Are they gone forever?

Hey sorry guys, I haven't updated in a while. I took a break, and I missed writing so I am going to start again. I hope you enjoy!

Louise ' s pov

After the long night,  I finally had woken up, with Jack by my side. I heard Nicole crying, so I put on my robe and headed upstairs. Daniel was standing next to her crib and was shaking it. "Tell her to stop!" He screamed. I took his hands off of the crib and I picked up nicole.

She was so light and delicate. I supported her head and put her in the basic holding position. I covered her body and my chest with a blanket and I started breast feeding her. I then burped her, and started to change her diaper.

I was cooking the 4 of us breakfast when jack walked into the kitchen. He had one eye squinted closed, and he had his pajama pants on with no shirt. His bed head was adorible. Daniel ran and greeted him with a hug to the legs.

He went to a sleeping nicole, and kissed her on her forehead.

Then jack was staring at me, with a smug look on his face. I was actually really sore from yesterday, and was walking kind of strange. He smiled and walked up to me and grabbed my hips and kissed me on the neck. "Good morning baby girl" he said with that smug look still on his face.

We all ate breakfast and then we went and did our own things. Daniel and Jack were playing xbox. They were playing that call of duty black ops 2 zombies game. It actually look pretty cool.

I took me and Nicole to our grass area outside, and she slept while I read. Jack came outside and sat with us. Daniel came and sat too shortly after. We all just were laughing and having a great time, when we heard our door bell ring. "I will get it" I said getting up.  I ran to the door and opened it. It was ryan. "You need to get away from my man!" She said. She pushed herself through the door, and I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her down.

She tripped me and pulled me down as she fell. We had a whole battle on the floor, I started banging her into things and punching her at the same time. She was bleeding and she got up and ran out of the door.

Jack ran in and I told him what had happened. He looked at me in disbelief " she really said that?" He asked.

"Yeah, she just acted like it was her house and I put her in her place."

I cleaned my self up and got dressed. We all went to play at the arcade. We came back after we went to go eat at in n out burger. Shortly after we got back, we got a knock on the door. Me and Jack went to open it, and there were to very tall men in suits. "Who are you?" Jack asked.

" we are the people from the child protection program. We have received word that you are abusing your children and we are here to take them"

A tear escaped my eye, and I held jack close.

My babies were gone.