new life.

Daniel was still asleep when we got home. jack put him in his little area and my mom called me

hey mom

hi sweetie, can I go over and see daniel?

yeah sure.

ok I'll be there in 5

that was the end of the conversation. Daniel was sleeping in his crib and me and jack were just gazing at him. " I can't believe he's here" jack said in a soft tone. " me neither, I'm just glad he is. I'm not looking forward to tonight." I said. jack gave me a smirk. " because we cant sleep together?" " no jack, Daniel is going to be up every hour either for feeding or he needs a change..."  jack rolled his eyes, and said, " well, who's on duty first?" " me I guess" I said. his phone beeped." I got a text from the director, I have to do the final scene.. I'll be back as soon as I can." he said. he kissed me and daniel on the forehead, and left. " well it looks like its just you and me daniel." I said.

I looked at him, and he looked hungry, but I didn't know if he wanted a bottle or me breast feed him... so I tried both ways and he didn't want the bottle. so I fed him and he stayed awake for a little while. he looked like jacks twin. I smiled and said, " when you get older, all the girls will be after you"  Daniel made a farting noise with his mouth and I smiled.

after a little while he fell asleep. I looked at him sleeping, and he looked like jack when he was sleeping. I put baby daniel in his crib and watched some teen mom. then I said, " I'm old enough to be on that show." 3 years ago I was 16, that's when I met jack. I have been with him ever since the party. now I'm 19, and I got married, my father died, I had a child with jack.

I heard the door unlock and it was jack. I ran up to him, and hugged him. he looked at me and kissed me. finally we let go and sat on the couch. " where's daniel?" he asked. " he's sleeping." I said " it been a great 3 years hasn't it jack?" I asked.

" yeah so much has happened. we had sex, got married, and now have a child. all in 3 years." he said. I smiled and watched tv. we were still watching teen mom, and we were on jenelle, and jack said, " that girl is such a whore." I started laughing so hard. " what its true she just got together with this dude and she wants to have a baby with him." jack said.

" yeah she can't even take care of the kid she has now." I said.

daniel started crying, so I got up and took him in the living room.

he needed a change, so I changed him and sat him on our couch in the middle of me and jack so he could stay warm. I brought him a blanket, just in case

jack was watching tv and I was looking at him. his face was flawless, and he had the most beautiful light skin. his lips were nice and his teeth were straight. his hair was thick, and was always so perfect. I grabbed his face softly and kissed him. we kissed for so long, that daniel was getting fussy. we let go and we picked daniel up and kissed his cheeks.