Wild Side [h.s au]

By roundcats

The world is in war again, military bases being the only safe haven for the population in the affected areas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter & final note
New story!

Chapter 34

15.5K 632 635
By roundcats

Harry

I gulp down nervously, wishing I could control the fast paced beat of my heart and my heavy breathing, the fact I'm finally ready to do this with someone dawning upon me, and I'm not even surprised that person is Elena. To be completely honest, it was so clear from the moment she beat the shit out of my soldiers and threw the knife at me this girl will become someone important and special to me, unless of course, she kills me first.

I'm glad I'm alive for this day, amen.

Elena looks at me with hooded eyes as she presses her palms onto my broad chest, letting them slowly slide down to my abdomen and beneath my shirt, making me part my lips and glance down as I anticipate her next move. Her fingers then grip the hem of my shirt and I assist her in taking it off my body, watching as she carelessly throws it on the floor, her eyes lingering on my exposed, heavily tattooed skin for a few moments.

"I assume you have protection because I haven't taken any precautions, but I will do it later," she says and smirks slightly.

"Yeah, uh- um, nightstand. Top drawer," I reply quickly. When she reaches to open it, my eyes widen as I remember what's inside, but it's too late - she's opened it.

At least fifty foiled packages are stuffed inside, my cheeks burning in embarrassment at the sight of them. "Uh, it's- I can totally explain-"

"It was Liam, wasn't it?" She asks me, an amused expression on her face, not a trace of mockery, making me relieved.

"Yeah, that obsessed bastard gives me one almost every day, I don't even know how does he get them, it's the ultimate mystery," I explain, rolling my eyes.

"Well now you can thank him, but I believe one will be just enough today," Elena says as she takes one package and shuts the drawer closed, placing it on top of the nightstand.

She once again places her soft, warm palms onto my chest and I'm sure she can feel my strong, hammering heartbeat, the result of my excitement and anticipation. Her lips attach to my neck and I close my eyes, her palms begging to slide further down, her movements coming to an abrupt stop halfway, her head pulling back, confusion on her face as she stares down.

"Wait, are those. . ."

Oh shit, here we go.

"Yes, I have four nipples." I sigh.

"And here I thought you can't get any more special," she says with a smile and chuckles lightly, making me smile. Her lips attach to the skin just below my ear, a slight shiver running down my spine, her lips making a wet trail to the base of my neck, occasionally sucking on the skin, making me release a quiet moan from the sensation, knowing I'll have marks later.

My hands grip her hips, fingertips digging into her skin as I feel my boxers getting tighter and we've barely done anything yet. I instinctively pull her hips toward me so her crotch can brush against mine, a sense of satisfaction flowing through me, only making me crave more contact. Elena begins leaving open mouthed kisses along my collarbones, kissing the two swallow tatoos inked there, nipping at my skin lightly, my eyes closing as I take in the pleasure. The ability to form any thoughts is long gone, my body having full control of my actions. My hand comes up to her hair, grabbing the hair band keeping it tied in a low, loose ponytail and pull it down with ease, letting her long hair fall around her face.

I gently place my hand on the side of her neck, my thumb tilting her jaw upward slightly so I can properly look at her like this, exposed and different than I'm used to. There are a lot of words I could use to describe her, but beautiful seems just right. There are a few moments of silence as both of us observe each other, the whole thing feeling so intimate, maybe even more than what we're planning to do. I keep my eyes locked to hers as my thumb brushes over her pink lips and I lean in to kiss her, loving how she responds to it immediately.

My fingers eagerly grab the hem of her shirt, wanting to pull it off her so I can see and touch her, but her fingers wrap around my wrists and stop me, making my eyes widen in fear she has changed her mind. "My tattoo. . ." she mumbles, an uneasy expression on her face.

I wince slightly but lift my palms to cradle her cheeks, leaving a chaste kiss on her lips. "I can handle it, I'll be fine. I promise."

She looks into my eyes, searching for more confirmation as my hands once again settle on her waist, slowly sliding upward, pushing her shirt as they move, revealing more and more of her smooth, heated skin. She finally gives in and lifts her arms, allowing me to take it off her, my eyes immediately dropping to her breasts covered with a black bra, admiring the sight.

A fleeting thought about her tattoo is long forgotten when Elena climbs off me briefly so she can take her sweatpants off, leaving her in nothing but her underwear, giving me something to gawk at as she takes her previous position on my lap. "You're stunning," I say, my voice deeper than usual as I boldly let my hands slide from the tops of her shoulders, over her collarbones, skimming over her breasts, going further down her abdomen and finally reaching her thighs.

I notice how goosebumps scatter over the surface of her skin as my hands squeeze the flesh, pulling her toward me abruptly as my need gets the best of me, her breasts pressing against my chest, the layer of clothing covering them suddenly becoming a problem. I reach behind her back and clumsily begin fumbling with the clasp, making Elena chuckle as she effortlessly helps me, letting the straps fall down and the bra to slide down her arms only so she can throw it away.

My head ducks down so my lips can leave a kiss on the curve of her breast, covering every bit of skin as I make a trail to another, a strangled moan leaving her mouth, making me pleased knowing I'm doing everything right. When my mouth encloses around one of her sensitive nipples, she sucks in a sharp breath, her fingers tangling in my hair, tugging at the roots roughly, only encouraging me to continue with my actions. I flick my tongue against the tip, circling it a few times, noticing how her breathing increases, her eyelids fluttering shut, cheeks flushing a deep red colour. I barely contain a smirk.

I let one of my hands trail down to her thigh, my fingertips teasingly moving upward over the smooth skin until I reach her underwear, my thumb brushing over her clothed heat. I'm trying to remember all of the instructions my friends gave me about all this and I distinctly remember how annoyed I was, but now I'm grateful because it seems to be working.

I drag my lips from her breast to her neck, sucking the skin while my thumb starts moving in circles, applying pressure on the sensitive nerves. I can feel her hammering heartbeat beneath my lips, surely the effect of my actions. The sounds she's making are making me strangely aroused, my length only growing with each passing second. I remove the layer of her underwear aside so I can touch her properly, twisting my wrist and sliding my index and middle finger over her opening, feeling how wet she is, a pleased smile forming on my lips. I look at her face, seeing her lips are parted, shallow breaths coming in and out of her mouth, her eyelids lowered to the half, lustful look in her eyes. When I suddenly push one of my fingers inside her, her body jerks forward, a quiet groan escaping her throat, her head tilting back in pleasure.

My digit begins moving in and out of her slowly while I keep circling my thumb, her back arching into me. I close my eyes, imagining how would it feel to have her walls clench around me like they do around my finger. I feel her lips kiss my jawline, spreading the heat there as I without any warning push another finger inside her, feeling her hot breath against my skin as she exhales, her palms clutching my arms. This time I can't help a smirk curving my lips as I observe her reaction, curling my knuckles and quickening my pace. She suddenly stops my movements, making me look at her in confusion, seeing a determined look on her face.

"It's enough," she says firmly. "I want you."

I manage a small nod as my lips part, her warm palm pressing to my chest and pushing me down so I lie on my back, my head hitting the soft pillows. Her fingers begin tugging at the band of my sweatpants and boxers, my hips bucking forward so she can pull them down properly and finally remove them completely. She takes a few moments to observe my length, standing proud against my stomach, a smirk curving my lips as I look at her expression.

Elena gives me the thumbs up and grins jokingly like she did the first time she slept here, making me burst out laughing, dimples indenting my cheeks. "Thanks, I try."

Her hand reaches for the foiled package on the nightstand, her eyes meeting mine, a serious expression on her face. "Are you sure? I want you to be one hundred percent sure you're okay with this."

"I'm sure," I reply, giving her a reassuring smile.

She nods and exhales in relief, opening the package and slowly rolling the condom over my length, making me groan at the contact. I can only imagine what the real thing will be like if a simple brush of her fingers can make me feel this way. I briefly think about the time she finished me off with her hand, the sensation being absolutely exhilarating. That was the first time I wanted her in that way for real, it was almost unbearable to that point I had to take a cold shower to calm myself down. Before she can do anything, I grab her waist and flip us over so I'm on top of her, my hips settled between her legs, my length brushing over her core, making me hiss. I support my weight with my hands as my eyes stare down at her, thick tension filling the air between us. My fingers hook beneath the band of her underwear and I gently tug it down, it being the last piece of clothing we needed to get rid of.

Our gazes lock, her intense hazel eyes burning with desire and affection. I take a moment to appreciate the way her brown hair is spread on the pillow like a halo, her lips pulled in a soft smile, cheeks flushed a delicate shade of red. She's absolutely beautiful.

"Everything okay, Charming?" She asks me, her palms cupping my cheeks, eyes searching my face for any sign of discomfort or doubt.

My lips twist in a smile as I lower my weight onto my elbows, positioning myself between her legs, brushing my nose against hers as our lips barely touch. "Absolutely."

Both of us share a smile before I finally shift my hips forward and enter her, immediately feeling her warmth as her walls stretch around me, adjusting to my size. I still, taking a few moments to relish the amazing and strange feeling, my eyes closing shut against my will, heart racing so fast it might fly out of my chest. "Holy shit."

I manage to force my eyes open so I can observe her expression, seeing pleasure mixed with relief, imagining I look the same. She fists my locks, her hips moving forward, encouraging mine to move. I tentatively begin moving my hips, finding a slow rhythm as I'm still learning and experimenting, but according to Elena's body language, I'm doing a mighty good job. An overwhelming wave of heat courses through me as our gazes meet, none of us breaking eye contact as I keep pushing myself in and out of her slowly, raw desire floating between us.

Her lips find mine, joining in a passionate kiss, gliding against mine. When I suddenly drive myself hard into her, her lips part, a loud gasp pushing past them. I take the advantage and push my tongue into her mouth, tangling it with hers. Despite all the physical euphoria I'm feeling, I can't deny the emotional aspect of all this. I feel closer to Elena than ever before and I believe the final barrier between us has finally been broken. We still haven't let each other completely in and we don't know everything, but we've scraped the surface and I admit what we have is much deeper than I thought. It's a relationship in every meaning of the word. 

Her hips guide mine and we find a perfect rhythm, one of my hands tightening into a fist beside her head as the other one grips her thigh, letting my fingers mark her skin.  I move in and out of her at an intense pace, each time earning a strangled moan of pleasure from her, my name leaving her mouth in small whimpers, the intensity of our movements making it hard for us to control our breathing.  Her teeth grab my lip ring at one point, tugging at it and making me groan, and I accidentally seem to pound just right, hitting one spot that makes her shiver and release a loud moan in pleasure.

My mouth covers hers to muffle our moans, my hand instinctively lifting her hip so her lower back hovers over the bed shortly as I rock into her more urgently and deeper than before, vast perspiration forming on my face, torso and back, seeing the exact same thing happening to her. I can only focus on the immense pleasure I haven't known it existed until now, waves of it radiating through me. Her hands are roaming all over my body, her fingernails digging into my skin every time I pound into her, rounds of moans falling from her lips.

"Harry, just like that," Elena manages to say between her pants, head tilted back in pleasure.

The pace of my hips gets faster and faster, the muscles in my lower stomach contracting, letting me know I'm near the edge.  My forehead presses onto hers as I thrust mercilessly into her a few more times until I can't hold for any longer and I hit my high, blissful euphoria washing over me, my body dropping down as I breathe heavily, my face burying into her neck.  Elena's arms wrap around my shoulders, her chest heaving just like mine, none of us saying anything as we revel in the result of our actions.

"How are you feeling?" She asks me.

I lift my head, my eyes locking with hers, a lazy smile spreading over my lips, wider with each second. "Amazing. This was absolutely amazing," I say honestly, leaning in to kiss her lips. Uncertainty suddenly takes over me and I gulp nervously. "Wait was- was it good for you? This was all new to me, I hope-"

"Harry," she says, her fingers gently pushing my damp hair away as her eyes flick back and forth between mine, palm cupping my cheek. "It was incredible. The best experience I've ever had, I promise. And all because it was with you."

My smile gets impossibly wide as I remove my weight off her, pulling myself out of her and lying aside. I reach down and remove the condom, tying it in a knot and leaving it on the nightstand to discharge it later. As I relive each moment of what we've just shared, a realisation dawns upon me, my widened eyes looking at her.

"Wait, did you. . . finish?" I ask, slightly embarrassed.

"No, but that's alright," she tells me, shifting on the side. "It's completely normal considering it was your first time."

"Damn it." I cover my face with my palms, staying like that for a few moments as Elena keeps assuring me it's okay. I spread my fingers so I can peek through them, looking down at my crotch. "You have betrayed me."

Elena bursts out laughing with that special laughter of hers, making me laugh as well, of course. "Harry, I swear it was amazing, don't worry about it."

I shake my head stubbornly and shift on my side, reaching out to open the drawer and grabbing yet another foil package. Elena raises her eyebrow as she realises what I'm planning to do, a smirk curving the corners of my lips. "I never leave things unfinished, Tiger." I rip the package open and we repeat everything until she's a moaning mess beneath me, my name leaving her lips in euphoria.

. . . .

"Are you sure you got rid of all of them?" Elena asks me as she stands in front of the shower stall, waiting for me to adjust the water.

"Yep, all six of them," I reply, a proud smile on my face. What can I say, I had to practice and we had all the time in the world.

When the water is just the right temperature, I climb into the shower and under the stream, offering my hand to Elena to help her in and pulling her to me.  Complete shock and terror flash over her face as she lets out a scream, jumping out of the shower with her eyes widened.

"Harry what the fuck, why is the water freezing!" She shouts, hugging herself and rubbing the sides of her arms with her hands swiftly to warm herself.

"Oh right, people like warm water." I snap my fingers as a chuckle falls from my lips and I shrug apologetically, earning a glare from her. "Yikes, sorry." I adjust the water to much warmer temperature.

After she makes sure it's like the deepest parts of hell in our shower, she steps under the stream, water quickly soaking her hair, droplets sliding down her bare body. I observe the red marks over her neck, chest, and thighs, liking the fact I'm the cause of them. When she begins applying soap, I smirk and enjoy the sight, absentmindedly scrubbing my own body clean.

"Forget it Harry, we need to recharge, how are we going to function tomorrow?" She says, pursing her lips as she glances down, making me realise I'm hard. Again.

"Right, sorry." I grin cheekily and shrug, grabbing her cheeks and pulling her to me, kissing her on the lips softly.

She pulls away, her eyes glancing down to my necklace, her fingertips brushing over the ring hanging on it. "Always remember this is real." She looks into my eyes. "We are real."

My arms wrap around her body. "Yes, we are."

a/n: lmao idk how was this since writing smut from the guy's perspective is not that easy, plus he was a virgin so... also, thank you all for sticking with the story so far :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.8K 74
"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Styles, and I'm your new Precalculus teacher."
1.6M 48.8K 87
Illicit: forbidden by law, rules or custom. 17 year old law student Jessica Walsh meets Harry Styles in the most unusual situation you could possibl...
304K 7.3K 46
He was forbidden to ever be happy, because of what he was. She had no idea of the boy with curly brown hair and electric green eyes who watched her...
13.6K 467 44
The tragic love story of a sad girl and a dead boy who must work together to find his killer, amid heartbreak, mystery, and learning that perhaps dea...