Pyaar Ka Imtehaan

By LovlyFlower8

Hi friends today I am starting to update My very 1st story ....Pyaar Ka Imtehaan..... of Manan..... Story is... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34(a)
Part 34(b)
Part 35
Part 36(a)
Part 36(b)
Part 37(a)
Part 37(b)
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43 (a)
Part 43(b)
Part 43 (c)
Part 44(a)
Part 44(b)
Part 45(a)
Part 45 (b)
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48 (a)
Part 48(b)
Part 48(c)
Part 49 (a)
Part 49(b)
Part 50(a)
Part 50(b)
Part 51(a)
Part 51(b)
Part 52(a)
Part 52 b
Part 53
Part 54 (a)
Part 54 (b)
Part 55
Part 56 (a)
Part 56(b)
Part 57
Part 58(a)
Part 58 (b)
Part 59 (a)
Part 59 (b)
Part 60 (a)
Part 60 (b+c)
Part 61(a)
Part 61(b)
Part 62(a)
Part 62(b)
Part 63 (a)
Part 63(b)
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71(a)
Part 71(b)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 76(a)
Part 76(b)
Part 77
Part 78 (a)
Part 78(b)
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87(a)
Part 87 (b)
Part 88 (a)
Part 88 (b)
Part 89 (a)
Part 89 (b)
Part 90 ( a)
Part 90 ( b)
Part 91 (a)
Part 91 (b)
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96 (a)
Part 96 (b)
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104 +105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118

Part 75

2.4K 185 9
By LovlyFlower8

Mr Malhotra makes Nandini busy in Manik's cabins interior...she eagerly was waiting for Manik's call but a never ending wait was there for her...

Here on the other side Manik completed his important work and started his journey back after mid day...

After reaching Mumbai he directly came to Malhotra's industries ... at reception again he faced that chipku riya... and thought Oh No not again ... Nandini bhi yahan hai... aur yeh riya phir se...

After this thought he without stopping there at reception ,marched towards his Dad's cabin but on next moment Riya's voice stopped him...

Riya:Manikkk

Manik stop in his tack and while making bad face turned his face towards Reception... and noticed that she was coming towards him...

Manik prayed in his heart: Nandini k ayiappa bacha lena... ajj...

She came and stands infront of him and then holds his hand in hers...

Manik's eyes grew big on this and he immediately pulled his hand out of hers and gave a glare to her...

But it seems that she was unaffected with that glare...

She takes a step fwd and stands very close to him... and then said: ahhh Manik ... aise kaise mujh se mile bina ja rahe thay... aur abhi to Mr Malhotra bhi busy haan ( as she was late today so she didn't knew that Nandini was also present in office)...

Manik takes a step back and said in hard voice: So what...

Riya : so have coffee with me ...?

Manik looked at her with surprise and she thought he is appreciating her offer with his killer looks...

She traced a line on his bisep and asked sexily: so shall we?

But to her badluck Nandini saw this ... And the things which she was holding at that moment dropped from her hands...

Manik turned his face on this voice and found Nandini standing there...

She while chewing her lip in anger came to them ...

Manik thought: Mar gya ajj ab pata nahi is ne kya dekha hai aur kya socha hai...

Nandini came near him and while holding his arm pulled him in a hug...

Manik was shocked on this hug ... but Nandini from the corner of her eyes was watching riya's expressions and reactions...

After that hug she said : Tum kahan they Manik you know... main ne tumhe kitnaaa miss kiya... kab se tumharey phone ka intezar kar rahe thi... tum ne mujhe phone kyo nahi kiya...(she said all this in sudective way while standing between riya and Manik)

Manik again got a shock on her words and also on her tone... now he was confused... is she really waiting for my call or she was saying all this purposely ... And most importantly she is not angry on this psycho...strange..?

She held his hand and started dragging him with her while saying: Chalo mujhe tumhe kuch dikhana hai... and manik walked with her like a puppet

She stopped after some steps and while tilting her face a lil back ordered in loud voice: Riya yeh saman jo yahan gira hai yeh sub mr malhotra k cabin me pohancha dena...coz I know tumhare pass bohat free time hai ajjkal tu tumhare hark am ki tarah yeh kam bhi tum bohat ache se kar lo gi.

Manik now understands what she was doing so a lopsided smile came on his face after understanding her J factor and he encircled his arm around her shoulder tightly...

When they were out of riya's sight Nandini's face changed to a ballon... Manik observed this change and then he notice a room nearby... he pulled her in that room and after closing that door... and hugged her...

Manik: I didn't knew k Meri Nandu mujhe itna miss karti hai ab...

Nandini who was already in foul mood pushed him back and started complaining like GF: But Mr Manik Malhotra tumhe to is ki koi parwa nahi hai na... hoti to kum se kum mujhe bata k jate... Tumhe pata hai morning me main ne tumhe kitna dhonda... tum ghar pe nahi they... then mukti aur oski halat... Tum os time bhi kahe nazar nahi aye...

Manik with raised eyes holds her shoulder in worry and asked: What... What did you say... Mukti ... Os ki halat... Kya hoa osey...

Nandini pushed his hands back from her shoulders and said: Tumhe kya... tum jao aur apney secret kam karo na...

Manik again holds her and asked in worried voice: Nandini plz tell me kya hoa mukti ko... wo thek hai na...

Nandini when heard his worried voice she takes a deep breath to control her angry for a while coz she knows very well what place Fab 5 have in His life...She held his hands in hers and said: haan Manik don't worry ... wo thek hai... thori si injury hai... jald hi thek ho jae gi...

Manik with shocked face asked: Injured... Mukti... Now he said in panicked voice: Mujhe abhi mukti k pass jana ho ga...

But before he left Nandini stopped him by holding his hand...

She said to assure him: Manik... trust me... wo thek hai...kuch nahi hoa osey... aur tumhe lagta hai k agar osey koi serious injury hoti to main yahan uncle k sath office me hoti ... mukti k sath nahi... Bolo Manik...

Manik : But Nandini Mukti injured hai...tum ne hi kaha na...

Nandini cupped his face and looked in his eyes: Manik idhar dekho... Look at me...

Manik looked in her eyes and she continued: Trust me... she is fine...

Manik holds her hand which was on his face and asked in concern: tell me what happened to her...and then Nandini told him whole story...

Manik's temper started rising but Nandini who knew his ins and outs holds his hand to control his temper...

Manik: Itna kuch hoa and tum kah rahe ho wo thek hai... aur os ne kisi ko kuch bataya kyo nahi...

Nandini while holding his face said: Manik... 1st of all calm down...Mukti ab thek hai... aur maddy tha na wahan os k sath...Acha ok aik kam karte haan tum abhi Mukti se phone pe baat karo... tumhe khud hi pata chal jae ga k I am not lying... Ok

And she pulled out his phone from his pant's pocket...and her action ,during this process her touch on his legs send a shiver in him... His eyes and emotions immediately turned to a romantic one... He very dreamily looked at her face...

But on same moment Nandini handed over his phone after dialing mukti's number...

Manik like a dumb confused soul looked at nandini and she in her mute mode tell him to talk to Mukti...

Manik grabs his phone from her with puppy face and talked with mukti... but with tilted head his eyes were constantly fixed on Nandini's face.

Mean while Nandini looked here and there and observed that they were in an almost empty room... only an exective chair and a small table was there in that room...

She moved from there and sat on that exective chair... and started revolving it like a kid...

Manik whose attention was only fixed on Nandini cant able to talk to mukti anymore so he in hurry finished that call and moved towards Nandini...

Here Nandini was enjoying her own naughtyness... and this thing brought a wide smile on Manik's face... He came near her while admiring her beauty as well as her kiddish antics.

He stopped her chair in his dazzed state...

Nandini came out of her kiddish world and looked at Manik while asking: So ho gayi Mukti se baat... kya kaha os ne... thek hai na wo?

Manik with his droopy eyes leaned on her...and while looking deep in her eyes said: Shhh

Nandini at once noticed his love filled eyes and lost herself in his love...

Manik lowered his face more... his face was now just a few cm away from hers...He with great care and love massage her skin which started hypnotizing her...

Nandini in her dazed state while locking her eyes with his... Whispers his name: Manikkk

And that was the end of his control...

He leaned on her further and then very slowly placed his lips on hers...

In anticipation Nandini encircled her arm around his neck...

And this thing kicked his sexual hormones...

He without breaking their kiss picked her up in his arms and while settling down himself on that seat placed her on his lap.

And they both got lost in their passionatekiss

do vote and leave your comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 127K 200
40.7K 4K 61
Kuch Rishte Aise bhi Description: Kuch Rishte aise bhi hote hai, jinhe hum kabhi describe nahi kar paate. Kehne ko toh har rishte ka naam hota hai, j...
47.2K 7.3K 59
What happens when two opposite poles get married.....on their families wish .........
184K 20.9K 141
This book will contain random one-shot or two-shots or Short series on Anuseena. . . . Peep in to know more.