The King's Den ||h.s||

By HarrysLatte_

[completed] Harry Styles, a man no stranger to the world of violence and leader of notorious mafia group the... More

before you read
introduction
official character list
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
author's note
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
The Wattys 2016
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
authors note
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
short story sequel- Royalty's Paradise
epilogue

fifty-six

10K 359 45
By HarrysLatte_

*cheesy/short chapter*

After I said those words and Harry
spoke to me, I was dragged out of the room for him to sleep.

It was now morning, and I barely slept at all as Harry's words replayed in my head and made my heart flutter. Dr. Peters came by to check on me.

"He's doing alright, still hasn't woken up," I gave Dr. Peters a questionable look as he gave me information about Harry without even asking. He checked different things and then left me alone.

I grew irritated sitting in a room the entire day, I felt bored, and broken. I wanted to run, so I made the bold choice to get up and my legs were still horribly weak. The moment I was about to reach the door, a nurse walks in and looks at me, she curtly nods at me as if she knew what I was doing and approved of it. I don't say anything as I limped out of the room.The hallways were quiet other than a few nurses walking by and ignoring me, I made my way to the door of Harry's room and I walked inside. His eyes were closed and I once again entered his room with closing the door behind me.

I walked over to Harry's bed where I almost tripped over a wire hanging out near his bed, "shit."

I jumped as I saw one of his eyes peak open, "it's only you."

I looked at him, "nice seeing you too."

"No, I thought you were that doctor, I was pretending to sleep so he would stop bothering me," he weakly explains.

I sat down in the same chair I sat in yesterday and I smiled softly, "how are you feeling?"

"Pretty great, apart from the sudden bursts of pain at night," he focuses his eyes on me. "How are you?"

"Not dead," I joked.

His face grew serious, "I'm glad you're not."

My face softened, "Harry, I wasn't going to leave alive if you didn't."

"Then I guess I'm glad I'm alive, so you're alive," he relaxes a bit.

"I'm sorry Harry," I whispered.

His eyebrows furrowed, "for what?"

I let out a shaky breath, "this was my father and ex-fiancé who did this to us, to you. If it weren't for me, we wouldn't be in this mess, I love this place but I can't help feel guilt for everything that's happened."

He stares at me, "I always admired your caring nature Julia, but this isn't your fault... Don't ever say it is. I've had problems with your father before any of this, the den is in the top of the game it's not unnatural for someone to try to take that away. "

"But I-" he cuts me off, "no Julia, stop. This isn't your fault," he seemed frustrated.

I sat back in my chair, "do you remember anything these past few days?"

He sighs and gives a pained expression with a quiet reply of, "yes."

"If I had anything to feel guilt for, its what happened to us. You got the worst torture because of me," I tried not to cry, my voice was slightly cracking.

Harry's expression shifted, "no, they tortured me because they knew my weakness. The whole torture was the worst when I had to witness yours, they knew what would hurt me the most. I couldn't help you, and I watched, they knew damn well what they were doing to me."

"Because of-"

He cuts me off again, "no, it wasn't because you were there with me. It was because they knew what I felt towards you, they found a way to try to crack me."

I hesitated asking, "what... What do you feel towards me?"

He looks back at me, "I think you and I have a mutual feeling towards each other."

"That's rather vague Harry."

"I remember last night Julia, I was on heavy pain killers but I heard and remembered what you said."

I looked down at my hands, "I guess we became those cheesy shit couples in romance films?"

He chuckles, "I never saw that coming." His smile flashes at me, "so we're a couple now?"

My face flusters, "I was... Making a comparison."

"I just made you blush."

"No you didn't," I argued.

"Oh? Then why is your face red?"

"Allergies," I spat.

He just laughs and looks at me, he reaches his arm out and I stared at his hand in front of me. I take his hand and he intertwines his fingers with mine, "you need lotion on your hands," he says.

I dropped his hand, "really? You just killed a cute moment."

"I meant it in a cute way, ashy hands are cute," he laughs.

"Dear god, so we're here again? Annoying me?"

"Please babe, this wouldn't be us if we didn't annoy each other."

"Dear god we are those couples in romance films," I covered my face.

"Yeah but we're a cute couple in a mafia."

"What medication are you on?" I asked.

"A few pain killers, why?"

"You're out of your mind," I laughed.

*
I was again in my room, I stayed in Harry's room until he fell asleep again. I was talking to Louis who had come visit me again with food.

"So, where exactly are we Lou?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"This hospital."

"Oh, we're in this huge building that a mate of ours owns. He found of our situation, and usually he stays away from our disputes but he agreed to help us now."

"He must be loaded to be able to have a hospital in a building he owns," I say.

"He's rather smart, doctor sort of guy also has a lot of links with different people," Louis shrugs.

"What's his name?"

"Ed."

I nod, I stayed silent for a bit and spoke again, "I wonder what's going to happen next for us."

"What hasn't happened to us?"

"I guess you're right," I agreed.

***
I know this wasn't a great chapter, but things will pick back up again in the next couple chapters. I also will be going on vacation on the 16th to visit my family for the holidays in central America so I most likely won't be able to update so I will try my best to update before I leave but I'm also dealing with finals so I can't guarantee too many updates, but please bare with me.x

Thank you for all the comments and votes , it means a lot.

Also! Please check out a friend of mines fic  BamaGirl230 her fic is  called Touch of Danger

Please comment and vote!
Love you all,
-E.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...
162K 4.2K 62
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
46.3K 1.6K 14
After a group of lads kidnap a young billionaire named Harry Styles in the hopes of getting a high ransom for his return, said billionaire ends up un...
130K 1.9K 26
Eliza wasn't exactly your normal girl. With a dark past that haunts her the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped by the countries most well know...