the challange

after we watched the movie, we ended up having a makeout session. it was intense. jack started to feel up my shirt but that's when I stopped him.

" jack I told you no."   he nodded. I was wanting him so badly but I was scared.  we ended getting in a argument.

" You weren't having a baby! so why are we living like this?! you know what were done!"

with that he walked out and I was staring at the door with shock. I lost him. I lost jack Griffo. my love, he was gone. I still had the ring, that was my only rememberence of him. 2 weeks had passed and jack and I hadn't talked. I looked on his instagram page, and he was at a party.

I found out that jack had a girlfriend before me. her name was Ryan Newman. she was pretty. I had to find out if jack had hooked up with her. I put on white hollister shorts that we ripped, with a pink hollister v- neck, with pink toms.

I put on my makeup and headed to the location of the party. when I got there I didn't see jack. so I went up stairs. I opened a door, and my heart bursted into a million pieces. I saw jack making out with ryan. jack let go when he saw me, I ran toward the exit, and jack kept yelling for me to stop.

I ran all the way. to my house, and when I got there I cried my eyes out.

I lost my baby, now all he was to me was my celeberty crush. I put posters of him in my room, and always looked at them. it my only reminder that I dated him. I missed him. I missed the glow in his eyes when he laughed. I missed holding him in my arms, kissing him, making love to him... he was still my life, and he always would be. if I ever saw that ryan chick, I would pound her face into the ground. I cried and I cried, and cried, and cried.

I always kissed my posters, and said good night. then all of the sudden my phone rung. it was jack!! I was soo happy to hear from him.

it said, 

jack: hey, sorry about what happened. maybe I can go over and we can talk it over

me: yeah that would b great. I can't wait to see you.

jack: me too, I'll be there in a hour.

me: ok c u then

I jumped in the shower, and I blow dried my hair.

I put on daisy dukes, and a plaid half shirt with a under shirt that showed my belly button a little bit.  I did all this on purpose because I want him to see what he's missing.  he knocked on the door and I was looking at him and he had knee high dickies shorts on with converse, and a hollister t. he was standing there looking nerves.

I walked to the front door and I opened ot and jack started to check me out. I acted like I didn't like it when I actually did. he only did it for a few seconds then I asked him in.

he looked at me and I hugged him and let go. we were sitting on my bed. he was looking at my shorts, and I smiled. he noticed and he started to look at my lips. then I said, " why?" he knew that I was talking about ryan. " I was depressed. I missed you and you hadn't talked to me and I thought that you were mad."

" soo you go and makeout with your ex girlfriend?

" I was depressed" " yeah ok.."

I asked him, " are you hooked up with her?" " no I was never dating her." I scooted closer to him and as did he. " oh really," I said while my hand was crawling up his chest. " yeah, I missed you"  he said as he slid his hand up my leg, close to my heat.  I said, " I can't resist you anymore!" and with that I forced his lips onto mine, and I put my hands in his shirt.

he took off my shorts and we ended up doing IT until we saw the morning sun.

" I missed you soooo much" jack said he ended up kissing me

" me too I missed holding you.."  and with that I was on top of him grinding into him. after about an hour, we went to dennys, and that's when we saw Ryan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! this is such a cliff hanger!! I'm still thinking on what should happen.
so keep reading because for now, its going to get crazy. so please,

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Love you all!!
~ eryka~