The Hidden Secret || Assassin...

By ChienoHime

Shirahashi Miyako, a new transfer student that got into Class A and really a magnet of trouble. When she defe... More

Intro
PROLOGUE
Rule#1 || New School
Rule#2 || Transfer Student
Rule#3 || Suspension
Rule#4 || Class 3E
Rule#5 || Trouble
Rule#6 || Transfer to 3E
Quote#1 || PARK (SPECIAL 1)
Author Note
Rule#7 || Trip to Kyoto
Rule#8 || Assassination attempt!
Rule#9 || Meeting Lovro
Bonus Chapter || EXTRA
Rule#10 || MIA! Miyako in Action!!
Rule#11 || WHAT!? You're...
Rule#12 || Tournament? LET'S GO!!!
Quotes#2 || Friends
Rule#14 || Waterpool, Swimmingpool, Bloodypool
Rule#15 || I'm in Hospital, huh? No wonder..
Rule#16 || A Bet!? We'll win!!!
Rule#17 || The War, The Result. WHO WIN!?
Rule#18 || KuraShirahashi! Let's find BUGS!
Rule#19 || Training!! Bugs really help!
Rule#20 || Okay!! Everyone, Be prepared!!!
Rule#21 || Assassination Time!
Author Note
Rule#22 || First Infiltration Mission!
Rule#23 || The Second Enemy! Grip!
Rule#24 || Barehanded? Don't be a fool!
Rule#25 : || Girls mission? I want to come!
Quotes#3 || Trust
BONUS CHAPTER || EXTRA (2)

Rule#13 || A New Teacher!? Wait..

4K 135 52
By ChienoHime

Rule#13 : Have the right tools for an assassin job.
-----------------------------

Karasuma-sensei crossed his arms as he observing the students. " Don't look away! "

" Predict your target's moves! If you all do that, you'll block off every last one of his escape routes! " Said Karasuma-sensei.

' We are going on our fourth month of training. And more, more students are showing promise. Isogai Yuuma and Maehara Hiroto, They've got great reflexes. And when they work as a pair, their knife hit the mark more often now. ' Thought Karasuma-sensei as he dodged Isogai and Maehara.

' Akabane Karma. He seems like the evasive, meandering type at first glance, but there's great mischief in those eyes. ' He thought while dodging Karma attack.

' And the girls, Okano Hinata's upredictable movement born of her gymnastics background. And Kataoka Meg, with a reach and momentum to rival the boys. These traits make them stand out as attackers. ' He thought while smiled slightly.

" And Koro-sensei, the very model of an ideal teacher. To kill such a man of character would be unthinkable! "

Tick marks appeared, " Don't be making up thoughts for me! Get lost target! "

While Karasuma-sensei thought something, he felt like he was beimg embraced by snake as he dodged the knife and dragged the person behind him which was Nagisa.

" Ittai! "

Karasuma-sensei ran toward him, "Sorry, I put a little to much to oomph into my block there. "

" I-I'm fine! " Said Nagisa as he rubbed his head. Sugino just sighed, " Dummy! You gotta keep an eye on him! "

Again, suddenly Karasuma-sensei sensed like a scorpion behind him and again, he dodged the knife that aimed to his head and grab the person's hand but, the person just back flipped and landed behind him.

Miyako looked at Karasuma and grinned sheepishly, " Gomenne, Karasuma-sensei. "

Karasuma looked at those two deeply in thought, ' The strange presences i just felt----  was that my imagination? '

He walked away and the class started murmuring about him.

" Karasuma-sensei has like, zero, chinks! "

Kurahashi walked toward him, " Sensei! Come out for snacks with us after class! "

" I appreciate the invite, but I still have work to do. "

Everyone looked at him, " No chinks in his private life either. "

" Yo! Karasuma! " Karasuma looked up to see a man with a hand full of bags. " Takaoka!? "

" A new teacher? "

" Hey! I'm Takaoka Akira, and I'll be assisting Karasuma as of today! Nice to meet you E class! " The new teacher said with his goofy grin.

Everyone sat and surrounding Takaoka while he gave them a cakes.

" Wow.. Éclairs from La hermès.. "

Isogai looked unsurely, " Are you sure? They look pricey! "

" Go on! Eat up! I emptied out my wallet for this, so don't hold back! " Said Takaoka as he held his arms.

Yada spoke up, " You sure know your brand-name sweets. "

"Honestly, when it comes to me and sugar, it's love! " He said while making a cute face. Everyone sweatdrop, " So cute for such a big guy..."

Nagisa walked toward him while he held the cakes, " So, will you be taking over P.E tomorrow? "

" Yep! Orders from HQ. Gotta lessen Karasuma's load so--- "

" Caakee.. " Takaoka was interrupted by Koro-sensei who drooled about the cakes in Nakamura's hand and she protected her cakes.

" Oh! You must be Koro-sensei, eat! Eat! We'll still end up killing you! " Said Takaoka as he winked.

Masayoshi said, " For colleagues, you and Karasuma-sensei are like day and night. " Hara smiled and added, " You're like a neighborhood dad! "

Takaoka grinned, " Dad? I like that! " He hugged Nakamura and Mimura, " We're in the same classroom, so that makes us family right? "

Miyako, stood there silently watching her classmates interracted with this evil teacher. She didn't join her classmates eating cakes. Instead, She just stood there below the tree and observed the new teacher.

' Takaoka Akira huh... ' She walked away.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

The Next Day

" Great! The gang's all here! Now, things could start getting a little tough, but i'll have more delicious treats for you when it's all over! " Said Takaoka stood in front of everyone.

Someone asked, " And you're not just saying that because you want to eat them? "

Takaoka just rubbed his stomach and smiled, " Gotta keep my figure! "

#Meanwhile in the staff room.

" And you're fine with this? He comes across as awfully forced. And Karma's cutting his class entirely. " Said Bitch-sensei as she crossed her arms while looking at Karasuma who typed in his laptop.

Bitch-sensei added, " And did you see Miyako!? She didn't come to her classes! It's her first time! Did Karma rubbed on her or something!? "

" Just calm down.. " Said Karasuma-sensei without looked away from his laptop.

" We were in airborne brigade together. I understand he's a far better instructor than I. " He looked at the informations about Takaoka in his laptop. " He's got good grip on his students's hearts. Maybe I was going about this the wrong way. "

He typed again and looked at the phote of Takaoka and his students, " Rather than drawing a line and connecting to them as a professional perhaps his method of relating to them like family would... "

#At the students

" Along with your new training regimen comes a new schedule! " He held out a paper with their schedule.

#Back at staff room

Karasuma-sensei was looking at Takaoka photo when he saw something. He clicked it and widened his eyes when he saw the back of the students in the photo had a serious injury and their hands are tied behind them.

Meanwhile, Miyako sat on the branch while looked at her classmates with worry evident in her eye.

" No-no way!! "

" Ten periods!? "

" Training until 9 p.m!? "

" But of course! Following this curriculum will boost your abbilities by leaps and bounds. " Said Takaoka while he clap his hands.

Maehara shouted, " Wait a minute!! This is impossible! With so little time of learning, oor grades'll plummet! " He said while holding the schedule. " And no free time either? We can't do this!! "

Takaoka looked at him and smiled. He grabbed Maehara's head and suddenly, he intend to hurt him but got stopped.

He looked down to see someone grabbed his arm and he swung his arm hard to that person which make her fell a few meters.

" MIYAKO-SAN! " Maehara ran to her and checked if she was alright to see blood spill from her mouth while she coughed. " Are you alright?? " Asked Maehara put her head on top of his thigh. Miyako immediately sat down and glared at Takaoka, " Che! Don't you dare hurt my frends! "

Everyone stared at her in shocked and happy as they started smiling.

Takaoka glared at ger and started talk, " We're family! Let's save the world together kids-- as a family! " He said while hugging Kanzaki and Mimura.

" Well.. you're coming along with your dad right? " Asked Takaoka to Kanzaki who started sweating. She took a deep breath and stood up, " I don't want to.. I prever Karasuma-sensei.. " She said while smiling.

Miyako, who steadied herself looked at Takaoka who started to raise his arm and she ran toward them with fast speed and take the blow instead and she crashed at Kanzaki who was behind her as they fell down. Fortunately, Kanzaki's not injured but, not for Miyako. Her cheek was really red and it must be really hurt. While Kanzaki layed there.

" MIYAKO-SAN! " Kayano, Nagisa, and Sugino ran toward her as she covered her cheek with her hand.

She stood up, " Takaoka right? What a joke you are... hurting a kids..are you really that scared huh? " She provoked him with her smirk plastered on her face which make Takaoka breathing deeply and looked crazily toward her.

" Takaoka, stop! "

Karasuma ran toward Miyako and Kanzaki, " Are you two alright? Are your neck hurt? "

Kanzaki just nodded weakly while Miyako hissed.

" And you, Maehara-kun? " Karasuma turned his head to see Maehara was being helped by Okano and Isogai. " Ye-yeah.. Fine.. "

Takaoka cracked his arm, " I'm going easy on them Karasuma.. after all, they're my family! "

" No.. "

A tentacles was on Takaoka's shoulders as he looked up to see the red face Koro-sensei. He's angry.

" They're my students.. Just what have you been up to while my back was turned? " He asked with his angry voice but Takaoka just responded it with a shrugged. " Got a problem monster? P. E is my class..  and those punishments fall well within the bounds of education. I don't have much time to train these assassins to kill you--- Of course I need to be tough on them. "

His face turned into a crazy one, " And what if I am? Just because your view of educations differ, is that any reason to attack a man who never did you any harm? "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" He'll wind up crushing those students. It looks all wrong to me, but he has his own ideas about education.. so Karasuma-sensei, as a fellow P.E teacher, i'd like you to shut him down. " Said Koro-sensei who sat beside Karasuma-sensei who looked down.

" This is a joke! "

" 300 squads? We'll die! "

Kurahashi whisper, " Karasuma-sensei.. " Suddenly, a shadow covering her as she looked up to see the crazy Takaoka. " Karasuma's not a part of our family. Punishment time. "

He swung his arm, " This is what happen to kids who don't rely on their dad alone. " But, before he can punch her, he was grabbed by Karasuma-sensei and slapped by Miyako. Takaoka glared and punch her in the stomach before turned to Karasuma-sensei who was surprised and angry.

" Miyako-san!!! "

" That's enough. If you want to get violent, get violent with me. " Takaoka glared at him, " I figured it was about time for you to stick your nose in Karasuma.. "

Takaoka shrugged, " Like I said, it's not violence.. it's education. I don't want to engage with you through violence. If we do face off, it'll be a teachers! "

" Choose the best of the students you've trained Karasuma.. The can fight me, if their knife so much as touches me, I'll concide that your style of education is better than mine and take my leave. But--- " He threw out anti-sensei knife and took the real knife. " We won't be using the old things. You'll kill me and that means, you'll need the real thing. " He said with his crazy face.

Miyako who heard it snapped and glared at him althought she can't do anything as Kayano and Nagisa helped her up. She wiped the blood that spill from her nose and mouth again.

" Enough! They're neither trained nor prepared to kill a human! " Karasuma-sensei shouted to Takaoka who stood in front of him.

He raised the knife, " Relax-- stopping just before the contact will count as a hit. I'm barehanded. What more of handicaps do you want? " He said with his cocky sickly smirk.

" Well Karasuma? Pick one! "

Takaoka threw the knife and it landed in front of Karasuma's foot. He picked it up and looked at his students face. Their faces really the one with scared, Anxious, worried, unsure, and many more.

' I've been nothing but unsure ever since I got here. And now, should I be exposing to danger of students with a hint of potential? ' He looked around and his eyes landed on Miyako who wiped the blood that always flew from her mouth while being helped by Nagisa.

He walked to those two, " Nagisa... will you do it? "

The two looked up, surprised. Miyako just stared at Karasuma while Nagisa looked disbelief.

" As someone charged with an  assassination mission to save the earth, I consider you all fellow professionals. And as such, the very least compensation you deserve is the guarantee of a normal junior-high life. "

Karasuma looked at Nagisa, " So, there's no need to force yourself to take this knife. "

' If he's the one who chose me, I know I can trust him. And, I can't forgive of what he did to Miyako-san and Kanzaki-san. ' He thought as he grabbed the knife.

" Your eyes might going bad Karasuma. " Mocked Takaoka while Nagisa stretching.

Bitch-sensei watched the scene before her while crossing her arms, " What the hell is Karasuma doing, picking Nagisa? "

" Just watch. You'll see. " Answered Koro-sensei mysteriously.

" Bring it on! " Takaoka get his stance while he's getting ready. ' A public execution! '

Nagisa looked serious as he replied what Karasuma-sensei said. ' Now listen, for Takaoka, this is combat. But for you, it's an assassination. You don't need to show your strength, just make contact once. One time, and you can win. '

Nagisa looked down, ' I wasn't too sure to move the real knife in my hand. That's right, I don---- '

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING NAGISA!? " He turned his head, wide eyes to see Miyako who looked at him with her deathglare and bloodlust leaked from her which make the teachers widened their eyes and she was being helped to stand by Isogai.

" DON'T YOU HEARD WHAT KARASUMA SAID!? " She looked really angry even she forgot adding the suffix. Bleh, not the time for correcting that.

She pointed her finger, " YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT HIM TO WIN!! " She said and Nagisa widened his eyes. Realization hit him and Miyako smirked and her bloodlust disappear make Karasuma-sensei snapped his head toward her.

Nagisa looked up, ' That's right .. I just need to kill him. '

With a smile on my face, I walked to him. Completely normal, like walking to school. That's when Takaoka-sensei first realized. He was about to be killed. Startled, he lost his balance. With his center of balance shifted to the back, he block the blow from the front, so I circle around behind him, and sure enough---

" Gotcha... " Nagisa said as he pointed the back of the knife to Takaoka's neck.

Everyone looked disbelief and shocked. Miyako just stood there, smirked as if she knows what about to happen.

Karasuma widened his eyes, ' Holly hell.. He exceeded my every expectation! You'd never find that kind of talent in everyday life! ' He glanced toward Miyako, ' The talent to hide their bloodlust, to use their bloodlust to frighten his foe, to be self-assured in going through with it all! '

' The chill I felt during training, what if that had been a real assassination? He doesn't have a knack for combat or for violence--  that's a knack for assassination!! Should I even encourage that talent? '

Nagisa sweatdrop, " Oops! Was I not supposed to use the back of my knife? " And suddenly the knife being lifted up by Koro-sensei as Miyako walked toward him and slapped his back.

" Good job, Shiota!! "

Nagisa rubbed his neck sheepishly.

" By the way, Are you alright Miyako-san? You get knocked out thrice today... " He said while everyone ran toward them. " Ah.. it's alright, really.. " She said while faking a smile. Before Nagisa could ask anything, everyone started praised him.

Miyako, turned her back and slowly walked away to the forest.

--------------------------
Extra :

Miyako walked away from her classmates to the forest with a sad look when suddenly someone stood in front of her. She stopped her track to saw Karma.

" Heh~ Skipping class, Miyako-chan? " He mocking her while put his hands in his pocket.

Miyako decided to ignore him. Karma trailed his eyes to Miyako and he saw something strange. 'Hmmm' He smirked.

" Why are you walking like that? " Asked Karma which make Miyako twitch and he smirked.

Karma walked towards her and looked at her feet. He bend down.

Miyako blushed, " Wha!? What are you doing you pervert!!! " Before Miyako can hit him, Karma ran and Miyako decided to chase him but she felt sting in her feet which make her fell.

" Ohh.. My suspicion's right.. " He looked at her feet and touch it, make Miyako hissed in pain. " Cih! Go away! "

Karma sighed, " Well.. I don't have a choice huh.. " Before Miyako can say anything, Karma picked her up bridal style. " W-wha!? "

" I'll take you to hospital.. And, I don't want to hear a complain.. " He said and carrying her.

#Meanwhile

Karasuma sat with his students who eat cakes happily. He didn't really pay attention. He's in a deep thought. ' Shirahashi Miyako.. Who is she? '

-----------------------------
Yoshaaa!!! Done! Alright!?!?!?

How? I know it IS bad.. so, don't hate me please... T_T

I hope you vote and comment my story! ^^

Good day.. :D

Sincerely, Chieko♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.7K 24
Y/n "Fate" Akabane. Murderer, thief, and loving older brother. Wait...one of these things is not like the other. That's right, Y/n is the older broth...
302K 9K 34
[S.A= Seyri Ai] ➡Highest rank= #1 in assassinationclassroom (11/25/19) ➡A well trained assassin that's only in her teens, she's already established a...
3K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
9.1K 374 60
Shiniko Kuroshira, a girl with a troubled past and a cold outlook on life in the conflicting present. She was taken in by Gakuhou Asano as a child af...