Jacks pov

JACKS POV

louise and I were sitting in boring history class and I started thinking

I want her to be my girlfriend. she seems pretty cool, and she is extreamly

beautiful.  alex is having a party tonight, I'll invite her.

*RING RING RING RING*

we are starting to walk down the hallway when she attempts to hold my hand. I grab it as soon as it nearly touches my hand. 

" so my friend is having a party tonight and I was wondering if you would like to come?"

"ok when will you pick me up?"

"9:00 the actual party starts at 10:00."

" why are we going so early?" I could tell that she was very excited,I mean who wouldn't be excited, I'm a celeberty!

" because that's when we get the fresh snacks and drinks."

"well that's thinking smart." she said with that beautiful smile of hers.

and with that she went to the afterschool program. I had some time to get ready, so I went to my place, and chose out some clothes.

I chose some a green and white plaid shirt, with some regular jeans, and some white converse.

I was done with my outfit within an hour. next was my hair. I gelled my hair to make it spike out in the front and gelled it smooth in the back. I thought I looked fresh if you asked me.  I went in my dresser and got out some Axe and sprayed it all over my body. then by the time I was done it was time to go pick up louise. I hopped in my chevy camaro, and I was off. in 15 I was at her house. it was a nice two story house, and with a beautiful garden and plants. I was nerves, so I looked at my self and said, " ill be fine, just be polite if her parents answer the door.

with that I walked out of the car and walked toward the front door.

I rang the front door bell and waited. and as I waited, I was looking at my shoes, making sure that they weren't dirty. after a while I heard a voice yell, " ILL GET IT MOM!!"  I smiled because I knew it was louise.

when she opened the door, she looked beautiful. she had a black and white plaid over shirt, with a black tanktop under shirt regular jeans, and black converse.

" you look great!" I said she smiled and I lead her toward my car.  I opened the door for her and she got in. I got in the car and I said to her softly, " don't be intimidated by my friends. I'll be there with you." while I was talking to her I got very close to her face. she started to turn her head in an angle, and so did I then within seconds... BAM!! I Freackin car honked!! man, did that scare me!  I didn't scream, but I was close!

with that I started the car and off we went. it was a long awkward drive until I finally said, " so do you like the area, it has a beach and a cool hang out?" she said, " yeah its cool especially since you are here."she said with a smile.

" I love you louise. your the first girl who has said that to me!" I want to have my first kiss with her. not anyone else.

we walked in and she was amazed. the house was huge. so we talked and we had snacks. then the people started to arrive. we danced then I got buzzed. she did too, then we were sitting on the couch, and I asked her " Hey beautiful! how are you? do you like the party?"

"yeah, its great.." she replied. we were really close to each other and I started to turn my head in an angle, so did she, and in seconds her lips were touching mine. they were warm and big.  then about a minute passed, I let go, I was out of breath. then I smiled and put her face agenst mine. it seemed like it was quiet. just me and her. then I kissed her longer and I picked her up while we were kissing and took her into a room and locked the door. I put her on the bed. then I took off her shirts, and her pants I was about to take off her bra, when she stopped me,

" What are you doing?!, l love you but are we ready for this?!"

I was too busy kissing her and touching her neck and face. I was kissing her so passionatly, I couldn't believe it. I wanted to pounce on her and have her screaming my name. but I started to get imbaressed, because I was all wild on her.  and I said " um I thought that you would want to.. its ok if you don't want to- she interrupted me. she put her index finger on my lips. and she said, " I do want to, now, we can't spend the whole time talking!" I smiled wickedly and took off her bra and she unclothed my and she looked at me and started to go wild on me. I had never loved her more.