Domestic (Dan Howell X Female...

By teensthesedays0

{highest ranking; #41 in fanfiction} Two Youtubers, one story. This starts cringey & unrealistic but it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 + A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
50K Q&A
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
idea?
hey :)

Chapter 36

2.7K 128 324
By teensthesedays0

(A/N; Can we just- ^^^^)

You were walking along the old crumbly path of your childhood town. The smell of sea was strong and you could see the water from behind the building from the top of the cobbled hill. Your parents had moved away from here when you were 17 so you had forgotten what it was like to be here. It was a very tourist-y place all year round so it would often get crowded, though you didn't mind. Dan had agreed to come see it with you today on the way It was a very quiet and quaint little 'village' almost. Something you'd expect in a cutesy children's illustrations book. You strolled through the small street you had spent many evenings after school playing tig/tag/catch, ding dong ditch and hopscotch.

The little tourist shop was open. It was filled with the usual tourist stuff, magnets, t-shirts & stickers, but what drew everyone in was the smell of the creamy ice cream coming from the back of the shop. No one could resist walking past the shop. You used to get a cone there every Friday after school if you had behaved that week. You were very rarely told you weren't allowed any and you would settle for no other than I/C/F (ice cream flavour, what's your favourite? Mines is Mint choco-chip FITE ME)

''Wanna get some ice cream?'' You suggested, looking hopefull. You looked up at Dan and smiled. ''You know me so well'' He laughed. Grinning, you led him into the old shop.

(Is this a popular place somewhere else?? Idk it looked cutesy)

You entered, the fresh smell of their special, one-of-a-kind ice cream taking you by surprise. You forgot what it smelt like which took you straight back to your childhood.

***Flashback***

''C,mon Y/N! Jack laughed, grabbing you by the hand and dragging you in. (make this JackSepticEye if you want, i'm imaging it as him but if you don't wanna then don't :) )

''I'm coming, I'm coming!'' You giggled, feeling that familiar feeling in your stomach whenever he touched you. Being a five year old, you had no idea what that feeling meant.

"Hi Mr.Willow, the usual please!" Jack perked up, the little five year old boy standing on his tippy-toes, awing at the ice cream displayed in front of him.

"Have you behaved this week?" He peered over the counter, smiling at you both. "Of course Mr.Willow!" You smiled.

He scooped the ice cream and handed it over to you. "Now, don't you two get into any mischief!" He chuckled before serving the people behind you.

"The den?" You asked hopefully. "The den" He nodded and started walking towards the forest. After following the trail, going off the path and into the trees, pushing back many branches and crawling under the fallen down tree, you came across The Den.

The Den was a circle of trees with wooden planks duct taped to the trees above you. His father was a construction builder, so sneakily stealing these supplies out the back of his van was never a problem when one broke. You had stood up planks to make a wall and decorated the outside with broken down sticks with leaves still attached and changed them regularly.

"Ugh, it's all messed up again" You whined, referring to the path you had made by sweeping away the dirt and leaves. The broom you had stolen from your mum and was still inside The Den.

"I'll fix it later. Eat your ice cream" He walked in and sat down on the log you hauled in here. You sat on the little chair you got for 50p/cent out of a charity shop.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?" He replied, licking the dripping ice cream off his come which was quickly falling.

"Do you think we'll be friends forever?" You asked, turning to face him on the seat.

"Of course! I'll be your hero! I'll beat up any of your boyfriends if they treat you wrong!" He stood up, striking up a heroic pose.

(You could be bisexual but they're kids and don't really know what that is)

You giggled. "Boys are gross though! They've got cooties! Well, except you Jack. You're a nice boy. At playtime, Mark took my crisps and I had to chase him" You sulked.

"I'll beat him up too" Jack sat back down, taking another huge lick. (ya nasty)

"We can live together in a huge mansion! We'll have huge parties with famous people and have tons of pets and... oh, growing up will be so much fun" You sighed happily. (You got a storm coming)

At age 6, he was still your best and only friend

Age 7, his parents almost moved away but didn't. Still remained your one and only best friend.

Age 8, he and Mark did a project together and realised they had a lot more in common than they though. They became very good friends.

Age 9, Jack often took Mark to The Den and didn't talk to you as much.

Age 10, you made friends with your new next door neighbour. She was okay.

Age 11, you and Jack got closer again as high school/secondary school approached (dk what that is in America & England) You realised you had a crush on him all this time.

Age 12, Jack formed a completely new friend group and you joined him. You made some good friends, but never a best friend. Jack made a new best friend though. Mark.

Age 13, Jack thought the idea of re-visiting The Den was childish and stupid.

Age 14, Jack finally asked you out after all these years of crushing. After saying The Den was for kids, he took you and the group to go drinking there and would often get very drunk. (Yes, this is the norm for most 14 year olds now)

Age 15, Jack continued to date you, but seemed distant.

Age 16, Jack spent almost all his time with Mark and left you lonely in your unstable relationship.

Age 17, you caught Jack and Mark making out. Your dad got a job offer not long after and moved almost immediately.

***flashback***

''Hi, what can...'' Mr.Willow tailed off. ''Is that... No, it can't be. Y/N?'' He looked at you hopefully. ''That's me!'' You chirped excitedly. "Oh my days, Sally! Come see who's here!" He called out to the back room.

"What is it? I- Oh my god Y/N!" She quickly rushed from behind the counter and gave you a warm hug. "It's been so long, congratulations on all the success. You know, with the tube.., thing?"

"YouTube" You giggled. "And thank you, it's going well"

"And who's this handsome young fella?" She walked past you and gave Dan a warm smile. "Oh, hi. I'm Dan" He smiled awkwardly.

You made a cringing face at him and he giggled slightly, still feeling awkward. "This is Dan, my boyfriend" You walked beside him, saving him from the tension growing. You decided to be a good person and save him from the situation.

"You've caught yourself a good one Y/N!" She laughed. As embarrassing and as cringey as she could be sometimes, she was still her own unique character.

"I agree" An unfamiliar voice came from a man leaned against the entrance to the back room. It seemed somewhat familiar.

"Jack?"

~~~
A/N; Well I left you guys for a while, geez I'm sorry

Did you like this chapter?

ALSO WHAT IS LIFE. WE HIT 100K GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's at 115K now but I wanted to round it okAY 😹

AND AND AND AND AND

#41 in fanfiction.

I may have stopped breathing properly btw but that's okay. I'm alive. Just.

I LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXXX

Remember to vote if you enjoyed frends

Love - L x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267 13 13
These are the entries I wrote about a guy who broke my heart, and he hasn't read a single word. "You won the breakup," I tell him. "Congratulations...
355K 10.1K 50
daniel howell x reader - So much of this fucking story is a mess, I apologize. It was my first fic, written when I was TWELVE, and it's so cringe wor...
39.9K 1.5K 47
NOTICE: i wrote this many years ago. it's awful. i don't know why it got this many reads, like??? but anyway. don't read this if you have standards a...
13.7K 155 18
IMPORTANT NOTICE THESE WERE ALL WRITTEN BEFORE DAN CAME OUT! THESE ARE IN NO WAY MEANT TO DISRESPECT HIM OR HIS SEXUALITY. WARNINGS: EXPLICIT/SEXUAL...