The bad boy who falls for the...

Von xawkardmex

Everest is a shy girl who wears glasses and a hoodie every day, her hair is always in a messy bun and she rar... Mehr

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven (valentines day!)
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty two
Fourty three
Fourty four
Fourty five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
How did we end up here?
It'll be fine
Your a cutie
Wedding day

Six

1K 33 0
Von xawkardmex

Luke's POV

I glanced over Everest while driving and she took her hair down and shook her head to loosen her waves, her hair is pretty much straight but with a slight wave to it. Her entire look transformed.

Seeing her smile this bright is amazing, she's so beautiful but she doesn't realise, but what I love is she doesn't give much attention to how she looks, she's comfortable in her own skin.

I parked the car outside of my house and we got out of the car, I walked in front of her towards the front door and opened it.

"Who is it?" I heard my mum yell,

"Just me!" Luke yelled back,

"Oh your back." She said while walking towards us, she came out from around the corner and stopped when she saw us,

"Oh you brought a girl," she smiled, and then looked up at me.

"Mum this is Everest, she's Alaki's little sister." I said,

"Oh." Mum said... she definitely thought she was my girlfriend.

"Anyway, were going up to my room." I said starting to walk up the stairs,

"What? Dinners ready, eat first." Mum said.

I sighed, "fine, I'm going to the bathroom first though... and don't make Everest uncomfortable... please." I said walking up the stairs.

Everest's POV

I followed Luke's mum into the kitchen and took a seat on a bar stool.

"So, how do you and Luke know each other?" She asked, "other than you being Alaki's sister of course. Do you go to school together?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, "he knows my brother and we got paired for a project recently and that's how we started talking."

She smiled kindly over at me while putting some food onto a plate.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, you can call me Liz," she smiled, "it's nice to see Luke bring such a lovely girl home... you are just friends right?"

"...yes." I said,

"You got nervous." She said,

"I'm always nervous." I mumbled,

"Okay dear I believe you." She laughed, "and don't be nervous, our home is your home, your always welcome here."

"Thank you." I smiled,

"Are you hungry?" She asked,

"Not really." I said and Amy stomach rumbled straight after... well that was comical...

"I think you are, come on." She said setting some plates down on the table.

I heard Luke padding down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Did you make her uncomfortable?" Luke asked,

"Only a little." Liz smiled.

"Mum!" Luke groaned sitting down.

We ate dinner quietly, I pushed a lot of the food around my plate, it's a nervous habit...

After we were done we went upstairs, Luke lead me to his bedroom and turned on the TV he had.

I texted Alaki to tell him where I was,

Hey, I'm at Luke's house I texted

Why are you at his house? He responded,

He didn't want to leave me with dad alone I said,

I'll be over in an hour he said.

Luke handed me a PlayStation controller and I took it.

"I haven't played PlayStation in years." I said,

"Prepare to be beaten then." He said, he went to put on FIFA and I quickly spoke up,

"Hang on, if your going to try an beat me, beat me at a real game." I said,

"What do you mean? Fifa is a real game!" He said,

"Oh hush." I said flicking through his games,

"Wanna try Gotham city?" I said with a smile,

"Sure, I love batman." He said,

"Same, Alaki says marvels better." I said,

"What? No way, DC all the way." He said,

-------

"HA! AGAIN!" I yelled, I just beat Luke again.

"I thought you haven't played in years!?" Luke said defensively.

"I thought you were gonna beat me?" I said.

It's true, I hadn't played in years, but that didn't seem to stop me from winning.

My phone started ringing and Alakis caller ID showed up and I answered,

"Hello," I said,

"I'm outside." He said sounding mad,

"Okay... I'll be there in a minute." I said before I heard him hang up.

"Alaki's outside, this was fun." I said standing up.

"Wait." Luke stood up, "are you going back home?"

"Yeah... Alaki's back now it'll be fine." I said,

"Not really..." he said,

"He's waiting, I have to go I'm sorry." He said.

Luke followed me outside and Alaki was stood outside the car with his arms crossed.

"You can't just get up and leave without telling me." Alaki said as I walked to the other side of the car,

"I texted you." I said,

"You should've texted me before you left." He said,

"Alaki, let her live a little, you act like she's a criminal who can never go out." Luke said,

"This has nothing to do with you." Alaki argued back,

"No, Everest don't get in the car." Luke said and I froze.

"Don't listen to him, get in the car." Alaki said,

"Are you seriously gonna take her back when your dad is aggressive and angry at her!?" Luke said, "Alaki, do you not listen to him, it's not okay for you to leave her alone with him, you shouldn't take her back now-"

"It's my dad, my house, my sister and my damn choice." Alaki yelled.

I instantly sat down in the car, and said,

Alaki sat back down and Luke said something to me,

"If you need anything, call me, okay?" He said and I nodded.

Alaki sped off, leaving Luke standing outside his house.

"Stay away from him." Alaki said with a cold expression, "boys like that are only interested in using you, I told you not to get involved with him."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled,

"Sorry doesn't cut it, you don't realise he's not in this for you, he's interested in himself, do you know how many girls he's slept with this year alone?" Alaki shouted at me sounding very angry.

I had tears in my eyes, he never shouts at me, I feel really bad for making him this mad at me. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes but tried to hid them with my glasses.

Alaki took a deep breath and glanced back over at me.

"I only want the best for you." He said a lot calmer, "I've been trying to protect you for years and I don't want a boy like him to just walk in and hurt you. Everest I'm sorry for getting mad."

"It's fine, I understand." I said, the car ride was silent after that.

We got back to our house and couldn't hear anything, Alaki went to check and he found out that our dad was asleep on the sofa.

We went upstairs and my bedroom door was wide open...

I walked up to the door and looked at where the lock was,

"He busted my lock." I said, I walked into my room and felt a flood of tears rush to my eyes. The entire room was a mess, all my draws we opened and my mirror was smashed, everything from my desk was now on the floor, I could see dents in the wall where he must have punched and kicked.

I started crying, and by crying I mean waterfalls.

Alaki came in behind me and his mouth fell open when he saw it. He instantly gave me a hug.

"You can sleep in my room, it's fine, don't cry." He said,

I pulled away and went to the draw where I kept all my old pictures I had with my mum, all of them now on the floor.

I picked them all up and carried on crying. I picked up the photo album I was working on off of the ground, I put everything in my school bag so he wouldn't find them again.

I tried to sleep that night but I just ended up crying, I couldn't wait for the day I get out of here and away from him. I don't want anything to do with this man who calls himself my dad, I want my old dad back... I miss him.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

256 0 11
It all starts with a girl named mackenzie but finds the name jet preferable. She has trouble moving to Sydney Australia with her 4 best friends Sarah...
14.4K 286 53
Everest is the popular, kind and sweet girl in school, she was smart, beautiful and lit up the room when she walked in. She was one of the few people...
9.8K 268 38
Lily Connors is the good girl at school. Straight A's, has never drank, never smoked, never been to a party. She's never even had a boyfriend. Then...
Under the Radar Von Mia

Jugendliteratur

664K 20.1K 53
Mia Summers was average. She wasn't popular, but she wasn't a nobody. She wasn't a straight A' student, but she didn't have failing grades either. Su...