Honeymoon

Jacks pov.

When I woke up louise wasn't in bed, so I put on my clothes and went down stairs. I heard louise and Raymond talking. they were drinking coffee and I stood out of sight so I can listen to their conversation.

" well I really like her, but I don't know how to ask her out.." Raymond said. " well what's the girls name??" louise asked. " her name is vanessa. she's really pretty." he said in a dreamy voice. " oh.. I know that vanessa! you and her are so perfect!!" louise shouted. " shhhh!!!! jacks still asleep!" raymond said

" well just go up to her and ask her. you'll do fine. I can go with you if you want. like out of sight so she won't see me.." louise said.

" can I invite her here? you know just to talk.." raymond said. " knowing vanessa, she will most likely want to do more than talking.." she said with a smirk. " and yes you can invite her here. me and jack have our honeymoon. so we won't be her to embarrass you." she said.

he hugged her. for a while, and I thought it was too long of a hug.  than raymond let go and told her, " thanks for being my best friend." " and thanks for being mine" she told him. I smiled, I thought that was cool how close they were.

" let me go see if jacks up." she said as she was walking up the stairs.

I ran to our bedroom took my clothes off,( so she wouldn't know I got up) and laid in bed pretending to be asleep.

she walked in quietly and slid her hands in my hair and on my face.

I didn't wake up though, so she put her hand on my chest and stroked up and down my abs.

I still didn't wake up. I wanted to see how far she would go to wake me up.  she went lower and she touched IT. she stroked it softly, and rubbed it than at the same time she was doing it, she kissed me on the lips. I pretended to wake up not opening my eyes, and kissed her back passionately. " I know your awake baby." she whispered into my ear.

I looked into her eyes and smiled. I got dressed and louise told raymond to take care of the house and then we left.

LOUISES POV.

the plane ride was long and I was sitting there with jack asleep, I put on my beats headphones and listened to my music. I set my ipod to play happy by pharral williams. my ipod went through the whole playlist and by the time it finished, we were there. I shook jack, "baby were here!" I said in a whisper. " huh?" he said sleeply. " were here." I said as I kissed him quickly on the lips. he smiled and got up and got our stuff.

the manager led us to our suite. " Right this way" it was a long walk on the beach and jack and I were holding hands. the cabin was beautiful. it had a little water thing in the middle of the floor so we can see the fish, and it had a very beautiful bedroom. the windows were big, with curtins that flowed in the wind. and around the windows it had the most beautiful flowers around the windows, and then it had a sky roof.

the bed was covered with silk blankets. it had a top over it so they put sheets around it I guess for privacy.

I put my stuff in the corner. then I walked around the house. the bathroom had marble counter tops and a huge mirror. and a walk in shower with glass doors.

I sat down on the bed, and jack sat down with me. " you really want to start a family?" I asked.

" well yeah, but its up to you." jack said. I nodded. " well its a big decision. I would like too though. are we really ready??" I asked.

" well I would think so we do live in a mansion." he said while smiling.

" well ok.. when do you want to do it?" I asked nervously.

" why are you so nervous?" jack asked. " its the first time we are going to have sex without protection." I said. jack looked at me and said, " well you can think about it while we go for a swim!" he said excitedly.

I smiled and got my bikini on. I put on see threw cloth around my waist for the while we were walking there.

we had out private beach so I took off my robe thing, and jumped in.

jack did a cannon ball into the water. I laughed and he splashed me and we had a splash fight. than I dived into the water and swam down and jack was behind me. I stopped and looked at jack and kissed him underwater. we kissed for a while than we went back up. we sat on the beach and watched the sunset go down. I thought it was cool that we had our own private beach. after the sunset, I told him, " I'm ready to have a baby.."  he smiled and laid me down on my back and started kissing me.

he was on top of me now and we were still kissing. he took off my bikini top, and placed my breast into his mouth.

I moaned, and then he took off my bottems and I took of his trunks.

I placed him into my mouth and he started moaning. then he put him self into me. it felt wonderful, more wonderful than any other time.

" harder" I hissed out.

he thrusted faster and harder. a few hours later we went back into the cabin. he carried my bridal style into our bedroom. than we did it all over again. I never wanted it to stop. it felt.. just.. wonderful!

we laid on the bed out of breath. " that felt wonderful.. more than any other time before!" I told jack I stretched and moved closer to him. so did he. he put his arm around me. " I know huh? it did feel better. amazing." 

we fell asleep and then I woke up and I took a pregnancy test, and it came out positive. I was pregnant. I held my stomach and rubbed it.

I was pregnant from Jack Griffo. I smiled. and I ran to jack who was eating breakfast that he made us. " babe!! I'm pregnant!!!" I said excitedly.

" your pregnant?!" jack asked. " YES!! isn't this amazing??" I yelled

" yes!!!" he said as he hugged me.

about a week later we left. now it has been three months since I found out I was pregnant.  me and jack are going to find out if its a boy or a girl. " I hope its a boy. but I'm fine if its a girl." I said.

" me too. I hope its a boy, but I think its ok if its a girl." jack said

we were in the room and the doctor put some weird gel on my stomach.

" mr and mrs Griffo. your baby is a boy!" the doctor said me and jack both smiled. the doctor wiped the gel off me and let me and jack have some alone time. " a baby boy." jack said as he touched me stomach.

" I can't believe there is a being in my stomach.." I said.

" well what should we name it?" I asked.

" what about..... hey! Daniel?"

" that's perfect." he kissed me and we walked out

*************************************************************************************************

hey guys! I hope you like the name of the baby! I hope you like the chapter. I'm going to make the baby look like mostly jack. so I hope you like it!!

~eryka~