.cheated?

Louises pov

I am now 2 monthes pregnant and my tummy has a little curve.

most of the time daniel would ask me why am I getting so fat, I would just laugh and say, there is a baby in my tummy, and you were in my tummy too.

he would smile and come and put his soft small hand on me and rub it and smile.

*two weeks later*

I was making cookies with daniel when the door bell rang. " I'm going to go get that, don't eat any of the cookie dough!" I said jokingly

I cleaned my hands of and then walked to the door. jack started walking toward me. I opened it and it was ryan. " Ryan what are you doing here?" I asked stearnly. she had a bit of a bump on her stomach. " jack I came here to talk to you." she said with her hand still on her stomach.

" I have nothing to say to you." he replied. " here me out!" she said. jack stood quiet, giving her the que. " remember that night that you took me out to dinner and how we got buzzed?" she said. I was giving jack the death stare, and he abruptly replied ," what in the hell are you talking about ryan?"

" you might not remember but I sure do." she said with a large smile on her face. " I have no idea what you are talking about!" he said looking at me and ryan.

" it was so romantic how you did everything, and jack, I'm pregnant." there were tears welling up in my eyes as I looked at jack. " I never had relations with you!" he yelled. " I got. tested and its yours" she said walking closer to jack.

" I asked you to use protection but you said no." I was grinding my jaws, and the tears were almost overflowing, and only one tear rushed down my face. " get out" I said softly. she hesitated, but I pushed her shoulder and she went out. I watched her as she drove away.

I was still staring at jack, with my back on the door and my arms crossed. more tears rushed down. " you have to believe me louise I never had sex with her!" he said as he used his hand to point to the door.

" I am pregnant with your child, and here you go fucking that girl." that I think was the first time I ever used that type of language talking to jack.

" but I didnt.!" he yelled.

" how could you lie to me. right to my face." I said as a ball started building in my throat. " I am not lying!!"

"how could you tell me that when that girl had a bump on her fucking stomach jack! how do you explain that!!" I put my hand over my mouth.

I shut my eyes tight, squeezing the tears out and I opened them again.

I saw a tear rush down jacks face.

" I want you out of my house. today." I said very softly. " I didnt do it louise. what about daniel." he asked.

" you can see him on the weekends." I said a tear rushing down my face.

" were getting a divorce?" he asked as another tear slid down his cheek.

" no. I just need time. gather your things" I said as I walked toward the kitchen. " when will this be fixed." he said. I looked at him and another tear rushed down. " I don't know." he looked down. he got his things and stood. " kiss daddy goodbye." I said

" why? isn't he eating cookiess?" " daddy has to go now." I said.

he turned and smiled a huge smile at jack, and ran toward him and jumped on him and gave him a huge hug. jack smiled as he hugged him.

" now you give daddy kiss!" he said as he giggled. I looked at him and looked at daniel. " well that would be gross wouldn't it wouldn't it!" I said tickling him.