the wedding

jacks pov

it was 3 months since louise found her dress. I found my tucks and we were ready to get married. our marriage date is on dec. 1 and its november, 30. tomorrow is out wedding, and I'm a little bit nervous.

I just hope that I say the right things. *next day at wedding*

I'm standing at the end of the aisle, waiting for my beautiful bride, and finally she appeared. her dress fit perfectly on her, and her hair was beautifly curled and her makeup was beautiful.

she walked by herself. and then I thought of her father, and how proud he would have been of her. she finally was in front of me, and her eyes glowed in the sun, and wanted her to be my wife already. she put her hands in mine, and we waited for the preacher to marry us. we said our vows, and he finally told me I may kiss her. I gently put my lips on hers, and we kissed. everyone started clapping, and everyone threw flower peddels while we were walking down the aisle, then we went into the reseption. me and louise had our very own table, and she told me, " I can't believe that were married." she said I smiled, " you'll believe it when we get home" I said.

she laughed. and she put her head on me. " I love you" I said.

the wedding ended, and we got home, she changed into the best clothes I have ever seen, they we sexy and everything. she was sitting on top of me,and she put her hands up my shirt, and you can guess what happened.

louises pov

I woke up next to my husband. it was funny thinking he was my husband, we were so young. I heard knocking at my door, and I put my pjs on and went to the door, I opened it and it was my ex- boyfriend,

Anthony. " how do you know where I live?" I asked harshly.

" well hello to you as well" he said in a sarcastic way.

he walked in, and I said, " I never welcomed you in" I said.

" so how have you been?" he asked.

" jack!!!" I screamed. came with his shirt off and only in sweats

" who's this?!" he yelled.

" this is my ex boyfriend, and I never invited him in!" I yelled.

anthony got up and got in jacks face and said, " she was mine first, and I'm here to take her back."

he ran to me and grabbed my wrists and dragged me out side when jack grabbed him by his neck and socked him in the face. and anthony punched jack in the stomach, and in the nose.  jack punched him in his throat and anthony ran.

jack had a little bit of swelling under his his eye, so I called my best guy friend raymond.

*hey raymond I need your help.

* oh hey louise, what happened?

* anthony came and my husband, jack, beat him up.

* I'm on my way.

raymond came and jack got up and said, " who the heck is this now!"

" don't worry, this is my friend raymond, he's here just to check you out. he's a health prodigy. "i said. "ok so close your eyes." raymond said,

jack did it and after some tests raymond finally said, " ok so the swelling will go down within an hour and you might want to ice it for 15 minutes." he left and jack did as he was told, and the swelling went down and he was back to normal.

" thanks for doing that for me" I said as I kissed him quickly on the lips.

" your my wife, I would do anything for you."