Our life as a family.

we put daniel down and I heard moaning from the guest room. so I put my ear on the door. then I heard. " Oh raymond harder harder!!!"

I took my ear away from the door and tip toed to jack. " jack go to the guest room and put your ear on the door and be quiet."

jack came out with a discusted look on his face. " their getting down and dirty in there." " yeah.. in 6 weeks we could be doing that.."

then a huge scream came out and then a bang. so then I said, " ok! I don't like the sound of that!" I ran into the guest room and raymond had vanessa pinned against the wall and he was pounding into her. " Raymond!!" I said. I threw a towel at raymond and he wrapped it around himself. then vanessa ran out and left. " what the hell louise!!"

" what!! dude it sounded like you were killing her!!" " yeah with enjoyment! and pleasure!! and plus you did it!" " yes but you barley even know this girl! I knew jack for a while!!" 

" whatever." raymond said. I walked out and shut the door behind me. jack was holding daniel, and I said, " wow" jack carried daniel up to our room and I laid on the bed and jack put daniel on my side and jack laid on the other side of daniel. and we fell asleep.

I woke up to daniel getting fussy. he was really hot so I took of his clothing and gave him a bath. it was sort of hot in the house so I just let him only have a diaper on.

*six weeks later*

I barley fed Daniel and its like 10:00 at night so I'm going to go to bed, I think jack is in the bedroom. I put daniel in his crib in his own room, and I changed and go into our bedroom and took a shower. then I heard the door unlock, and I smiled, I remembered that the six weeks had passed.

so I kept taking a shower, then jack came in with me. I looked at him and his put his lips on mine. than he picked me up, and gently put me against the wall. I was rushing my fingers through his hair, and he entered me slowly, and within minutes he was pounding into me with incredable speed. I kept thrusting my hips, indicating him to go harder, and he did. he came un done, so he was still holding me so I flipped us, and I was grinding into him, and I forced him into my mouth. we stopped and we didn't bother to put on clothes. " I missed that." jack said out of breath

" I did too." then I kissed him and we went to bed. then I woke up at six and then raymond made us coffee. " so I can't have sex but you can?" he said harshly. " what do you mean?" I asked.

" I heard you and jack yesterday banging eachother senseless." raymond said. " well there is a difference between me and you. I am married to jack, and you aren't even dating this girl."

" well still." he said. " but let me ask you one thing." I said all dramatic.

" what." " was it good?" I said mockingly. he sighed and turned away, " c'mon raymond this is is a big deal! you lost your virginity to her.."

" how do you know its my first time?" he said proudly. I gave him a look that meant not to lie to me. " yes it was good, but she had me doing all the work."

I giggled. " she was probaly a good girl. she most likely hasn't seen it on tv or anything." raymond nodded. " when was your first time?"

I put a blank look on my face, I didnt know if I should tell him that me and jack had sex before marriage. but I told him anyway, " well I lost it to jack, at a party. before we got married." he gave me a surprised look, " I thought you were a good girl?"  " well it just sort of happened, it was at a party."

" let me guess, you and jack got drunk, and then he took you to a private place and you go laid."  " gosh way to say it Dr. phil!"

" how did it happen with vanessa?" " well I brought her over, and I asked her to be my girlfriend. then we ended up kissing. a lot. then she lifted my shirt and started venturing to my pants."