the planning

jacks pov

we were driving home, and she said, " I still can't believe that we are getting married!!" I smiled. I was so happy she was excited. " and that means that we can do more stuff together" I said.

" what about our parents. what do you think they will say?" she asked.

that was a very good question. " I don't know. we will just have to find out."

I got out my phone and told louise to call my mom and put it on speaker.

*ring ring ring*

hi jack

hi mom I have something to tell you.

what is it?

I asked louise to marry me..

you did what!!!!! your only 17 jack!!

so what, if you were good parents you would be supportive of this.

* end of conversation*

jack got mad again. " baby don't get mad. we will be ok." she put her hand on my thigh, close to it. I smiled. " you always make me happy louise." we got off and we held hands all the way in. we went in our room she laid down on the bed, and I went on my computer. l went to play minecraft, and I think she noticed. " you like minecraft?" she asked.

I think she didn't like it so I answered, " yeah why?" " I do to its just that I never played it around you, because I thought that you would think that I'm weird."

I got sad. this is the first time she has ever been embarrassed around me. " you should never think that about anything, I love you for you."

she smiled, and she joined my game.

we slept, and she went out wedding dress shopping, I guess she told her mom and she was totally ok with it. she came home all excited. " babe I found the perfect dress!!" I laughed, " oh did you, what does it look like."

she took out her Ipad and showed me. it was a strapless dress that was tight at the top and flowy at the bottom.

" what's the theme of our wedding going to be?" I asked. " I was thinking like winter wonderland sort of.."

I really liked the Idea, " babe that's great!!"

********************************************************************************

hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter, the next chapter will be longer, I'm sorry if this one is short, so please vote if you liked it.  if you want to see what louises dress looks like here's the link, go to sangmaestro.com and scroll down to the fifth dress down, and the model has red lip stick on and she has blonde short curly hair