The Story of love [Austin Mah...

By fivesaucemagcon

Second book is out. 2014 © fivesaucemagcon All rights reserved More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5(:
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10. Forgiveness
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part 2
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 [hehe dirty number;)] Part 1
Chapter 69 part 2
Chapter 70!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
informatiooon.

Chapter 43

2.5K 12 0
By fivesaucemagcon

I glanced over at robert who is sitting in the stands, He looked so worried but sent me a "I believe in you" Smile which calms me down, I smile back and look over to Austin who's on his phone. Typical Austin(: Than i look over at Alex, Who is sending Robert death glares and looking over at me with appologetic eyes.

Judge: Sarah, We have heard stories from Austin And Robert, But we would like yours.

She points to the floor and i walk up front, I start fiddling with a peice of my hair, i look up to see Robert studying my everymove.

Sarah: I  . . . Uh. . . Alex. . . Didn't mean to shoot me.

Roberts,Austins, And Alex's eyes buldged. ALl mouths hanging open.

Judge: Alright, That why were you put in the hospital with claims from Austin, And Robert saying he did?

Sarah: Uhm, well he shoot me.

Judge: Why.

Sarah: Not on purpose though.I mean. . . . I uhh I want to close this case, Press no charges. CASE CLOSED!

I run out in tears. I was so confused.Robert came running to me and grabed my elbow softly, Not trying to hurt me.

Robert: What the hell was that?

Sarah: I don't know!

Robert: Do you still have feelings for him?

Sarah: A little but I love you!

I grab his face and stare at him.

Robert: I don't know if you do sarah.

And with that i ran out in tears.I found a bench in the back outside. I cried into my palms until i felt warm hands slip around my waist and pull me ontop of him.

Robert: I'm sorry, I didn't mean that sarah I swear, I'm or was confused.

I just nod and rest my head on his shoulder and cry.

Robert: What if he trys killing you again?

From behind us we heard alex

Alex: I WONT! Okay, I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing. AND I'M SO SORRY!

Sarah: It's okay.

i whispered.

Robert: No, No it's not Sarah. Alex tried killing you, Sober or Not, HE SHOT YOU!

Sarah: Shut up Robert!

I cover his mouth Watching the judge come out and look at us and walk to his car.Robert mouthed sorry and smiled at the Judge.

Sarah: Robert, Please.

I stare at him and he just sighs and kisses my cheek.

Robert: Fine, But if you come remotely close to hurting her, I'll hurt you. Got it?

He sent death glares to Alex who just looks at me with Help me eyes. I look down and rest my head on Roberts shoulder, While he rubs my back.

I whisper "I love you" In his ears and i can tell he smiled.

- - - - - - - -

Austin's POV

God, Drama. I decided to take a breathe and walk outside seeing Alex, Robert, And Sarah Scream at eachother. What's going through her god damn head? Alex, Needed to go to jail ! That son of a. . . Gun. I decided to turn around and. . . BAM

Austin: Ohmygod, I'm so sorry!

I fly down to pick up papers. I got up and handed them to. . . .

??: Samantha, But my friends call me Sam.

She said with a Beautiful Smile.

Austin: Austin.

I reached my hand to shake it and she shifter her unorginized papers to her other and and held them with her chin. She shakes letting me feel her soft hands and sparks.She pulls back, And moves Hair from her face revealing her beautiful blue eyes. She had Long brown hair, A tan and toned body, And Perfect teeth. She blushes and bites her lip.

Austin: Need help?

I race to the door holding it open for her. She walks in and Smiles at me, I race to catch up with her.

Austin: So What are you here for?

Sam: Ooh, My Mom works here and well I'm her intern. She's one of the judges. You?

I reach my head up and ruffle my hair in the back. I chuckle

Austin: Well, It's a pretty long story.

Sam: I have time.

She say's with a cute giggle.

Austin: Alright, Well My Sister Just broke up with her boyfriend 'cause he cheated on her, And His and Her best friend Confessed he loved her and they started dating and Well, Her Ex boyfriend Didn't like that his best friend took the love of his life, And Shot her.

Her Eyes gleamed, And Her Mouth droped.

Sam: I hope  she's okay, And That he's going to jail.

Austin: She's fine! And no, She dropped the case, So right now, All 3 of them are fighting outside.

I point to the door, And she giggles.

Sam: Well, Sounds like a reality t.v show drama!

She laughs which makes me smile.

??: Samantha, Dear Time to go!

Sam: Alright mom, Well bye.

Austin: Ooh Wait, Can I have your number?

Sam: Sure!

She rips off a peice of paper And writes down a number and her name, And finishes with a heart.

She smiles and hands it to me, And Runs off juggling the papers, Leaving me there staring at the paper Grinning from Ear to Ear.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sarah's POV

We finally got home, After a long, Awkward, Silent car ride home. The whole time Robert held my hand and stroked it with his thumb. Austin just smiled the whole time.

Robert: What the hell is wrong with you?

Austin: I meet this gorgeous girl, Who gave my butterflies when she smiled, Laughed, And talked.

Robert; NICE! What's her name? Picture?

I pucnched his arm and gave him a death glare, And looked out the window letting go of his hand.

Robert: Awwh baby i'm sorry,

He takes my hand and moves my face in and kisses me shortly.I smiled and leaned on his shoulder,

Austin: Sam, And no But I might take her on a date soon.

Robert: Get some!

I look at him and he smiles and kisses me. He turned into a full on makeout fast. But than innturupted by a loud honking.

Robert: What the heck Austin!

Austin: No, Just no! I love you guys but Eww! Not now!

He covers his eyes.

Sarah: AUSTIN YOUR DRIVING!

He uncovers his eyse and puts the hand on the wheel and stares to the road but laughs.

Austin :Sarah Shut up! At least I have a drivers licence.

Sarah: I get in one car wreck, And You ban me from driving for 6 months! It was the other driver!

Austin: Save it.

He puts his hand up.I scoff and roll my eyes.

Robert: So what's going to happen to Alex?

Sarah: What do you mean? Can we not just drop this whole thing and be like old times? Please!

Robert: I don't care, I wont treat him like my best friend.

Sarah: ROBERT! DON'T LET ME GET IN THE WAY OF Y'ALLS FRIENDSHIP!

Robert: SARAH STOP SCREAMING, AND TO LATE!

Sarah: Robert, Please!

I just stare at him and give him the puppy dog face, He stays quiet.

Sarah: Fine.

I drop his hand and scoot over so that he's on the left and i'm on the right side.

Robert: Sarah, Com'on

Sarah: NO! Robert, I want y'all to be best friends again!

Robert: Sarah, I will try.

He drops his head in shame. I scoot in closer and kiss his cheek.

Sarah: Love you! And Austin?

Robert: Love you to babe.

Austin: Same, I'll try.

I clap and jump up and down!

Austin: Your shaking the car fattie!

I cover my stomach,

Robert: Awwh Baby your not fat your perfect,

He removes my hand from my stomach and kisses the hand, Making me blush. I hide my cheek's with my sweater.

Robert: NEVER, Hide the blush, It's the cutest thing ever.

And with that I feel hot, I blushed so much and he laughed.

Sarah: Shut up!

I hit his head

Robert: Oww!

He makes a pouty face and i kiss his head, He still makes a pouty face and so i peck his lips. I rest my head on his shoulder.

Boy, How This Boy can make my tummy do flips.

*

We finally get home and I run out of the car and into the house. I missed this house!

I ran in to see Rose petals everywere and candles.

Sarah: ROBERT! WHAT DID YOU DO! YOUR AMAZING!

I ran up and jumped on him and kissed him hard.

Robert: Uhm, Thanks?

He looked confused, He wrappde his arms around me holding me in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist. He was now Picked me up and carried me in the house.

Robert: I didn't do this. Austin?

He looks to austin who nods his head and stares in. We're all just standing in the door frame, Well besides me I'm in Robert's arms who's still holding me sitting on his arm, He brings his hand up to his head.

Robert: What the

Sarah: Flack.

We all laugh,

Austin: Hey wait there's a note!

He runs in steping on rose petals.

Austin: Ooh Damn it smells like Bed Bath and Beyond in here!

He makes a gag sound and hands me the note, Robert sets me down and takes me note,

Robert:

Dear Sarah,

    I'm so sorry I shot you, I just didn't want anyone else to know that, Your kisses make peoples stomach flips, That when you touch them they get shivers, When You smile you remind me why I love you. I didn't want anyone else to make you laugh like me, Or how when you giggle you hicup. I didn't want Robert to feel the way I did, because I thought You were the only girl in the world in my eyes, You still are, When i left your house the day I found out you were with Robert, i went to a friend who bought me some achol, I didn't know what I was doing, I was heartbroke, Alone, And Scared. If Robert, Austin, And you forgive me I would Be the happiest person ever! Y'all are my family.

                                                                                                 -Love Alex.

By the end of that, I was speechless. Austin and Robert kepts there eyes on me.

Sarah: I uhh, Wow. Okay. Not expecting that!

Robert: Should we tell him that we forgive him?

I felt my face turning into a huge grin.

Sarah: Y'ALL ARE AMAZING!

They both laugh.

Robert: Com'on It's getting Late.

He takes my hand and leads me upstairs.

- - - - - - - - - -

Sarah here! Hope Y'all liked! <3

Twitter:

Me: @SarahConstancio

Sam's: @ForeverSalex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
885K 40.9K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
623K 9.6K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
308K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...