YOU ARE MINE // JiKook [EDITI...

De TheBestOfParkJimin

Be careful. He can see you. Highest rankings: #638 in Fanfiction, Tags: #40 in Psycho, #59 in Obsession #21 i... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
PLEASE READ! ✌️
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Not update! Sorry~
54
55
Some Answers~
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Say la la la la la
67
68
69
READ OR REGRET
DON'T READ. NONSENSE.
70
71
BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT
72
73
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
LAST SP
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
I died.
EXPLANATIONS AND CLUES
Special Chapter: Bye Yoongi. :(
HEY! I'M STILL ALIVE!
81
Q&A
NOTE
82
Q&A 2
Special Note
83
84
85
86
87
WRITER'S NOTE V2.0
PREQUEL?
LOST MY WAY~~
I AM YOURS!!!

WRITER'S NOTE :)

7.5K 345 291
De TheBestOfParkJimin

First of all. That's not the ending yet. Hahahahahaha. I'm sorry. That's not really the ending guys. I just want to play. Lol. So yeah! Enjoy! Haha!

----

EPILOGUE

- 2 years later -

Taehyung is making his way to a cemetery. It's 'his' death anniversary. He didn't get the chance to visit last year because of work so he made sure that he will visit this year.

"Hey. Miss you." He said, talking to 'him' as if he's really there.

"Sorry if I didn't get the chance to visit last year. I was busy. I really did want to come here but my boss didn't let me. Oh. I forgot, I was promoted! Isn't that a good news? I wish you were here tho, so we could celebrate. I m-"

"You came!"

"Oh hey! Of course. Why wouldn't I be here?"

"Well, they said you missed last year's."

"Sorry. Long time no see."

"Yeah. It's been what? 2 years?"

"Yeah. Well I'm glad you're okay now."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything."

"You're still clingy."

"Yeah. Whatever." He giggled. "Hey! I'm sorry I'm late." He continued, but now he's talking to the tomb.

"As usual." Taehyung whispered.

"Ya! I heard that!" He smacked Taehyung's head. Taehyung just laughed.

"I'll leave first."

"You just came here!"

"I need to be back as soon as possible. My boss would kill me. I still have a lot of papers to do and I just got promoted and I don't want to blew things off. I just really want to see him again since I didn't last year."

"Make sure to call me!"

"Yeah! I'll take of note of that. Bye!"

"Bye!"

As soon as Taehyung left, he averted his gaze to the tomb.

"Hey Yoongs! I missed you." Jimin said.

"The doctors said I'm okay now. I just got out yesterday. They said I'm good to go. Sorry if I didn't visit you last year too. My doctor didn't let me."

/flashback/

- 2 years ago - Taehyung's POV

We heard a little bang. We know that the trigger was pulled. We just don't know who was shot. Or if someone was shot.

Then Jimin fell. I panicked and immediately caught Jimin in my arms.

"Jimin? Jimin?!" I searched if there's any gunshot wound on his body but found nothing.

Jungkook and Seokjin hyung came rushing to see too if Jimin's okay.

"Is everyone okay?!" I asked. If Jimin wasn't shot, and Jungkook and Seokjin weren't too. Then who was shot? I hope there's no one.

"Taehyung. Your shoulder is bleeding." Namjoon hyung said.

After hearing it and seeing that my shoulder is really bleeding, that's when I felt the sudden pain.

"Oh my God. Namjoon call an ambulance now!!" Hoseok hyung shouted.

I put pressure on my shoulder, feeling the blood rushing out.

"You saved Jimin Tae." Hoseok hyung said.

"H-huh?"

"Before we heard something, you shielded Jimin." Hoseok hyung continued.

Oh. I remember. Before we heard the sound of gunshot, I hugged Jimin seeing he's shaking and afraid too that he'll be shot, I hugged him tightly.

"You motherf*cker." Jungkook shouted at Seokjin hyung.

"I- I didn't... I didn't mean to!!"

"I'll make sure you'll rot in jail."

Just in time, the police, who Namjoon hyung decided to contact when we were still downstairs, came in.

- 2 days later -

I was discharged from the hospital. I never saw Jimin right after the incident. Hoseok hyung who visited told me everything.

Jimin was brought to an institution where he could rest and get healed. They said it's better that way because Jimin was so traumatized.

Jungkook stayed with his stepbrother which I was just informed that it was Namjoon hyung. Hoseok hyung said they didn't file a case against them since they helped us find Jimin.

As for Seokjin hyung. As much as we want to let it go, he killed Yoongi and that's against the law. Which we don't have any power now to prevent him from going to jail. To be honest, he's still my hyung. He's still the Kim Seokjin who I treated as my older brother. He was just, I don't know, in love? That he did all of those.

I know Jimin very well since he's my bestfriend. I know that he hates Seokjin hyung now for what he did to Yoongi hyung. But after some time, I know he'll accept Seokjin hyung again.

/end of flashback/

"Yoongi. I'm with someone actually." Jimin continued.

"Hey. I'm back." Greeted Jungkook.

"Back? You visited him before?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. Almost every month?"

"Why didn't you tell me every time you visit me in the hospital?"

"I just... You're going through something and I just want you to be okay. Your doctor said as much as possible, we should be careful on anything we say that can trigger you."

"Oh."

"And I just really want to say sorry to Yoongi hyung. For causing this."

"You know it's not really you."

"But still. Yoongi, I hope you can still forgive me. I am really sorry and I'll be forever sorry for what happened before. I know I always say the same thing whenever I visit you. And I won't get tired apologizing. But right now, I just really want to ask for Jimin's hand."

"Y-ya!"

"Why?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Aish. This rascal. Don't mind that Yoongi. Anyway, we better get going. We still need to visit Seokjin hyung. I'll visit you more often."

"Hey Yoongi hyung. I was serious tho."

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Bye Yoongi hyung. "

"Bye Yoongi."

The two made it's way to Namjoon's car and told the driver to go to where Seokjin is.

"Yah! You told me!"

"Told you what?"

"That once the doctor says you're okay, you'll date me."

"W-what? I didn't say that. You're dreaming Jungkook."

"Well I recorded it."

"You what?!

"I said-"

"Give me your phone."

"Why? So you can delete it? A promise is a promise hyung."

"You manipulated me!!"

"Haha! I did not! Hoseok hyung was there too when you said that!"

"Fight me kid."

"I'm not a kid."

"Yeah right."

"I'm taller."

"Ah Jinjja!!"

"What? I'm telling another fact."

"I'm telling Namjoon hyung that you're bullying me again."

"Again? When was the last time?"

"You're really going to ask that? You're always bullying me when I was in the hospital!"

"That's just how I show my love to you hyung."

"Eeew gross. I don't want to be called a pedophile. Find someone kid."

"Hyuuunnngg!!!"

"Sssshhh. I'm going to sleep. You're too loud."

"Even Seokjin hyung gave his blessings to me."

"That's Seokjin hyung. He's not me."

"And I know Yoongi already forgiven me and he wants you to date me."

"Did he say that to you? No? Stop dreaming Jungkook. Hoseok hyung said Seokjin hyung's kinda okay now. I'm telling him you're harassing me."

"Well sorry. Seokjin hyung was the one who told me to ask you a date and record it for blackmailing purposes."

"He did not."

"Then ask him later." Jungkook smirked.

"Whatever. I'm still not going to date you. Maybe when the time comes that I have the same height as you."

"You know that's quite impossible hyung."

"Ahjussi. Can you please stop the car and drop this kid anywhere?"

The driver just laughed.

_the end_ (for real XD)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

374K 16.5K 61
❝she leaves behind a red kiss.❞ in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang in seoul. ━━━━━━ @peachies ✓ highest r...
898K 41.8K 95
" our sweet sweet little kitten, you look so terrified" Highest Rankings [#1 in deaths] 07092023 [#19 in Jimin] 02172021 [#55 in Taehyung] 04162021 [...
135K 4.1K 38
"Yeah sure, be like that. I don't think my father would be happy if he finds out that you and his lovely daughter, fucked." highest ranking; #2 - jeo...
1.9K 221 16
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗�...