Ruby's list (Jay Mcguiness/To...

By crazyone12345

Ruby George has never had any luck in love. But when she moves in with her brother, Max and the band The Want... More

Ruby's list (Jay Mcguiness Fanfic)
Meeting the band
In a heart beat
drooling over the younger George
Sweet dreams little George
Please read this note!! Important!
"I knew it!!!"he shouted while grinning
A weight off my shoulders
Crossing one off the list
"Well I kinda like Ruby..."-Jay
Bringing past to the present
Juby McGeorgeness
I'm falling and I hope you're the one to catch me
They see me rollin', they hatin'....
Dance is the way to a girls heart...apparently
Thomas and Maxy
Did everyone hear?
Wear your scars with pride, they make you, you.
Sunset
kiss him
Girly Night In
I WILL UPDATE SOON!
The Dates That Collided
best friend marriage
Hey i'm Rory, nice to meet you!
Caught!
Winning Him Over
International Kissing Day
Let The Tour Begin
Life's Not Always Perfect
Arriving in Scotland and Boxers on Show
Dragged Out the Closet Kicking and Screaming
Pound the Alarm
Almost...
Perfect

Fixing A Broken Soul

147 2 0
By crazyone12345

Chapter 29

Max’s POV

After about ten minutes of talking to the fans we told them we were going to go back to the bus soon and they carried on into the room; heading for the toilets. We were all packing our things up and moving for the door when I noticed Ruby wasn’t with us. Presuming she was in the loo I headed in that direction so I could go as well. As I walked down the little corridor I passed the fans that we had just met; I sent them a smile as I passed and carried on walking. I went to push the male bathroom door open when I heard crying from the girl’s room across the hall. I decided to go check if they were okay considering Ruby was in there as well.

I hesitantly opened the door and peered my head around the corner to see my baby sister sobbing while curled up in a ball on the floor. In that moment I felt my heart break into a million tiny pieces. Ruby was strong, she always had been and to see her in this broken state made my now broken heart fill with anger at whatever had caused her feel this way; no one could make my little sister feel this way, not while I’m here.

All of this passed through my mind in a matter of seconds before I moved forward and pulled her into a tight hug so she knew I would be there for her, so she knew I would protect her. I felt her bury her tear stained face into my chest as she clung onto me for dear life. After a couple of minutes of just us sat in silence I felt her violent sobs start to subside and she pulled away from me slightly while looking down at her hands. I slowly reached my hand under her chin and forced her to look me in the eyes. Her eyes were red and puffy, her cheeks filled with tear streaks and a weak smile placed on her lips.

“Roo, what happened” I asked gently with concern covering my face.

“It’s nothing, I’m being stupid” she replied while shaking her head trying to stand up. I held onto her arm and stood up with her, but keeping her in the room with me.

“Come on sweetheart, we both know that’s not true. Let me help you, I’m your big brother, it’s my job after all” I loosened my grip on her arm and rubbed it up and down comfortingly.

“It was just something those fans said to me. I’ll be fine, it’s no big deal” Roo tried yet again to convince me but I could see the tears building up in her eyes again and her lip begin to tremble.

“Roo, tell me” I replied as a bit more of a warning.

“Fine, they… They said I w-wasn’t good enough for J-Jay, t-that I wasn’t p-pretty e-enough and I s-should s-stay a-away” she stuttered out while the tears now spilled over the edge and cascaded down her cheeks.

“Sweetie, don’t you dare listen to them! You are perfect! Jay loves you with all his heart and I know that for a fact. He’s the one for you and you’re the one for him. Don’t let it get to you, I will send out a tweet telling people to stop; I don’t care if you don’t want me to ‘cos I’m going to do it anyway. It will stop them from carrying on with this hate” I reassured her while I crouched a bit lower to meet her gaze.

“Thank you Max” I didn’t reply to that I just smiled at her.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened and I remembered I wasn’t supposed to be in here…

“What are you doing in here? This is kinda the ladies room…” A short blonde haired woman asked.

“I heard my sister crying so I came in” I replied with a shy smile.

“You should have waited for her to come out, it’s still weird”

“Don’t worry I’m not into that stuff with women, I’m gay. Seriously I’ll show you me and my boyfriend.” I answered while getting my phone out finding the photo. “See completely gay” I continued while grinning at the picture of me and Tom cuddling together while I kissed his cheek while he grinned. It was from the day we all went to the beach together.

“Oh well I guess that makes this a bit less weird. You two look cute together. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to use the loo; it was weirdly nice to talk to you and I hope you are okay” She said kindly while she smiled at my sister.

“Nice meeting you too.” I replied while chuckling. “C’mon Roo, let’s get you to Jay so he can cheer you up” I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and walked her out towards the tour bus.

Once on the bus I whispered for Ruby to go wait in the back room and I’d explain to Jay and then send him in to see her, she nodded in reply and walked quietly through the bus still sniffling a bit. I noticed Jay about to follow her with a concerned look on his face but I lightly grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the others.

I explained to him about all the things that happened while we were gone and his face continued to increase in worry and sadness.

“I don’t understand why she would let any of that get to her; I mean she’s the love of my life I’m never going to let her go” Jay stated almost as if I wasn’t there.

“I know mate that’s what I told her and it seemed to calm her down. She just needs you now more than any other time before. She’s needs you reassurance so go give it to her, I’ll make sure no one comes in while you talk to her” I replied with a smile while patting him on the shoulder and walking towards the front of the bus were everyone else was. I quickly explained everything and we all agreed to block the girls who’d said those things to her.

That’s when I began to compose the twitlonger, it said;

@maxthewanted:  Today I found my sister crying in a bathroom because of what some ‘fans’ had said to her and it broke my heart. I can’t believe some of you would say something so cruel to someone I know @jaythewanted loves with all his heart; only a few minutes ago he told me she’s the love of his life. And to think that some members of the fanmily are willing to make someone we all love breakdown like that is very aggravating. Just remember that if you hurt one of us including our boyfriends and girlfriends, that means you’ve hurt us all, as a fanmily I would hope for you all too stick with us. To the three girls who caused this, I hope you feel humiliated and you will never be part of this fanmily, you’ve officially been blocked by us lads, the band account, the girlfriends and the instrument players. I hope all the haters get that you don’t mess with anyone of us and to the true fanmily, we love you so much we can’t even contain it and we hope to see you all very soon, sending my love x

I clicked the post button and waited for the comments, retweets and favourites to sweep in. I noticed the lads and girls smiling at me and Tom stood up and snuggled into my side.

“You’re the best big brother Roo could ask for you know” Tom grinned at me while saying this.

“It’s my job, no one messes with her while I’m around.” I reply with a shrug

Tom then nuzzle his head into the crook of my neck and place a soft kiss there letting his lips linger on my skin then pulling away slightly, his breath on my neck causing me to shiver. I turned my head slightly downwards and pressed my lips onto his. By this point the bus had started and the others were either talking or watching the TV we had at the front so none of them bothered us. I pulled away breathlessly and I could see lust fill tom’s eyes, he leaned forward again kissing down my jawline and down my neck until he reached my sweet spot. He nipped and sucked on that one area, sure to leave a mark. I pulled him away from my neck and back to my lips; I bit his bottom lip playfully. I then pulled away completely smirking at Tom’s longing expression.

“Max, no teasing” Tom groaned while wrapping his arms tightly around my neck.

“Sorry Tommy but we can’t do anything while on this bus” I gently played with his ear. “We’re only a couple of hours away from the hotel in Scotland though” At that comment Tom smirked and kissed my cheek.

“I can’t wait” Tom stood up and walked towards the others, leaving me starring at that sexy arse of his.

“Stop looking at my bum max!” Tom called while turning around slightly while winking at me. How did he know?

I got up from my seat and walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his shoulder. His hands gripped onto mine while they rested on his stomach. “I would if I could” I whispered into his ear quietly so the others couldn’t hear. I saw tom smirk and his face turn a light pink shade. Yep, this tour was going to be good.

Jay’s POV

“You know I love you right? I would never choose another girl over you, you’re perfect” I said while wrapping my arms tighter around her small body. We were laid on the sofa; my body lay flat on the cushions with her body lay on top of mine. Kind of like a person sandwich going; sofa cushion, me and then Ruby.

“I know that babe and I love you too. It was just how I’d already been getting all the hate on twitter and then they just came along and just kinda pointed out all the things that I was worrying about”

“Babe why would you think any of those things were true? You should have said something to me before. I love you to pieces and to hear that you think you’re not pretty enough or good enough for me is heart breaking. You’re the most beautiful girl I have ever met! You’re smart, caring, considerate, funny and just perfect! And if anything I’m not good enough for you! You are my everything Roo and I need you to understand that” I stared into her big green eyes and stroked her hair away from her face.

“I love you jay, I’m so happy that I have you” I felt a smile spread across my face and I placed a sweet kiss on her rosy cheek.

“How about we go ask the others if they want to watch a movie with us until we get to the hotel” she nodded in reply and five minutes later me and ruby, max and tom, siva and Nareesha, Nathan and rory were all snuggled up together on the two sofas watching catching fire. It was one of those cute band moments that none of the public know about until months later when an interviewer asks you to share something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for the amount of reads and votes ive got cos thats just amazing! Im sorry this chapter has taken so long for me to upload but i just didn't have the time but now i do.

 So the song to the side is Troye Sivan and a song he wrote called "The 2013 Song" and its really funny so have a look at that! The picture is of how jay and ruby would have been cuddling on the sofa together.

~VOTE~COMMENT~FAN~

~Roo xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 698 22
Eva Knowles' brother is arrested out of the blue when Paige Greene's best friend, Nathan Sykes reports him to the police for assaulting her. Eva take...
15.1K 406 40
Megan and Jodie want nothing more than to be happy but things keep coming up that cause upset between them and their loved ones. No one seems to unde...
6.7K 72 32
From All Time Low, their self titled album - The Wanted and the Behind Bars tour until now, the boys will always be best friends - more like brothers...
5.3K 98 13
Emily just wanted to find true love. She'll meet guys, dated them, and the end result was always the same. HEARTBREAK. They somehow find a way to br...