The Hidden Secret || Assassin...

Por ChienoHime

Shirahashi Miyako, a new transfer student that got into Class A and really a magnet of trouble. When she defe... Mais

Intro
PROLOGUE
Rule#1 || New School
Rule#2 || Transfer Student
Rule#3 || Suspension
Rule#4 || Class 3E
Rule#5 || Trouble
Rule#6 || Transfer to 3E
Quote#1 || PARK (SPECIAL 1)
Author Note
Rule#7 || Trip to Kyoto
Rule#8 || Assassination attempt!
Bonus Chapter || EXTRA
Rule#10 || MIA! Miyako in Action!!
Rule#11 || WHAT!? You're...
Rule#12 || Tournament? LET'S GO!!!
Quotes#2 || Friends
Rule#13 || A New Teacher!? Wait..
Rule#14 || Waterpool, Swimmingpool, Bloodypool
Rule#15 || I'm in Hospital, huh? No wonder..
Rule#16 || A Bet!? We'll win!!!
Rule#17 || The War, The Result. WHO WIN!?
Rule#18 || KuraShirahashi! Let's find BUGS!
Rule#19 || Training!! Bugs really help!
Rule#20 || Okay!! Everyone, Be prepared!!!
Rule#21 || Assassination Time!
Author Note
Rule#22 || First Infiltration Mission!
Rule#23 || The Second Enemy! Grip!
Rule#24 || Barehanded? Don't be a fool!
Rule#25 : || Girls mission? I want to come!
Quotes#3 || Trust
BONUS CHAPTER || EXTRA (2)

Rule#9 || Meeting Lovro

5.1K 136 28
Por ChienoHime

Rule#10 : You must prepare before its too late.

----------------------------
" Everyday chit-chat is actually quite simple. " Explain Bitch-sensei as she teaching in the class about english. " I'm sure, you all know that one person whose conversation mostly consist of 'Maji great' and 'Maji bad' . "

" Maji here, can be expressed with the old stand by 'really ' . Kimura, you try! " She said as she turned her face to Kimura who said ' really ' in an awful pronounciation.

She crossed her fingers to an 'X' and she said " Nope, Awful! Your L's and R's are a mess! The pronounciation of L and R doesn't jibe well with japanese people. I understand what you mean, but it still feels wrong. "

" Don't run from your incompatibilities-- master them! I'll be checking your pronounciation regularly from now on. " She said in front of the class. She continued with her seductive voice as she brought her finger to her lip. " And if you screw up your L's and R's, I'll punish you with a french kiss in public. "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Irina sat in the teacher's room, exhausted after teaching the class. " Man! Teaching is such a pain! "

Karasuma-sensei looked up from his paper to see Irina, " But the students seem to be taking to you. "

" Am I supposed to proud of that? I'm an assassin! I'm stuck here while I try to kill that octopus! "

" Speaking of that, He's gazing at my boobs while elegantly sipping his tea! " Said Bitch-sensei angrily as she pointed to Koro-sensei who sipping his tea beside her with pink face. " Real-life lessons drawn from experience-- how marvelous!" Koro-sensei said while sipping his tea.

Karasuma-sensei just stared at the two of them, " Calm down, that's the kind of target he is. "

" Sh*t! I won't stand for this. " Bitch-sensei spoke up as she walked out from the teacher's room. A little upset and mad.

Koro-sensei sat there, " She's certainly riled up. " which Karasuma-sensei respond with his angry voice, " And who do you think its fault!? "

Meanwhile, Bitch-sensei stood there beside a window with some thought and sighed, upset. " I don't have to stay cooped up like this. But, how on earth can I kill that--- " Bitch-sensei thought were cut by a rope that circling around her neck as she is lifted up.

" A snare trap!? Why!? " She try to freed herself when a voice cut her. " What a surprise Irina. "

" Sir! "

" Seeing you play teacher with those children, it was like the setup for a comedy sketch. " Said the scary man with english language and Bitch-sensei just grab the rope around her neck and stared at him.

" What are you doing? That's not very ladylike. " Karasuma-sensei interrupted as he spoke in English.

" Don't worry, she knows how to free herself. " The man said as he cut the rope which make Bitch-sensei fell. " Hey! Who are you? Do you even understand what I'm saying? " Karasumma-sensei asked in Japanese and then switched again in English, waiting for the man to answer him.

The man looked out from the window, " Pardon me, Japanese is fine. I'm not suspicious, I assure you. "

" What if I said I'm the one who worked in your government to bring in Irina Jelavic? " The man said and it looks like what the man said make Karasuma-sensei realized who he was as he stared at him, " Lovro the assassin! "

' Once know as a skilled killer, Now retired. Make a fortunes training up younger assassins and getting them hired. He's proven crucial for Japan's government, lacking any ties to assassins. " Karasuma-sensei thought about this Lovro. ' But, why is he here? '

Lovro turned his head to Karasuma, " Where is this Koro-sensei right now? " Which make Karasuma staring him in the eys as he answered, " He went to Shanghai for some almond jelly. He left an hour ago, so he should be back soon. "

" Seems this creature lives up to the hype. " Lovro smirked and he looked at Irina who sat on the floor, " I'm glad I came--- Now, I have my answer! "

" Irina, take the day off. You can't handle this job. " Which make Bitch-sensei furious as she glared at him, " When it comes to undercover jobs, you have no equal. But, once your identity is revealed, you're worthless as an assassin. "

Bitch-sensei stood up, " I know I can do it sir! I have what it takes! " Lovro grabbed her hand and twisted it, " Everyone has their strength and weaknesses. Call this your.......L and R "

Unknown to them, Miyako stood there watching the whole conversation. She was hiding and she really furious to heard what Lovro said about Bitch-sensei. Sure, she didn't really like her but that doesn't mean she hate her. And to see the whole scene, make her want to crack that Lovro man head.

She balled her hand into a fist as she watched the whole scene.

She was satisfied when she saw Bitch-sensei defend herself but soon changed into a furious one when she saw Bitch-sensei's hand was twisted. So, she walked out from her hiding place and separated Bitch-sensei from this Lovro man which make them surprised to see her.

She stood in front of Bitch-sensei, shielding her. " Touch her, I'll crack your head! "

Bitch-sensei saw the girl in front of her with a mixture of surprise and gratitude while Karasuma-sensei looked at her like she had grown 2 head.

Lovro looked at her, " Who are you little girl? Don't you know who I am? I can kill you within a second."

Miyako crossed her arms in front of her chest as she smirked, " Of course I know who you are. You're Lovro Brofski, a hitman dealer and once was a skilled assassin. I heard, you're very sneaky and confident with your assassination. You're a talented assassin who retired and now, trained a new generation of hitman and made a fortune as a hitman dealer. Well, your birthday's on 7 april and then, your weight's 80 kg and height's 171 cm. Oh! Don't forget you had a relatives and a partner name Ol--- "

She was cut off by the hand of Karasuma-sensei, " Okay! Enough already Shirahashi-san. "

When she see around her, she was met by a surprise and shocked expression from Bitch-sensei and Lovro himself. Karasuma-sensei just shook his head and he realised his hand from her mouth.

" H-how do you know? " Asked Lovro stuttered that Miyako knew him and he didn't even know who she is.

When Miyako want answer his question, she was cut off again by Koro-sensei who just came, " Okay! Enough! "

Koro-sensei was behind Lovro as he said, " You're half right anyway. " His face was half right and half wrong.

" What are you doing here game show!? "

" What a mean nickname! Just call me Koro-sensei already!! " Koro-sensei grab Bitch-sensei head and he started explain, " It's true that, as an assassin she's hardly to be feared. But, as an assassin she's a good fit for this classroom. "

" Let's hold a kill-off, and you'll see who's the better assassin! " Koro-sensei decided as he crossed his hand or is it tentacle? " It's between you two. The rules are simple, whoever kills Karasuma-sensei first wins! "

Karasuma-sensei shouted, " Hey! Why am I the victim here!? "

" Because, no body can kill me of course! " He answered a matter of factly and he gave Lovro and Irina the anti-sensei knife.

" You have all day tomorrow! "

Miyako spoke after she's silent the whole time, " I see, a sham assassination, huh? " Which make everyone in the room turned their head to her. " Ganbatte ne! Karasuma-sensei!!! " She said with her cheerful voice and smile.

" And don't forget Miyako-san too! " Koro-sensei said which make her smile faltered and she stood there confused. " Wait, WHAT!? What do you mean sensei!? Of course! You didn't include me right? That's nothing to do with me! It's between them! " She pointed to Bitch-sensei and Lovro.

Koro-sensei just shook his head, " Ck..ck..ck.. Miyako-san, that's not what I mean. " And Miyako turned her head to Koro-sensei, " And then What!? "

After some thought, she realized what he mean as she stared at Koro-sensei in shock and panick. " No.. No way Sensei!! This has nothing to do with me!!! "

Koro-sensei just turned his attention to the Master and Apprentice and said, " Whoever kills Miyako-san first too wins! After kills Karasuma-sensei, don't forget to kill her, it looks like you had a question right? "

Koro-sensei said which make them snap and looked at Miyako with bloodlust. Miyako hide behind Karasuma-sensei and she looked panick, " Koro-sensei!!! Why am I the victim too!?!?!? " Which was ignored by him.

Lovro turned his head and walked away, " Alright, sounds like a fun diversion. "

" Suit yourself. " said Karasuma-sensei as he walked away too leaving Koro-sensei, Bitch-sensei, and Miyako who stood there like a statue.

Bitch-sensei turned to face Koro-sensei, " Are you trying to stick up for me? You must think I'd be much easier to handle than any new assassin Mr. Lovro would bring in! Well, I'll show you, I'll kill Karasuma and you myself! " She said in frustrated tone amd walked away. But, suddenly she turned around to face Miyako, " Don't forget I'll kill you too! " She pointed her finger to Miyako and then walked away leaving a scared Miyako and Koro-sensei.

" That's your fault Koro-sensei!!! I become a victim too!! " Miyako pointed her finger with angry face and Koro-sensei just ignored her and put his tentacle below his chin.

---------------------------

Extra :

" Hmm.. Sou desu ka.. the man who I saw before, who sneaked here.. he is Bitch-sensei's teacher huh.. " Miyako hacked some information about the man, Lovro Brofski. She hacked until she got what she wanted.

She click some keyboard in her iPad and searched, " But, What bussiness does he have here? And he make a trap.. for who? Bitch-sensei? Why?? "

Karma tapped her shoulder which make Miyako jumped. " W-What? Akabane! What are you doing this late!? "

" What are you doing this late? " Karma question her back with his smirk which make Miyako pouted. " None of yohr bussiness.. Now, go away! "

Karma put his hand in defensive manner, " Okay..okay.. no need to be violent.. "

Miyako didn't pay attention to Karma as she searched for some information.

" Miyako-chan, I'll be going now.. don't stay too late okay?? " Asked Karma with a little hint of concern as Miyako turned her head to Karma. She widened her eyes in shock but when she turned her head, Karma already gone.

She paid no mind and searched again and again but she didn't found what she searched which make her frustrated.

" Maybe I'll look with myself.. " She said and stood up. Hiding behind a wall and listening to the whole conversation.

---------------------------

Nice!!! Well, it looks like meeting with Lovro will have 2 chapter huh... It's really long!!

So, wait for me okay?

See you in next chapter!!!

Oh! And, don't forget your vote!! It means a lot for me.. :')

Sincerely, Chieko♡

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.1K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
302K 9K 34
[S.A= Seyri Ai] ➡Highest rank= #1 in assassinationclassroom (11/25/19) ➡A well trained assassin that's only in her teens, she's already established a...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
146K 3.3K 16
(Y/N) gets transferred into the E-Class due to her drop of grades. She hardly ever talks to people in the E-Class, she prefers being alone One faithf...