the next day.

JACKS POV.

when I woke up louise was sort of on top of me, and she was snoring on me. I smiled because her mouth was wide open. I felt like drawing something on her face, but then she would get mad at me. I felt bad about the sex yesterday, because we weren't even dating, and plus it was a drunk sex. I don't know if she remembered anything from last night. I know I did. it was beautiful. but I went to the kitchen and poured my self some oj. I poured her some too if she woke.

then I looked down and realized that I was completely naked, and I thought, ' whoa dude, if someone knocked on the door I wouldn't be able to answer. and oh my god, I'm naked in my bestfriends house!! what if his girlfriend saw me?!' so then I didn't care, my best friend wouldn't mind either. we always had each others backs. I locked any possible door that anyone could come in.

then louise woke up and she was still naked too. then she hopped in the shower. I waited for her to get out of the shower. I guess she was really sleepy because she didn't bother to get a change of clothes. but I didn't mind. she blow dried her hair and she hugged me and started to kiss me. I guess she liked yesterday. she started to let her hands wander. and she said," I thought that you were going to come in the shower with me?" you could see the pain in her eyes. I looked at her and said, " babe, if I knew that you wanted me too,  I would have." she smiled and kissed me and we were on the bed again, and she started to grind into me, and I started to give her breasts attention, and by five minutes, I was pounding into her and she was still kissing me and letting her hands wander. in the next hour, we had finished and we were eating breakfast.

" did you like it?" I said and she responded very quickly," yeah! I love it!" I smiled, but I thought, ' is that the only reason she is with me, just to do that? I hope not. I lost my virginaty to her. no, she loves me I'll ask her.' " babe?"

"yeah?"

" do you really love me?"

" most definitely! why? is something wrong?"

" well I was thinking, that the only reason you are with me is because of sex."

" that is not true jack, I love you for you, and no matter what anyone says, I'll always love you." she said with a smile.

I knew she was telling the truth, she is like the most innocent person I know. I would have to ask her to be my girlfriend. its just the right thing to do, you know, since we lost our virginatys to each other. and she would have to meet my parents. my parents! what am I going to say when I get home. their going to be furious. I have to call them.

*dialing*

" hello?"

" hey mom"

" jack!! you were suppose to be home an hour ago! where are you?!"

" mom calm down, I'll be home in 30 minutes. ok?"

" *sigh* jack you can't be doing this, I allowed. you to go to alexs party, with that girl, and your late! oh, jack..."

" yeah mom?"

" please tell me you didn't sleep with that girl, did you?"

I didn't know what to tell my mom. I had to lie, if she found out I had slept with louise, my parents would kill me!!

" no mom I didn't, we just lost track of time. and I was wondering if you would want to meet louise?"

" yes jack just be home ok?"

" ok love you bye"

that was too close. way too close. but I would be with louise as long as possible. forever.

" babe get dressed."

" why?"

" we are going to go to my parents house and meet them"

" umm ok.. do you think they will like me?"

" yes they will like you." and I kissed her and we left

******************************************************†***********★★*

hey guys sorry I haven't updated, but i have been busy. if you like this book you should read gurlswag's book called chained~a jack Griffo frantic~ its a really great book. I will be updating soon so I need some opinions..

A. should louise get pregnate from jack?

B. jacks parents don't like louise and tells jack not to be with her?

please send me personal messages, and the winning vote will be in the book.

LOVE YOU ALL!! :)

~ eryka~