my bday.,

Jacks pov

louise was sleeping and it was her birthday. I had to make her a b-day breakfast. I got out of bed trying not to wake her, and I got to work.

I desided to make her pancakes with strawberries and whip cream on top, then I made her hashbrowns with some tea. I put it all on a tray and I woke her. " good morning sunshine! happy birthday! I made you a birthday breakfast!"

"she got up and kissed me on the cheek," thanks babe. it looks so good." she said. she ate it and said, " wow babe! this is soo good!"

I put on some music and she started dancing and so did I. we we  busting up! she started to get ready. " babe, I know this is awkward, but I need help on what to wear." " ok than" I said. she striped down to her bra and underwear. " babe why don't you wear this?" I asked.

it was I strap pink silk flowy shirt wit.h a black flowy silk skirt.

" that actually isn't a bad outfit babe" she put it on and she looked beautiful. she did her hair and makeup. after she was done she went on her computer. " what are you doing?" I asked.

" posting on facebook that its my bday." she looked at me and she leaned in and she kissed me. we were making out and we were touching eachothers faces. it was really intense. she was agenst the wall and I was infront of her. her lips were so warm. and moist. 

her skin was pale. and she had bright hazel eyes, that made me feel. complete. her lips were really red. her hair was a golden color that always shined in the sun. her teeth were really white.

she looked espesially beautiful today. she looked happy. we were still making out. and then she released for air and told me," I love you jack. thank you for loving me."

" and thanks for loveing me back honey" I said.