Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Burnerz On Every Block

1.6K 51 3
By B_S_Robinson

Three months later

Eliza POV

I was big enough now, I was very much indeed pregnant. Crazy Alex's sperm was potent and I couldn't accept it but evidence was here before me. I was big for five months pregnant, how was I supposed to carry out my plans if I'm fat and waddling around like a penguin?

But you think I'm gonna run and be someone's bitch? Hell no, never. That's not me. I'll face this problem and get this over with. Watch me. 

"Eliza?" it was Marie, the friend I made here during my time at Dom Angelov. She was a very sweet girl, she reminded me of Ashley. She was so creative. 

"Marie come in," I plead in a hoarse voice. She can in with water and lemon wedges wearing a smile on her lips on a place of horror passing my door. She is wearing a bright white pencil skirt and a white gauze sweater and pale pink flats. 

"Time?" I couldn't know. There wasn't any clocks around the house, not a single phone around that wasn't monitored for my use and the Sun dial we kept was old and rusty. Unreadable in fact. 

She sat at the edge of the bed nearest to me and was very close. 

She pulled out a burner, looking at the time. "it's 12:01, November 24th, Thanksgiving Eliza." she whispered very quietly in front of me. I marveled at the burner phone. 

"May I please use this?" I begged her, taking her by the wrist with longing tears and eyes. "I have to call my girlfriend please!"

"Eliza of course I'd slip into bed with you for a bit," her voice changed an octave of two up more. I forgot we had cameras down upon us. At least one in each room and three in larger rooms like the ball room in the back of the house or kitchen. 

She took off her shoes slipped under the blankets with me. She passed me the phone slowly and looked into my eyes as we both lain on our sides facing each other. I fluffed the pillows. "now you only get two minutes okay? I only have enough for two calls on there to be untraced." warned Marie. 

I nodded. I pressed the numbers under the covers to Ashley's number and prayed to God that she'd answer. I snuggled closer to Marie to look natural. I fluffed the pillow once more before placing the phone under my ear that was on the cool pillow. "hello?" thank you Jesus!

I wanted to cry but it'd look wrong if I did over the camera. It took me sometime to speak, my voice was shaky in the realization when it hit me to hear her voice. "b-baby I have to be really quiet but it's me Eliza for real, I only have a few. I'm going to tell you all I know, this is an untraceable burner phone a friend let me use. Paper and pen right now."

"Okay baby-- Good God I miss your voice so much. We're looking for you right away sending out search parties and the whole world is aiming for you." she said crying as she was telling me the news about myself. Another voice appeared. "is that her? My baby?" it was my mama behind her. 

"Give that damn thing to me girl," I had knew my mother snatched the phone from Ashley. This was not the damn time to now want to be a good mother to me. 

"Mama give the damn phone back to Ashley, you're wasting my time."

"I can't baby, I'm so sorry that I did this to you--"

"Mama put the fuckking phone back to Ashley on speaker phone." I hissed, trying to keep my voice low. My mama had still been blubbering but Ashley was there.

"Tell  me where you think you are honey." Ashley plead over the phone.

I tried to think quickly but serve my memory right. "I'm in Russia, at a place called "Dom Angelov, in Siberia... Um my name is Melissa Campbell and Alex is going by a "Mr Campbell."He's running for Mayor in Siberia."

"Elle there are only ten Dom Angelov's in Russia, gotta be more specific now." she warned me.

"Um...Um... Try looking up "Murcielago rojo attack genocide, I'm living where they are had it at! Hurry the time is almost up baby, please!"

"I love you so much baby, I will find you. Don't forget it, please keep hope and stay strong for US," Ashley wept over the phone?

"Us?" I asked.

"Yes... I'm- We're Preg--" the phone had quickly cut off. 

"She's pregnant..." She's actually pregnant, my baby is pregnant. I couldn't believe this at all, this is such a shock that it takes me a while to believe this. I'm pregnant and I can't believe this either. 

Marie hid the phone and hugged me while whispering into my ear. "it's going to be okay, you gave her the basic information, I believe we're going to be saved Eliza."

"Hopefully," was all I had. Hope was what I grew off as a child. It was what I was living off of now and what the spawns inside me would have when God knows what choices I'd bring for them.

"Will you keep them when we make it out?" Marie asked. She bought her hands to my swollen stomach. 

"No," I shook my head. "I will not, I will never and can't keep them but I know for sure when I get the hell out of here they'll be placed in the best care and looked after." I could love as all have known I've loved around me. I was a very loving person, friend-like sisters, Irina and Heidi. My real sisters I've hated except my twin Jocelyn. I never disliked children but this way? No, not this way. No one should be born into a world like this, from this man. They wouldn't be normal, he's a mad man. They'd be mad as well. 

The spawns of Alex "Campbell" or a Ted Bundy of some sort. How could I love them? It wouldn't be the same. I had my life planned out from the day I was fourteen years old after I tried to kill myself and Ashley saved me. 

After trying to kill myself and graduating I was flown back to New Orleans. "I couldn't love anything that sprung from out me by the Devil himself." they kicked me at times and it was only five months since I found out. Five months I've been imprisoned...

They kick even now at me, letting me know they are alive. I wasn't supposed to be pregnant and this wasn't supposed to be the feeling I called for. "I see." Marie whispers quietly, almost muted in a way. 

"Was there anyone you loved back home in the Netherlands?" I asked, taking my mind off of the pain while being kicked. 

Marie nodded slow, "my princess, Morga, she's just a small thing and we were dirt poor. I had lived in Mexico even more dirt poor than before in the Netherlands, I had her on a boat trying to find a job somewhere they recruited needing women and men to help building machinery for the army and weapons because we're still at war with Africa but after scraping pennies for a year in the Netherlands Alex came along in search of a staff paying 5,000 every two weeks and so I had to take the job and he promises everyone he'll pay each member's family for their services... At least he can keep his promises, my Morga is being taken care of by my mama and is going alright."

Marie's story made me melt then and there, how a mother would do anything for her baby, even if it meant working for a mad man. The love was untouchable that she had for little Morga. It must be hard for her to never see Morga after spending all this time behind Alex. "so that's why everyone came working for him, he didn't just take people."

Marie nodded then pulled out a picture of Morga. The baby was very beautiful, very small and frail as well. She was a raven haired baby. "yes, her father was the man that served you two that night and was stabbed-- he's okay now though... Javier will be just fine."

(New Book Idea just sprung tf up in my head about Marie's whole life like... Is this a branch off of YMR? I don't know but Marie's life could be something worth a few chapters in the mere future. But someone stop me before I make so many stories and then is out of good ones for the FAR FAR FAR away future.)

"Okay, that's good." 

Marie nodded and smiled. "you'll love them once you see them, they won't be messed up at all they'll be beautiful just like their mama."

I couldn't listen to these words. "they won't be there to see their beautiful mama, but right now my job is to wait and get you and the recruits the hell out of here."

Ashley POV

"Russia huh?" Perc asked with a sour look to his face. "FUCKING RUSSIA?! I can do Russia, well shit I thought he'd be hiding her somewhere in the Amazon, this guy is too easy and a dumb ass alsowhile running for Mayor? He's asking for a death wish!"

"Alan calm down and finish putting your pants on!" I yelled, stomping my feet down on the marble floors. "if my Russian research is right then we have five different Dom Angelov's to attend too in Siberia. There is the Dom Angelov's prison for women. The poor people's shelter. The hospital. The library and then the old Dom Angelov's adoption center and agency."

Vera, Joss all sat waiting for Alan to finish getting dressed. "she wouldn't be at the old poor people's shelter nor the library but I checked that there are secret Annexes in the Prison, Hospital and Adoption center." Joss told us as she tapped through on her Ipad. 

"What about the annexes? What sentiment do they have to our plan on getting there?" Vera asked now packing her bags.

"We're taking annexes just because Alan and I came up with a plan to use cars that we rented. It'll be harder to detect us if we go by car rather than something louder like a, jet boat and plane. We could go by submarine but we'd have to have someone on the inside to port us around sea to sea." Joss explained. "unless..."

"Unless I am here hun!" in came Uno, Alan's estranged cousin. He clapped his hands as he came in with the girl from the party. "I've been waiting to help you on a mission all my life cousin!" Uno hugged Alan. 

Alan sighed. "alight but if you fuck up I'll make sure you go on house arrest-- Wait do you even own a submarine?"

"Cousin of course. You guys are welcome to it as well, Jocelyn you can cancel the Jeep purchase Ladies and... Alan, let's go." Uno grabbed my hand. 

"What is your real name anyway?" I asked while he collected my hand with his other hand. smirked and pulled down his glasses.

"Uno always, Uno forever girl."

...

We all waited upon the dock with out bags as the submarine arose from the water ever so slowly. "are you okay Ash?" Joss asked.

No, no the fuck I wasn't. I could go for a serious smoke of something deep. But you wouldn't believe over the time how much bigger I've got and honestly... I'm falling in love all over again with the little gifts inside of me. I always that pregnancy wasn't for me but it suited me somewhat. 

I wasn't okay because her voice and it was like hearing the sound of bells. The bells that were burning and reaching out for me to help. "I just miss her so much is all." I mumbled as I rubbed my stomach. 

These past few months have been so busy trying to get leads on Eliza that I haven't had the chance to check on my baby or babies. I was so huge that it did kill my back at times to carry them but I made due. The other day Alan was worried and suggested I stay home or at a hospital for looking after but I was determined to keep going to see her. I wouldn't and couldn't wait for her to just come back home. 

Jocelyn hugged me tightly, "it's okay sissy, we got the leads we need to getting her and believe me everything is going to be okay."

I nodded, agreeing with her. "Joss... I know what you think about me being pregnant with Alex's babies but I have other thoughts and it doesn't matter what you think, I'm keeping them and if Eliza doesn't like that then to hell with her and getting her back was a mistake-- They're my life now as well as anything else." I looked down at my swollen stomach. 

"Oh," was all she could get out but still had her arms around me then planted her hand softly onto my tummy. But flipped a major switch on me, "we're gonna be an amazing fam."

The submarine came up and the top opened. "alright once you guys get in, in five days I'll meet you at Canada to port you to the next stop to get on car for three days and the rest is back on sub until you get to your destination-- also Alan I got the team following you on all stops and part of the plan you'll be heavily covered." Uno warned. He hugged me and kissed my cheek, "good luck Ash."

I saw him hug Alan, "kick ass for me cousin." with that Alan got in first, then Vera and Joss; She helped me inside last until Uno passed the bags to me. "Ashley I've got food in there to last for an entire week, with a bathroom and all, beauty products, shower and massage chair specially installed for you from this morning."

I smiled. "thanks Uno, be safe."he gave me a curt nod and closed the top of the submarine. On the inside it was very beautiful. There were windows where I could see so many sea creatures, the floor was all cherry wood, a cream furry chaise lounge and charcoal grey couches and many accessory tables with white fur rugs. 

It was indeed lavish-- Gosh, I'll never get used to rich people. Like, ever. We walked past what happens to be the living room so we walk past now and there is a dining room, kitchen and fridge that is larger than life. It's a high wooden table with stools and a steel basket of fruits. Before the sink there was a window of stingrays latching onto the window. It was such a pretty sight, I've never seen anything like it or to be underwater and live in it besides the usual aquarium just like how my school'd do every year... Good times those times my class and I slept at the aquarium.

We left the kitchen and dining room to our rooms. There were three different rooms. "how's this going to work?" Vera asked. Vera ran into the room closest to her and flopped on the bed with her suitcases. I ran straight to another one to put my earlier plan into action. 

Now if you guys all remember, I had said Jocelyn and Alan made the perfect match right? There's only three rooms so their bound to share one! And my room was pretty nice. "oh?" Jocelyn frowned. 

"Yeah, well you can take the bed and I promise I won't kill you or look at you while you do God knows what." Alan promised. 

Jocelyn huffed and went into their shared room. Mines had a smart TV, another aquatic window, attached wall blow drier, shampoos, make up products, facial cleaning kits, gloves, slippers and robes. All the cool hotel like stuff, Egyptian towels. A queen sized bed, night stand of sleeping caps, a journal, bible and a safe. 

On top of the safe there was a note. "29-35-15. Never hurts to kick ass and be pregnant, be safe and well surprise kid!" I chuckled to myself and smiled. Oh, that Uno... He's something else.

I twist and turn into the lock where I open up the safe and see a diamond choker that says "slay" and a that has in nude pink. I couldn't help but laugh.  

I locked the safe back up and laid down in the bed taking off my shoes rubbing my stomach. "my darling or darlings... We're on a submarine, a rather lavish one and mommy's never been on one. I miss your mama so much and we're on our way to finding her so we can all be together," I spoke to my baby with a voice full of hope. Then the most people thing happened to me. 

A kick from the inside, just a few small kicks but it was painful as if beautiful. "yes, that's right and there's aunt Vera and Jocelyn, even 'uncle' Alan if aunt Joss just stops acting like a complete pussy and admit she and him are absolutely perfect. You're going to be just fine,"

I was weak without her but stronger now with them here. 

Everything's gonna be all right. It's gonna be, just day by day and whatever else it takes. 

(NOT EDITED BECAUSE I WAS IN A HURRY MY LOVES, ENJOY BEAUTIES)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.8K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
750 236 17
"'I tell the stars about you' Ashlynn broke the silence after they had both been staring at the sky for an ungodly amount of time." Nothing has ever...