new house

"haha jack said. " I bet, tonight maybe." " maybe." I said., " let's get packed." we did our packing within an hour since we didn't have a lot of stuff. we jumped on the bed and layed down. " what do you think your parents will think of this?" I asked. " I don't know," he said grabbing my hand," and I don't care, I just want to be with you." he said

I smiled and he got a call, " shoot, its my mom." he said on a annoyed voice. he put it on speaker.

* what mom*

* honey, we are so sorry, we just want you home.

* no I'm staying.

*what do you mean your staying?!

* did I studder?

I laughed.

* don't speak to me this way, I just want you home

* no you flipped out on us when we were just kissing! and I already have a home.

* WHAT??! WHERE?!

* that's none of your business.

* ugh jack. the girl is a very nice and beautiful girl. I hope that you are very happy with her.

that was the end of the conversation. jack was mad. " babe, you don't have to do all this for me." I said. " baby, I want too, your my life."

we were talking all day and I changed in our room. so did he, I changed into my victoria secrets: pink shirt with hollister knee high sweats. and pink hollister socks.

he changed into a white v-neck shirt with grey sweats. with nike black socks.

" I like what your wearing " he said in a sexy voice. " thanks babe."

I was thinking of putting on the clothes that sam bought me, but I don't know if jack was up too it. he went closer to me, and I smiled. " I still cant believe that we have our very own house together. we have our own privacy and everything." I said. " yeah, we should use this privacy to our advantage." he said slowly lifting my shirt. I scooted away, you could see the pain in his eyes. " hold on, I have a surprise." I said and he sat on the bed waiting. I went in my closet ( which was FILLED with shoes) and grabbed the clothing. it showed a lot of skin, which I hoped that jack liked. I put it on. peeked my head out and jack took his shirt off. I smiled, and walked out as sexy looking as possible. he smiled a evil smirk on his face.

I walked toward him and bet down so he could see my cleavage. " do you like what you see?" I said on a low tone. I gently grabbed his face and put his lips against mine." well let me prove that i do."he kissed me only for a little while, then he made his way down my neck, onto my chest. I was on my knees on the bed, and he was too. I was moaning as his forced his way onto my chest. I was grasping his hair, while he was thrusting my breast into his beautiful mouth. he stripped me to where I was in the nude. I wraped my legs around him and was grinding into his bear chest. he started to moan when I took  his d*** into my mouth. and was stroking his balls.

I started to breath hard when he thrusted his finger into me.

we finish out of breath. " I love you so much jack." I said in between breaths. " I do to, your just beautiful, I would do anything for you." he said with his hand in mine. " do you remember when we lost our virginitys to each other?" I said when I put my head on his chest.

" yes, that was the best night of my life, and I wouldn't take it back for the world." he said, " me too, that night, was like, the best. was I good?" I asked. " oh yes, the best. was i? he asked, " I cant even explain how good you were! your even better now." I said. he grinned in satisfaction.