Marriage?

JACKS POV

she fell asleep on me. in the morning she went with sam somewhere, so I asked alex to go to the mall with me. " what do you want to go to the mall for?" alex asked, " a ring. I want to marry louise." he looked at me with shock. " what?! dude your only 17!!" he yelled, " you wouldn't know. I love her so much I want to spend the rest of my life with her!" I said.

we went to Kay and I saw this beautiful diamond ring. "I'll take it" I said casually. " ok that will be 2,000 dollars." the man said. I gave him the money and took the ring. " how are you going to propose?" alex asked.

" I'll take he to a fancy place and I'll ask her." we got home and I hid the box in my pants. she looked at my pants and laughed. " did I have that much inpact on it?" I looked and it did look big. and I said, " yeah, I told you it was good. let's go on a date today!" I asked. " ok let's get dressed." she said. " ok I'll meet you in there." I said. I put the box under the bed. we undressed and I chose to wear a black tucks with black slacks and my black on black converse.

she wore a black silk dress that was a v- neck with sort of thick straps, and nude heels. we left in her porsche and I had the ring in my coat.

we arrived and we sat down. we ate and then I kneeled down on one knee and said, " louise. the first time I saw you I fell in love with you," she was crying, " and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. louise adams, will you marry me?"

she was standing up and crying histaricly, and finally she said, " yes yes!! I will marry you!" everyone in the place started clapping and whistling and me and louise kissed and I put the diamond ring on her and she said  said, " I want to spend the rest of my life with you jack" she was crying.

*****************************************************************************

Hey guys this was the best chapter I have written! louise and jack finally getting married!! oh, I can't wait please vote on the chapters that I wrote! I would love that!

~eryka~