The Story of love [Austin Mah...

By fivesaucemagcon

Second book is out. 2014 © fivesaucemagcon All rights reserved More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5(:
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10. Forgiveness
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part 2
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 [hehe dirty number;)] Part 1
Chapter 69 part 2
Chapter 70!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
informatiooon.

Chapter 52

2.3K 10 1
By fivesaucemagcon

Sarah's POV

Roberts dad went ballistic once he found out I was pregnant. He keep yelling at Robert and it scared me. His voice kept getting louder and louder.

Mike:How could you be so irresponsible Robert?! We both know your going to leave her. She's 16 for gods sake!

Robert: Just because you left mom when I was 3 doesn't mean I'm going to leave Sarah. I love her!

Ronda: Robert that's enough out of you!

Robert: No mom. He left us! Just because he wanted to go sleepwith a whore!

Mike: That's enough! Like your any better! Getting this whore pregnant.

That was it for Robert. He leaped on his dad and started beating the crap out of him. I was freaking out. I started screaming and crying. Ronda was trying to comfort me but it didn't work.

Me: Robert stop! He isn't worth it!!

Robert stopped beating his dad up. Ronda ran over to see if he was ok. There was blood everywhere. Robert came over to hold me. I didn't realize I was shaking until he held me. He started comforting me.

Robert : Shh. Its ok.

Mike: Yeah that's right. Go comfort your little whore. Once a whore always a whore.

Robert didn't need to do anything. I ran over and slapped him across his face. HARD! I ran out of the house crying.

Robert: I'm going to marry Sarah. With our without your permission. Some family you are.

He slammed the door and ran to me. He gave me a hug and told me it was time to go home. I just nodded and got in the car. He kissed me before he started the car and we drove off heading home. Thank god. I couldn't wait to get there.I looked out the window.We were in the car and it was silent for at least 10 minutes. I couldn't stand it anymore so I broke the silence.

Me: Babe. I'm sor..

He cut me off before I could finish.

Robert: Sarah its fine. You didn't know.

Me: Will you tell me what happened?

Robert: Yeah I guess.. Well when I was 3 when mom found out he was cheating on her. He left her after that. 10 years later he decided to come back in our life. Mom was still in love with him so of course she'd take him back. As for me I never could get myself to forgive him.

Me: Babe I'm so sorry. Your mom doesn't deserve him. You don't need his agreement to marry me.

Robert: Baby I love you.

He kisses my forehead and drives to the hotel room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 52K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6M 54.1K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...