The parents..

JACKS POV

we were driving in my chevy camaro and I could tell that louise was nervous. then I told her, " don't be nervous babe, they will like you. I'm sure of it." that made her relax a bit more so I put my hand on her leg, close to her heat. she smiled. we talked all the way there, and when I pulled into my driveway she started to shake, I felt bad, this was so unplanned, we walked in and she started to look around, and she liked the house, and my mom and dad sat on the couch, and so did we, and my mom HAD to embarrass me and say, " aww jackie, is this the girly girl you brought back?" my mom knew exactly what she was doing, I looked at louise, and she was blushing like mad. she was embarrassed at what my mom said, and I was blushing too, but I was mad.

" so jack, why dont you introduce us to your girlfriend?" dad said

"ok, mom dad this louise, louise, this is my mom and dad."

" hello! nice to meet you." she went to go shake my moms hand but instead my mom grabbed her in a total bear hug. louise had a look on her face the meant help me! then my dad inter feared and said, " C'mon alison, that's jacks job."my mom let go and we started to talk for a while when my mom and dad pulled me aside. " you did a good job picking her out, she is really friendly, and she looks like you two will be together for a very long time" and with that my mom walked into the living room which left my dad. " son, you did good." and he handed me a diamond ring in a case. " give this to her as a promise ring. she will love you even more. go! now!" I grabbed her and took her to her house. " my parents are on  vacation. we can spend the night there." I said ok.

LOUISE'S POV.

Jack came into my house and he brought a change of clothes. I went up in my room and I changed into hollister knee high sweats that were,black with pink letters, and I changed into a white hollister see threw shirt with a black bra under. At the same time jack was changing in my room also. we sat down on my king sized bed, and watched paranornal activity: the marked ones.

I cuddled with him when I got scared. at the end of the movie we went on our computers, so I started emailing my best friend, samantha.

@louisegriffo: hey bestie

@ samlovesxbox: hey what r u doing

@ louisegriffo: nothing much.. just hanging with jack

@ samlovesxbox: did u do it yet?

@ louisegriffo: well, yes but not at my house at his best friends house..

@ samlovesxbox: was it good?

@louisegriffo: yes. very.

@ samlovesxbox: good. did u use protection?

@ louisegriffo: ya.

@ samlovesxbox: ok good. well I'm going on a date with my new bf. ttyl bff.

@ louisegriffo: ttyl.

jack was doing something on his computer. I went up to him and kissed him on the forehead. and he grabbed my hand and kissed me on the lips and we made out for about two minutes. and we kissed with tongues. he let go and I went down stairs to go get a snack. I went back up and gave him his snack. we ate and we talked. he walked up to me and pulled out a case and he said, " I promise to love you as long as you are with me. I promise to always to be by your side, I promise to always  love you." he opened the case and there was a DIAMOND RING and he put it on my middle finger and I started to get water in my eyes. I hugged him and I said " I love you!"