The party

Before I step out of the car.. Jack opens the door like a gentleman.

"I open the door for my lady." he said smiling.

" well thank you jack." I said

" well what are we waiting for? let's get in there!" he said

we walked in the house and it was huge!! about an hour later that's when the fun got started. everyone had arrived and the music was great and most of all... jack was there.

jack and I had been drinking. And let's say jack is a very good drunk.

he stood calm but you could tell that he was drunk. I was his target." hey beautiful! how are you? do you like the party?" he asked " yeah it great." our faces were really close and we were speaking softly.. It was very romantic. it was like all the noise disappeared and it was just me and him. gazing in each others eyes. He started to turn his head in an angle, as did I then within seconds his lips were touching mine. they were moving in sync with mine. it felt like forever. it was so magical

when we stopped he looked at me and kissed me again.

longer this time and this time he picked me up while we were still kissing and took me upstairs into a room.

he started to unclothe me. I stopped him before he did anything fancy.

" what are you doing?!," I said "I love you but are you sure we are ready for this??"

he could barley answer, he was too busy touching my face and kissing me out of his mind!! really he was kissing me so passionatly that I thought I was going to get blisters.

between breathes he said, " well I thought you would want to. I mean, its ok if you don't I could"- I stopped him before he could say anything more I put my fore finger and put it on both of is delicious lips.

before we started talking he had stripped me down to my underwear and bra. and the WHOLE TIME we were talking he was looking at my body with lusty eyes, just looking like he wanted to pounce on me and devour me.

" I do want to. now we can't spend the whole time talking!" I said as he smiled wickedly as he collapsed on me and took of my bra frustrated with the fact that I was the only one that was unclothed, I started to take of his pants. and once  he was fully naked, I have never loved him more.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Authors note

Hey guys I hope you like the book so far..I will update. the next chapter is on Jacks pov on things. his pov goes to when he askes her to go to the party. I hope you like the book. if you like it this book, tell ur friends to read it! thx fans!!

- erykapanda