Leah Riddle (Book 1)

By xxShaylee3xx

(Series in Editing) "What's going on?" I turned to Severus. "We need your help. The Death Eaters," Barty said... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Fifty-Eight

2.7K 46 11
By xxShaylee3xx

We landed on the ground with a thud, and I looked up to see we were in a graveyard. I instantly pulled out my acting tricks and gasped.

"Merlin, is this part of the task?" I said breathlessly. I looked at a large grim reaper statue and saw the name Tom Riddle on the headstone.

"I don't think so," Potter shook his head, gulping loudly. I looked at the gravestone and sighed shakily.

"Harry," I whispered, and he looked at the grave with a pale face. As he was looking at it, my father's voice says,

"Kill the spare!"

I flicked my hand towards Cedric so he flew back and green light surrounded us. Potter looked over quickly just as I put my hands to my mouth in false horror. I let out a strangled cry, but was very pleased I pulled that off.

Wormtail emerged from behind two tall graves, carrying my father. You couldn't tell it was him since he was wrapped up, but I knew. I whimpered and Potter inched closer to me. Wormtail forced Potter to his knees and bound him there magically, but I only pretended I was.

I let a tear slide down my cheek and I watched in amazement as Wormtail put my father into a giant cauldron. The steam rose quickly and Wormtail took out my father's wand.

"Bone of a relative, taken unwillingly," he said, making a bone rise from his father's grave, which happened to be what Potter was next to. I watched as Wormtail had the statue capture Potter, leaving me on the ground. The bone plopped into the cauldron and I held my breath.

"Flesh of a servant, willing given," he whimpered, and then I gasped as he cut off his own hand, making it fall into the cauldron. 

"Blood of the enemy, forcibly taken," he continued after he screamed in pain, taking Potter's wrist and making a large cut, which earned a scream from Potter.

Wormtail flicked the blood into the mixture and turned to me. I looked up at Wormtail and he seemed frightened.

"Blood of a relative!" he said loudly, and Potter gasped as I let out a surprised cry.

"What?" I sobbed, seemingly in denial. He took my hand and made a deep slice in my palm, and it barely hurt, but I cried out. Finally, Wormtail put my blood in, and steam rose, as did my fathers pale little body, making it grow in size. Soon it was a full grown body and black tendrils wrapped around him, turning into a cloak.

I was crying out of joy, but Potter thought I was scared. He started screaming, probably because of his scar and I sobbed.

"I don't wanna die," I sobbed and Potter clenched his teeth.

"I won't let you die," he promised fiercely.

"You hate me," I sobbed, and I saw my father's full figure in front of me; I cried harder.

"My dear," he said, and I knew by the look he gave me, that I could drop the charade. I stood up and stared at him for a while, letting the tears stop and I smiled.

He enveloped me in a hug and smiled.

"Ah, my daughter," he said, and this hug was much different. He was trying to be careful not to harm my 'frail' figure. I clung to him tightly before respectfully stepping back.

"Daughter?" Potter roared.

"Potter, may I introduce you properly? This is Leah Riddle," father said, and then walked over to Wormtail.

"Leah, you have a choice, please don't side with them! Forget our differences, please!" he begged, but I was watching as father called the death eaters. Before I knew it, we were surrounded by cloaked figures.

"Ah, my dear friends," father smiled and I stepped back next to Potter. I noticed some spots were not filled, and everyone was bowing down, kissing the edge of his robes.

"My Lord, you've returned!" people said in turn. Potter was looking at me desperately, and to toy with him, I took his hand. When father turned around he raised his nonexistent eyebrows.

"My own daughter has chosen Potter over her family," he said, but he knew I had a plan; get inside the enemy's head.

"I will never be a daughter of yours," I spat and he frowned.

"Dear, I'm hurt," he said, walking around his circle of followers. He unmasked one of them and I saw Lucius.

"Lucius, where have you been?" he asked slyly.

"My Lord, if I heard even a whisper about this," he started and I raised my eyebrows.

"I dropped more than whispers Lucius," he said, and though Potter couldn't see, I saw my fathers eyes flicker towards me.

"My Lord, I am sorry, truly," he said, bowing even more.

"I know you are, Lucius," he nodded.

"Carrow's," father said unmasking them, and I gasped, realizing there was no way Alex was related to them! I hadn't realized they had sandy hair and brown eyes. All eyes turned to me, and I opened my mouth.

"You aren't Alex's parents!" I blurted out and father scowled at me.

"Stay out of this child," he said threateningly, and I hoped it was an act. I cowered next to Potter and bit my lip. The Carrow twins were looking at me in confusion and I narrowed my eyes.

"You can make it out of here; run while you can!" Potter whispered, but with that, my father turned around.

"Harry, I almost forgot about you...almost. You see, all those years ago when you defeated me, it wasn't because I was weak. No, your mother had created a love shield; I could not touch you. But, you see, with your blood in me now, I can touch you," he smiled and then put a finger right over Potter's scar. He laughed evilly as Potter screamed, and then moved behind me.

"Tell me, what would you do, if I killed your other friend?" he asked, a sharp finger nail trailing down my cheek. I made myself cry silently, and then forced my eyes to turn red.

"Would you trade your life for hers? I could kill her and set you free," he offered, and I saw rage over take Potter.

"Do it Harry," I whispered before he could say anything.

"No, I won't!" he yelled, struggling against the statue. Father held his wand to my head, and I heard his voice, though it wasn't out loud.

'I will not harm you.' He said and I barely nodded.

"You will, Harry! You're the one who can take him down, not me! The boy who lived!" I yelled, and father pretended to force my head back by lightly pulling my hair, but I knew what he wanted. I cried out and screamed at Harry.

"Just agree to it!" I yelled and Potter looked furious.

"No!" he yelled and by now all the followers were jeering.

"Young love," father sighed with a sneer, and then trailed his wand up and down my face, from my temple to my jaw, which made me pretend to whimper. When father had said that, the death eaters laughed nastily.

"Let her go, this is between us," Potter said between clenched teeth. Father laughed coldly, like I have many times, and then pushed me so I fell to the ground! I inched back as Potter fell from the statue suddenly and onto the ground. He clambered to his feet and father pointed his wand at him.

"Now I'm sure you've been properly educated on how to duel," father said, smiling.

"First, we bow," he instructed, bowing slightly, but Potter remained upright.

"I said bow!" he ordered, forcing him to bow. The death eaters cheered sinisterly, and then father circled him. Sending a spell at Potter, he smiled evilly, but Potter ducked behind a tombstone.

"Come out and face me Potter! I want to see the life drain from your eyes when I kill you!" he demanded, and Potter hesitated. I slowly made my way over, taking his hands.

"You can do this Harry!" I whispered urgently.

"Get out of here now, I'll find my way back somehow," he said and I heard father taunting Potter.

"Come out and fight, Harry!" he sneered and then laughed.

"No, Harry, I can't just leave you!" I said and then Potter jumped out. He shot one spell and father shot another, the two colliding into a stream of good vs. evil. A glittering shield over took the two and the wands began glowing, almost like mine did with Aurea. Suddenly, to my surprise, Potter's parents came out of the wand!

Well, ghosts or something did. Others came out of the wand, including Cedric and my 'parents'. Cedric spoke to Potter, and then all the ghosts rushed at my father, just as Potter dropped the spell and ran towards me. He scooped up the portkey, grabbed Cedric's body, and I clasped Potter's hand, just as it popped out of sight.

The last thing I heard was the angry yells of my father. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 487 37
Severus Snape? Yeah, I'm related to him. No, he isn't a real Death Eater. No, I don't believe in Voldemort and his views, no matter how much I hang o...
47.9K 3.2K 54
16 Year Old Tom Riddle realized that with his return came a few...complications. Mainly being...Where was he going to stay, how is he going to surviv...
6.6K 171 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...
576K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...