The Damned and Deranged ⇝ Luk...

Galing kay asdflkjhg5sos

In which, Luke moves to town without the warning of what's lurking RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 8TH IN THE RUKE S... Higit pa

warnings and description
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen (+)
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen *
chapter seventeen *
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight (+)
chapter twenty nine (+)
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five *
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
epilogue
ruke books

chapter sixteen (+)

700 29 26
Galing kay asdflkjhg5sos

This is smutty and for maddie bc it's her birthday (timezones, it is here now) and what's the best way to start your 18th birthday, a good old ruke fluffy smut chapter

Pls comment and vote

-

Luke and Reece walked hand in hand after their date, they'd seen a movie and had burgers in the diner.

"You know." Luke started, "I've never seen your house."

"That's because I live with another twenty or so vampires." Reece said. "And they aren't all in control of their selves. I don't wanna risk it around you." He admitted.

"Can you show me the house?" Luke asked then, making Reece look down at him.

"Luke—"

"Pretty please." Luke begged. "I wanna see what your bedroom looks like." Luke added.

Reece sighed, "okay fine." They then switched paths from going to the dorms and changed directions, heading towards Reece's home. It took them half an hour to get there, taking a path through the forest, Reece told him this was the forest he'd walked through before he'd killed the people in 1972. Luke forgot how deadly Reece could be.

When Luke saw the large house, his mouth opened at the size of it, it was four stories of dark old wood, having been there since 1622. Luke was surprised it was still standing. "It's...big." Luke stated as Reece pulled him up to the front door.

Reece opened the door, "I know, I made sure it was, I was travelling with people that followed me, about fourteen at the time, since moving I now have over one hundred to keep an eye on." Reece led Luke inside, before shutting the door behind them.

Luke looked around the decor of the main entrance hallway, seeing it was wood floors and dark red walls. Luke then looked towards the stairs where he heard a creak, before he felt a force push him against the wall and he let out a scream when realising an unknown vampire had pinned him down.

Reece was quick to counter it and ripped the vampire off of Luke, leaving the blond panting. Reece bared his teeth at the vampire, "He's mine, and off bounds!" Reece yelled.

The vampire cowered away, "I need fresh blood, sir—"

"There's some in the fridge, you're learning to control the lust." Reece said, calmer now, "but no Luke, he's mine." The vampire nodded before zapping away somewhere in the house.

Reece turned to Luke, "are you alright?" He asked, taking Luke's hand.

Luke nodded, "just spooked me." He said shakily, grabbing on to Reece's arm. "Your room?"

Reece hummed and led Luke up the stairs, taking him to the third floor. They came to a black door before entering the room. Luke was greeted with a large four poster bed, with satin sheets and large windows. Luke smiled, "This is a very nice room Reece." Luke walked to the window, looking up at the half moon in the sky, "the moon is so pretty here."

Reece stepped up behind Luke, wounding his arms around his waist, "you're prettier." He complimented, kissing likes neck. Luke hummed and let his hand get lost in Reece's hair, keeping him against his skin.

"Please bite me."

"Are you sure?" Reece asked softly, closing his eyes and listening to the beat of Luke's heart. He heard Luke's heart beat a little faster as he sighed out a yes. Reece then dug his teeth in to Luke's skin, hearing the blond gasp as Reece held him still.

Reece's hearing then centred in on a commotion of yelling down the stairs, before hearing thumping of footsteps before Reece's bedroom door burst open.

Reece pulled away from Luke quickly, the blond holding a hand over his neck, staring at the vampires at the doorway. Reece moves in front of his boyfriend, "get out."

"We smelt fres—"

"I don't care, get out! Luke is off bounds!" Reece yelled, watching as the two vampires glared before leaving. Reece sighed and shut the door behind them, turning back to Luke. "This is why I never let you come here."

Reece walked back over to Luke, before he sat on the bed, pulling Luke on to his lap, straddling him. Luke felt the blood seeping through his fingers, letting Reece take his hand. "Do you want to stop?"

Luke shook his head, "no, keep going." Luke smiled softly.

Reece wrapped an arm around Luke's waist before pulling him closer, biting in to his neck again. Luke's eyes slipped closed in pleasure, his hands in Reece's brunet hair, playing with his short hair. Luke hummed, before grasping at Reece's shirt, feeling his toes tingle and his head to faint.

Reece pulled away as soon as he heard Luke's heart beat slow down, he soothed Luke as he fed him his blood. "You're alright." Reece said, laying Luke down on his bed.

Luke hummed, feeling his panties were tighter than usual. He glanced at Reece and their eyes met before Luke slipped his hands underneath his skirt and pull his panties off.

Reece watched with sceptical eyes, watching as Luke took off his shoes and socks, throwing them to the floor and lying back on the pillows. Reece moved cautiously in between Luke's legs, looking down at him before dipping down and pressing their lips together. Luke let out a small moan as their crotches pressed together.

Reece pulled away to kiss Luke's cheek, whispering, "I got you." Reece kissed him again, "want me to touch you?"

Luke moaned, "yes please, but not too far."

Reece got a hand on Luke and within seconds Luke was moaning against Reece's mouth. Luke's arms around his neck kept him close as they moved slowly and tentatively, not to spook Luke.

After only a few seconds Luke whined and pulled away, "Can I touch you instead? Or as well? I wanna try it."

Reece nodded and pulled away his hands, "let me lie down." Reece lay beside Luke before undoing his belt and jeans, shoving them down his thighs and the same with his boxers. Luke bit his lip at the size of Reece's cock, before he pulled the covers on the bed back, then got comfortable between Reece's legs. Luke took a few seconds before he moved forward and wrapped his lips around Reece's cock, hearing his boyfriend sigh in relief.

Luke took more in his mouth, before slowly he start to move, taking his time. He then felt a hand in his hair, playing with his curls, not pressuring him to go further. "Oh wow." Reece breathed above him, "fuck Luke."

Reece the got an idea and realised the best way to touch Luke while he touched him. "Baby pull off, I wanna move you."

Luke let go, letting Reece manhandle him in to a better position. Luke blushed as he was face to face with Reece's cock again and his bum in Reece's face. Reece hummed and lifted Luke's skirt over his bum, "look at that little bum of yours." Reece praised, "Baby you can still touch me, I'll treat you good from here."

Luke then went back to why he was doing earlier, his arms keeping himself up before he felt himself almost collapse when he felt Reece's mouth and tongue come in to contact with his entrance. He let out a squeak making Reece chuckle, "Baby don't worry about this, it's gonna feel good." Reece assured him.

Luke sighed before nodding to himself, taking a deep breath to calm himself. He then took Reece's cock back in his mouth, closing his eyes and bobbing his head as he felt Reece's hand wrap around his own cock, stroking him, making Luke moan around the cock in his mouth.

Luke then pulled away and gasped loudly as Reece had bitten in to his sensitive thigh, he could feel blood dribbling down his leg, pooling in the crack of his knee. Luke's mind went hazy, it was a whirl of loving emotions and kisses and touches before Luke felt his high hit him. He felt light as he fell back on the bed, Reece scooping him up and holding him close. "Hey baby." Reece cooed, pressing a kiss to his mouth, "you with me?"

Luke nodded, "yeah."

"Want me to undress you?" Reece questioned.

Luke hummed and let Reece remove his skirt and shirt, Reece undressing the same before his hand slipped under Luke's body to his bum. "I'm gonna try something, if you don't like it I'll stop."

Luke closed his eyes and nodded, letting Reece do what he liked. He felt a finger at his entrance and relaxed, letting Reece push inside. Luke moaned, his hands grabbing at Reece's back, his nails digging in to his skin as his head tipped back and he groaned loudly.

Reece's pressed his forehead to Luke's, his eyes open and watching Luke unfold below him. "So good for me Lu." Reece praised, "I knew you'd enjoy this with me."

Luke whimpered as he felt Reece's fingers graze his prostate, "Oh my god."

Reece grinned, "I prefer to be called King rather than God, Baby."

Luke let a smile teeter across his lips before he moaned again, "I'm gonna come again." Seconds later Luke was coming again, Reece holding him close, and setting soft kisses to Luke's skin, praising him quietly.

Reece looked down at the blond, who was very out of it, "Lu, you good baby?"

Luke hummed, eyes still closed.

"Luke, come back to me beautiful." Reece coaxed, cupping Luke's face with one hand. "I know I'm good but you're very out of it."

Luke let out a short laugh, "I'm okay." Luke said, finally opening his eyes. Luke raised his hands to Reece's face, but he narrowed his eyes in confusion when seeing his hands covered in blood. Luke sat up, "what?" Luke said.

Reece chuckled, "you were grabbing hard on to my back, plus we made a mess." Luke looked down at the sheets, gulping at the amount of blood on the white and red satin sheets. Luke felt blood pooling beneath his leg, making his hand touch the area and he hissed, Reece had bitten his thigh.

"Want me to heal you? I think you're a little light headed too." Reece said.

Luke nodded, before Reece's wrist was offered to him. Luke pressed it to his mouth, drinking the blood. He kept one hand over his bite mark, feeling as it healed itself from Reece's blood. He felt Reece wrap his other arm around his body, pulling him close to him. "Are you okay?"

Luke pulled away and nodded, watching Reece's wrist heal quickly. It was still so fascinating to him.

"Can I have my panties?" Luke asked.

Reece moved off the bed, grabbing their underwear and dressing, he pulled Luke's panties on for him. They lay down, Reece holding Luke from behind, fitting together easily. Luke closed his eyes, "I do like you biting me." Luke said, "I just didn't realise there was so much blood when we did that."

"It mostly came from you." Reece said, "only two bites too."

Luke pressed a kiss to Reece's arm, "sorry about your back, I never realised."

"Didn't even hurt, baby."

The two fell asleep in the bloodied bed, Luke was a deep sleeper, could sleep through a hurricane, however Reece rarely slept, it wasn't particularly needed for him. So when he stirred easily, it was because of the vampire trying to get to Luke.

Reece was quick to respond, shoving the vampire away, he tumbled to the floor, giving Reece time to get off the bed and attack him, pinning him against the wall.

Luke woke up a the commotion, sitting up and seeing what was happening. He whimpered, wrapping the covers around him tightly.

Reece flashed his red eyes at the vampire, "if you or any of the others touch my boy, my Luke, you'll have a stake through your fucking heart so quickly."

The vampire quickly nodded and Reece kicked him from the room. The door was slammed shut and Reece got back in to the bed, pulling Luke in close to his body, "you good?"

"Why are they all so blood thirsty for me?"

Reece sighed, "They're recently new, they're all a bit blood thirsty at the start."

Luke nodded to himself before cuddling back in to Reece, he then felt Reece's hand glide across his bum before settling there. Luke furrowed his brows when he felt the cold of Reece's ring on his bum. Luke reached down and grabbed his hand, looking at the fancy ring, "What's this for? You wear it constantly, it's also very pretty."

"it keeps me in the daylight, another reason the others are bloodthirsty, they can't go outside yet. At a certain time every year, the city council let the new ones have rings, once they can control themselves." Reece explained briefly.

"How many people are vampires here in town?"

"Exactly 174."

Luke's eyes widened, "wow."

"And I'm the oldest." Reece smirked."

Luke threw a leg over Reece's hip, "so I'm eating the guy in charge."

Reece took a handful of Luke's ass, "you sure are." He grinned, pressing their mouths together, rolling them over so Luke was beneath Reece again. Reece's mouth went south, nibbling at Luke's neck.

Luke bit his lip, "Next time you bite me, can you not heal me? I really like looking at them." Luke admitted softly.

"Okay." Reece said, running his finger tips down Luke's cheek, "only in places people won't see of course."

Luke hummed, "of course."

Reece smiled sweetly, "let me lock the door and then we'll head back to sleep." Luke agreed, letting Reece get up to lock the bedroom door, once done, Reece got back in to bed and cupping Luke's face, peppering Luke's soft face in kisses, leaving Luke in giggles before they rolled over and fell asleep together.

-

A soft chapter, also I love Taylor swifts album (now that it's free on Spotify ofc)

FEEDBACK pls comment

visiting Reece's home? All the vampires?

Luke and Reece being intimate? Won't be a lot while to the full thing.

Luke and his biting kink? Bc same if it was someone like Reece or Luke

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
81.1K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...