Jack Griffo... my love

Por Z0mbiefiedpanda

louise moved to a new area and falls in love with jack Griffo and they get to know each other as a couple. wi... Más

Jack Griffo... my love
The party
Jacks pov
the next day.
The parents..
Relationship status: its complicated
relationship status: baby??
the challange
the phone call
my bday.,
together forever??
new house
Marriage?
the planning
the wedding
what happenes next
Honeymoon
Our new baby
new life.
Our life as a family.
chapter 22
going away.
Authers note please read
Family lasts.. and it is growning.
Burgers, oh burgers.
.cheated?
Addition number 2
Are they gone forever?
Fighting

travel

1.6K 29 9
Por Z0mbiefiedpanda

" I'll see you then louise?

" of course how could I miss it?

I walked into my house at 6 because I went to the after school program. with only 4 hours to get ready, I had to go casual. I decided to wear a plaid over shirt with a black tank top under with regular blue skinny jeans, and black converse, and a black dc beanie.

I curled my hair slightly, and pulled my beanie over.

I put beige sparkly eye shadow on and curled my eyelashes and put mascara on.

I'm ready. I said just as the doorbell rang.

when I opened it Jack was there.

" you look great!" he said genuinely

we got in his car and he said to me, " don't be intimidated by any of my friends ok? I'll be there with you." he said very softly.

he was very close to my face. he started to lean in for a kiss.

but then a car honked. it startled him he looked back and there was a black suberu . it was no match for his black chevy camaro.

as we were driving to the party it was a very weird long rid but then he asked.

" do you like the area here? I mean it has a beach and a cool hangout."

" yeah I like it here especially since your here, I said as I grabbed his hand." I like you and I wouldn't leave for the world." I said as I smiled.

he smiled and stopped the car in front of the house. he looked at me and said " I love you louise. your the first girl who has ever told me that!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...