.

"The good part is that you guys will go to heaven when you die. You guys have a clean slate" he spoke to Skylar's bros.

"The bad part is that Skylar will be forever immortal and live with you in Hell. Before you complain she should have a second chance at life, she already had a life so you either take this deal, she wouldn't have a soul but she wouldn't be stuck in the lost soul realm or you don't take this and she keeps reliving her death in the realm itself" he stated.

I turned to look at Skylar. I was getting her out that realm whether she would hate me for it later or not.

"Oh I forgot to add. She will come back as part Demon" Micah added.

I flashed in front him and started to choke him. "You can't make her part Demon. That's just going to torture her" I growled.

I pushed me away and fixed his shirt, "It's not my choice. It's father's" he stated.

"Oh course it is. He creates humans yet wants them to suffer and I'm the evil one right" I scoffed. I turned to James who was staring at Sky's body.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to bring her back. Being stuck between realms is not the best -"

"Just do it. I'm sick and tired of this shit. She should never have to go through this. No one should" he hissed cutting me off.

I've entered the realm of stuck souls before and trust me when I say it is bad. It's not something you would even like to experience.

"To bring her back, all you have to do is take her heart and pass it through the gates of hell. She should wake up in 24 hours. Her soul was pure before it came in contact with you and it somewhat still is" he mumbled the last sentence.

I didn't say a word. I just glared at him and Axel rolled his eyes. "My job is done here" he spoke and looked up. A white aura glowed around him before he disappeared.

I turned to Sky's body. I'm sorry you had to go through this.

"Can you guys please clean her up" I asked.

"I'll call Meg" James huffed before walking off.

Two hours passed by and Sky was now in fresh clean clothes on her bed. I ran my fingers down her cold arm. I picked her body up bridal style and walked out the room and down the stairs.

"I'll bring her back in about an hour" I spoke to the guys. They just nodded and stay quiet. James just sat on the couch unresponsive.

I flashed into Hell and walked across the bridge of fire which led to my kingdom. I walked into the mansion and into the main room (Yes, i have my own mansion in Hell. Get over it). I placed her body on the counter and placed my head on her stomach.

"I'm so sorry. You're stuck because of me" I wept. "Once again, this is my fault" I blamed myself.

I stood up and unbutton her plaid shirt. I flamed my finger and ran a line over her heart. I let out a sigh as I reached inside and pulled out her heart. A tear slipped down from my eye. 

I never imagined myself doing this. I never thought it would come to this point or even think it would be remotely possible. I watched her heart become specks of light going different ways. Her heart was pure. I cleaned the fresh wound over her chest and used my powers to heal her but it left a scar.

I button up her shirt and kissed her forehead. "I still love you. I hope you understand why I had to do this" I mumbled.

I spent the rest of the hour talking to her knowing she wouldn't be able to hear anything I said. She would still and always be my light through the darkness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.2K 55
His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his head in my neck. A slight gasp leaves my...
268 29 14
.."Lucifer happens to find his mate in your clan,..And his MATE happens to be your Dearest Daughter...", All I heard was daughter, Yes I know, She ha...
17.7K 443 15
You've established yourself as a member at the Hazbin Hotel, but are soon faced with sharing the hotel with someone who you've met in the past, Lucif...
7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...