Leah Riddle (Book 1)

Від xxShaylee3xx

(Series in Editing) "What's going on?" I turned to Severus. "We need your help. The Death Eaters," Barty said... Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Fifty-Seven

2.6K 39 5
Від xxShaylee3xx

"Hello Ronald," I sighed.

"You've been playing me the whole time?" he asked angrily.

"Seems like I was," I said.

"Even when you said you loved me... it was all a lie, and even worse I fell for it! You cheated on me with Malfoy? You can do better than him!" he snarled.

"No Ron, he can do better than her, if you'll believe it," Potter sneered.

"Hey, watch yourself!" Mikey yelled angrily.

"She's way out of my league," Draco said coldly, drawing me even closer, if possible.

"She's a slut, but then again, so are you," Weasley glared.

"Watch it Weasley, or you'll have me to deal with!" Mikey snapped.

"Calm down," Mrs. Weasley begged us.

"Oh God, and I kissed you," Weasley moaned.

"Unfortunately," I said, feeling rather unbothered by the whole situation.

"I'm surprised you didn't puke," Pansy smirked at me.

"Pansy, Leah, behave!" mum snapped.

"Well at least I'm not sleeping with half the school," Weasley glared. I laughed coldly and Draco chuckled as well.

"Whatever you say, blood traitor," I shrugged and spines straightened all around the room.

"Alright you guys, it's time to stop," mom said firmly. 

"Leah, you were always just a replacement," Weasley rolled his eyes, but I knew it was a lie.

"Actually Ronald, you were my rebound. Whenever I wasn't with Draco, I was with you, but to be honest, you weren't even the second best," I shrugged.

"Who was?" Pansy asked curiously.

"Blaise," I admitted with a small smile.

"I don't blame you," she smirked.

"Ariana was right..." Potter breathed, but I heard him.

"You knew about Ariana?" I snapped, sharply turning my head towards him. He nodded stiffly and Draco stiffened. I untangled myself from his arms and pulled out my wand.

"What else do you know then?" I asked, my skin feeling burning hot.

"You're a death eater!" he glared, and then pulled me towards him, shoving my left sleeve up. When he saw my pale, clear skin, I twisted my arm and pushed him away.

"That's where Ariana was wrong!" I hissed, and I looked up to see Dumbledore watching curiously. It looks like he's heard that whole conversation as well.

"Ms. Loveland, please, where is she?" he practically begged.

"Like I said, I don't know," I shrugged, coolly turning away to head down to the Quidditch pitch.

**

I was standing by the entrance to the maze and Potter and I thankfully came to an agreement; we'd help each other one last time. He was glaring at me strongly, but I ignored it. Barty was speaking to him and Severus slid his hand over my shoulder. He'd been standing with me.

"You'll do fine, it isn't that hard," he snorted.

"I know," I nodded.

"Your father will be proud," he said and I smiled.

"You have no idea," I whispered.

Dumbledore started yapping about how we'd face all this dangerous crap, blah, blah whatever, I don't really care.

"Ms. Loveland shall go in first, followed by Mr. Potter and Mr. Krum together, who will be followed by Mr. Diggory, and finally, Ms. Delacour," he said and right after, the canon sounded, signaling me to go.

I nodded to Severus and then made my way in, wand in hand.

"Lumos," I whispered, and all I could see were shrubs as the entrance closed up behind me; leaving me to endure an eerie new silence. My adrenalin was pumping, seeing as this was when my father would return. Tonight is the night!

I trailed my fingers through the shrubs, and screamed as one grabbed me. I caught my breath and set it on fire, making it shrivel back. Stupid plant!

If the students can hear me, Pansy's probably crying right now. I stepped carefully over roots that looked menacing and climbed a particularly large rock. After a little while, I heard a shrill scream, and I knew it was Fleur. 

I saw red sparks shoot up a few moments after the scream, but it was my turn to scream once again. This giant freaking spider was running up to me, and I took out my wand.

"Petrificus Totalus!" I said, but it bounced off the armored shell.

"Damn," I hissed, ducking under its leg. I slid on the ground and aimed my wand.

"Avada Kedavra!" I said, hitting it at its weakest point. It instantly froze, after trying to reach me with its fangs, and then fell. 'Lucky' me, it was right on top of me. I pushed with both my arms and legs, but could not move it, and my wand had rolled just out of reach.

"Shit!" I shouted angrily.

"Leah?" I heard Potter call a little ways off.

"Harry," I shouted back, and it was silent for a while. I struggled again, reaching for my wand, and let out a strangled gasp when I couldn't reach.

"Leah," sighed a relieved voice, and I saw Potter running up.

"Wingardium Leviosa," he said. The spider was lifted off the ground a bit, just so I could roll away, and I stood up gracefully. I grabbed my wand and blew a strand of hair out of my face.

"Thanks," I forced out and he nodded.

"You killed it?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I nodded, and we just looked at each other before walking off.

"What happened to Fleur?" I asked after we took a few turns.

"Krum hexed her, and before I got to her, the shrubs...ate her. She should be fine now," he explained.

"Viktor?" I gasped.

"He was bewitched..." Potter said grimacing. I nodded and saw Cedric run past an opening. Potter and I rounded another corner quickly and I stopped with a glare as a sphinx lounged in front of us.

"Please move!" I growled and it blinked at me.

"You may not pass without answering a riddle," it said.

"Fine, riddle's my middle name," I smirked, Potter not knowing the humor behind it.

"First think of the person who lives in disguise,

Who deals in secrets and tells naught but lies.

Next, tell me what's always the last thing to mend,

The middle of middle and end of the end?

And finally give me the sound often heard

During the search for a hard-to-find word.

Now string them together, and answer me this,

Which creature would you be unwilling to kiss?"

The sphinx finished its riddle and waited for us patiently. I could see the gears turning in Potters head and I sighed.

"Let's break it into parts," I muttered to him.

"Alright...Think of the person who lives in disguise, who deals in secrets and tells naught but lies," he recited. I thought of myself instantly and then Ariana... hm. Barty as well; what are we all?

"Spies, that's what the first part defined," I said quietly, and our backs were turned to the sphinx.

"Er, alright yeah," he nodded, seeing it finally.

"Okay so... could you repeat the next line?" Potter asked it, but I had it committed to memory.

"No, I've got it; next, tell me what's always the last thing to mend,

the middle of middle and end of the end," I said, and this was a bit confusing. Middle of middle... uh...well the climax right? No, that's just literature. The end of end as well...the middle of the world middle is two 'D's. The end of the word end is a 'D' as well.

"The letter D," we whispered together. He smiled slightly and I gave him the last line.

"And finally give me the sound often heard during the search for a hard-to-find word," I sighed.

"Er..." Potter struggled. Search for a hard to find word...that's it!

"That's it Harry, 'er'!" I whispered excitedly.

"Now string them all together to find a creature you wouldn't want to kiss," Potter said.

"Spies D er," he muttered.

"Despise?" I asked in a hushed tone and then I shook my head.

"No despise isn't a creature," I corrected myself.

"Spy d er..." Potter sounded out and my light bulb clicked on just before he shouted it out.

"Spider!" he smiled and we turned to face the Sphinx, who was nodding.

"You are correct, you may pass," it allowed. We ran past and I frowned; that cost time.

"We need to hurry," Captain obvious said.

"Yes," I said, trying to be patient. We raced on and stumbled upon Cedric, who almost collided with me.

"They have giant spiders in here!" he said frantically as we raced each other.

We finally found the cup, and we all looked at each other. I took off faster than ever and Potter caught up; Cedric on our heels.

"Oh my God!" I said in frustration and Potter smirked. Suddenly I couldn't see Cedric out of my peripheral vision, and Potter stopped.

"What are you doing?" I hissed as I heard Cedric scream. I looked back and saw Cedric being drug down by the shrubs. Potter was staring, obviously conflicted.

"Let's go!" I urged, but Potter just stared between Cedric and the cup. Finally, Potter made his move and helped out Mr. Hufflepuff. Why, Potter, why? We all ran to the cup together and I was cursing in my head.

"Together!" Potter yelled, and we all grabbed the cup at once, instantly being portaled to wherever father wanted us.  

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

54.1K 1.1K 16
TOMIONE/DRAMIONE FANFICTION (EDITING) __________ The world has gotten darker ever since Lord Voldemort's return was confirmed, and Harry Potter must...
1.9M 22.2K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
43.7K 853 73
"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I said screaming at him and pushing him awa...
554K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...