The Story of love [Austin Mah...

By fivesaucemagcon

Second book is out. 2014 © fivesaucemagcon All rights reserved More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5(:
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10. Forgiveness
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part 2
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 [hehe dirty number;)] Part 1
Chapter 69 part 2
Chapter 70!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
informatiooon.

chapter 26

2.6K 13 0
By fivesaucemagcon

He slipped off my bra and threw it across the room, We kiss hard are tongues wrestling, i rub my hands into his shirt and rub his abs.

??: Hey sar. .  .WOAHHHH !!!!!

Alex: ROBERT DUDE !

I fly off of alex and cover up noticing my shirt and bra is off, I wrap myself in the sheet and just sit there embarrased on the floor. Robert flys out of the room and closes the door.

Alex: Sarah, I'm sorry, That got out of hand it will never go that far again. I promise, Now lets go to sleep.

I crawl up onto the bed and i slip on a "Boyz will be boyz" Shirt, It smelled like Madison so i slipped it on. And i crawl up next to alex who slips his arms around my waist hugging me tight and kissing my neck. I rest my head into his hard yet comforting chest.

Me: How am I suppose to sleep when your kissing my neck?

Alex: Just try babe

I nod and fall asleep perfectly.

I wake up alone. And i just stare up at the celing and yawn, I rub my baby blue eyes and get the sleep outta the corners of my eyes. I sit up and stretch. I get out of bed and grab my purse and head over to the other room to see All the boys sleeping but no Alex. I tie back Madison's shirt i'm still wearing which was a little big, When i tied it up it ended up showing some of my belly, And some Black spandex. I walk outside twirling my key ring on my index finger, i plug in my head phone and select "Impossible" By Shontelle and I press the Down button on the elevator. It was taking forever so i lay back onto the wall. The elevator finally dings and Alex walks off.

Alex: Ooh Hey babe !

Me: Hey, Where were you?

Alex: I went to whataburger to get you some Dr. Pepper. He holds up the cup.

Me: Oh Thanks ! I was actaully headed there to get some.

Alex: Oh Sorry ?

He laugh and pulls me into a hug and kisses me fast.

Me: Hey They all are sleeping want to go and find a place to hang for a while until they wake up ?

Alex: Sure ! Hey lets head to the cafe we always go to !

I nod and he takes my hand and we get into the elevator. We finally reach the bottom of the elevator and a girl comes up to Alex and hugs him.

??: OMG YOUR ALEX CONSTANCIO I LOVE YOU ! YOUR SO HOT DUMP THE HOE AND DATE ME !

I laugh.

??: I'M GABBY ! MARRY ME !

Alex: Gabby, I love sarah. I Don't know you. Please leave me alone, you have followed me for the whole morning ! I will give you an autograph but i will not marry you.

Gabby: Fine Bye !

She runs off screaming and cussing. I Am standing there laughing. We head into his car andhe decides to keek.

Alex on keek: Sorry i havent keeked in awhile, But i have been busy with drama and stuff. I have not forgotten about y'all. I love her.

I smile and blush and hide my face into my palm, He shows the camera me and kisses me fast.

Alex on keek: Well we are heading somewere, So tweet y'all later bye!

He clicks send and he starts the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...