chapter 22

louises pov

we got back and we put daniel down.

I was really tired and I decided to go to bed early. while I was sleeping I heard jack come into the room. he laid down and I felt him staring at me. so I flipped over and went to the bathroom.

I started my period, so that means that I can't have sex with jack. so I put on a pad and got some coffee. when I got to the counter, raymond left a note

dear louise,

since you won't allow me to have sex in your house, I have decided to stay with vanessa. I will be back soon, as soon as I get laid.

screw you raymond I said to my self.

raymond opened the door, trying not to make noise, and he walked in, " so you want to have sex that much? you haven't even had your first kiss yet. and knowing you you'll hit it and quit it. and have your fun while you can because if you walk out that door, your not welcome to come back."

he looked at me and said " I may have not had my first kiss, but sex is much better." with that he walked out.

I let out a sigh and turned on the tv. I put on the news and there was a story of where a little girl was raped and beat to death. after the story I turned off the tv. I let out a sad sigh, and walked to Daniels room. he was awake lying on his crib and staring at me with his big hazel eyes.

" how could people be so evil to babys like you..." I whispered. I picked him up and fed him and took him in our room. jack was still sleeping and I put him between us.

I went to lay next to jack. jack had his shirt of. stupid periods. I wanted to tackle him! ugh. I was staring at his abs and chest and how buff he was. he only had his boxers on and I cought my self staring at them. I laid down next to him and was staring at his chest and his flawless face. he started to wake up and I smiled. he woke up and stared into my eyes. his eyes were so brown and deep. when I stared into them I felt, complete. he had no blemishes on his face. he was flawless.

his lips. oh,his lips. they were a reddish pink, always moist, they were never chapped.

when we kissed. and how they interlocked with mine, it felt like god made our lips special, so they could fit together like a puzzle.

his hair always was so perfect, it always glowed in the sun, which was what I love.

I couldn't take my mind of his eyes. the way they always twinkled in the sun. the way the looked at me the first time, how they gazed into mine.

his smile.the way it always made my day. how it always greeted me in the morning.

how when I was down, it would always make me smile.

But, why did he pick me over Ryan. Ryan was beautiful, with her eyes.

" why did you pick me over Ryan?" I asked gently. " because. I love you. and you love me back."

I put my forehead on his and looked down.

" I don't know what I would do without you jack." I said.

" I cant even imagine my life without you louise." he kissed me. we made out for a while, and when we relesed, I said to him " I love you- so much jack. Please don't ever forget that" he kissed me and nodded. he stared into my eyes again.

JACKS POV

I looked into her eyes.

she had beautiful hazel eyes, that when I look in them, I feel whole. she had very long eyelashes that when she blinked, they flutter, but I guess that's what I love most about them.

her face and skin were pale. she had no pimples on her face, and he lips were very red and soft. when we kissed it felt right, like they were made for us to kiss.

her hair was a light brown, and it was a medium length. when it flowed in the wind I thought she looked so sexy.

" l love you louise."

" I love you too jack" she said softly. I held her close while I can feel the warmth of my sons body on my back.

I smiled. I have a family. 3 years ago, I hadn't even thought of having sex, getting married, or even a baby. back then, i thought my future had red carpets, shows, movies. not this.

I don't regret anything at all. I love my family. my career. my life. and especially my beautiful wife Louise.

I kissed her and she kissed back. " babe I have to tell you something.." she said "what?" " I got a job offer as a clothing designer for hollister."

"baby that's great!!" I exclaimed. " well I have to go to New York"

I could tell that I had a sad face because she kissed me. " only for a few months like 3. you'll be fine. but what about Daniel?" she asked

"he could stay with me." I said. she bit her lip. " but I breast feed Daniel"

" we will find a way" I said as I kissed her and picked Daniel up and went to the living room.