The Hidden Secret || Assassin...

By ChienoHime

Shirahashi Miyako, a new transfer student that got into Class A and really a magnet of trouble. When she defe... More

Intro
PROLOGUE
Rule#1 || New School
Rule#2 || Transfer Student
Rule#3 || Suspension
Rule#5 || Trouble
Rule#6 || Transfer to 3E
Quote#1 || PARK (SPECIAL 1)
Author Note
Rule#7 || Trip to Kyoto
Rule#8 || Assassination attempt!
Rule#9 || Meeting Lovro
Bonus Chapter || EXTRA
Rule#10 || MIA! Miyako in Action!!
Rule#11 || WHAT!? You're...
Rule#12 || Tournament? LET'S GO!!!
Quotes#2 || Friends
Rule#13 || A New Teacher!? Wait..
Rule#14 || Waterpool, Swimmingpool, Bloodypool
Rule#15 || I'm in Hospital, huh? No wonder..
Rule#16 || A Bet!? We'll win!!!
Rule#17 || The War, The Result. WHO WIN!?
Rule#18 || KuraShirahashi! Let's find BUGS!
Rule#19 || Training!! Bugs really help!
Rule#20 || Okay!! Everyone, Be prepared!!!
Rule#21 || Assassination Time!
Author Note
Rule#22 || First Infiltration Mission!
Rule#23 || The Second Enemy! Grip!
Rule#24 || Barehanded? Don't be a fool!
Rule#25 : || Girls mission? I want to come!
Quotes#3 || Trust
BONUS CHAPTER || EXTRA (2)

Rule#4 || Class 3E

6.6K 199 45
By ChienoHime

Rule#4 : Keep your talent as secret.

------------------------
1 week has passed and without anyone know, Miyako suspension already end. Today, Miyako already prepared to go to school again after wasted her time in the room for reading a book.

After had breakfast alone because her father had bussiness trip again, she enter the get and walk slowly to principal office before going to class.

'Heh.. what kind of punishment does he has for me? '

After that thought, she entered the door like a normal person and entered it without knocking and asking permission. She saw the chairman sat there stared at her with interested and disappointed eyes.

" Well.. good morning for you, so you already prepared for your punishment i guess? "

Miyako nodded.

" Straight to the point, your punishment just simple. You'll have to go home late than before to help me with some bussiness in school for 2 days. "

" I'm sorry, What? " Miyako stared disbelieve at the chairman. 'Really? Is that even a punishment? She thought.

" You heard me.. "

" sorry, just cant believe it... "

" For today, I want you to cleaning the toilet " he said and Miyako just nodded, confused on what to do.

The bell rang and there is the end of their conversation as Miyako go back to her class.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Miyako POV

Wow...I cant believe it.. This is my punishment? I think it will be more...uh.. difficult i guess??

Mah! He think that I'll get disgusted if I have to clean the toilet? Heh.. what a funny joke. Who are you think that cleaned my house? Of course me! Who else..

I didn't really like having maid or butler. It just, it will make me more lazy if i had them. So, i live alone with my father and I had to take care of him and the house. So, every weekend i have some errand to do.

Done! Huh... I already done cleaning the toilet and now organizing what? I think principal said it.. i have to organizing the gym.. Well, here i go!

End of Miyako POV

After doing her punishment on the first day, she feel a bit refreshed and grab her bag before going home. Its already late and she decided to eat dinner in the restaurant near her house.

But, before she leave she saw something that she didn't like. Some student from class B are bullying two girls there.

She walked towards them and poking some of their shoulder, " What are you doing this late? "

They are surprised to see me before they smirked at me, "Teaching the class E a lesson of course. Learn your place 3E! "

" I don't think that's the right thing to do... "

" Heh! You girl just shut up and go home! " He snapped my hand away. Thats it. Miyako grabbed his wrist and slam him. Way to go Miyako~

" I don't like violence but if I have to, I will.. "

They are scattered away after Miyako said that. 'Ha! What a coward..'

Miyako looked at 2 girls in front of her and notice they have a bruised arm. Take a p3k in her bag, she decided to help them and take care of the bruised arm.

The 2 girls in front of her surprised to see the girl from the main bulding decided to help them.

" Done! " Miyako said and put her p3k back. They look at their treated arm and was really thankful.

The girl with black hair said, "Thank you for your help.. you were very kind.. "

" Ah.. its nothing, sorry I have to go... be careful on the way back home.. "

And Miyako ran away leaving the 2 girls who just stared at her figure.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

" So I have to delivered this to class 3E? "

The chairman nodded. "Yes..that's true... "

Miyako took the paper and stared qusetioningly, "But..why? "

" I had something to do and this data really important. You have to delivered it as soon as possible. This is your last punishment from me.. "

Miyako thought, ' Punishment? Delivered the paper to class 3E is punishment? Are you kidding? '

"And of course.. in the mountain.. "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Miyako POV

Wow.. so, the class in the mountain really exist.. i didn't believe it. I'm really confused when the main building always talk about class 3E but i never saw that class. So, they are discriminated from the main building.

What kind of school is this?

After walking for 1 km, I can see some old building. So, this is Class E? Really different from the main bulding but I can feel they are not like people in the main building who has that gloomy aura around them. Instead, I feel they are enjoying study here.

I entered the building and searching for Teacher office. Well, its not really difficult because they just have some room. I knocked on the door and heard a word 'come in' from inside. I think it was a man.

I opened the door and I can see one man and 1 woman inside sat at their desk.

The man looked at me and was confused. "Who are you?"

Ah.. I have to introduce myself huh..

" Sumimasen, Watashi Shirahashi Miyako desu. I'm here was the order from the principal to delivered this to you.

I handed the paper and he took it. He read the paper and shocked. Curious, the woman stood up and standing behind that man to read that paper.

Eh, it looks like I have to go.

" Thank you for delivered this to us Shirahashi-san.. Actually, you don't have to waste your energy just to deliver it. I can go to the main building myself to pick this up. "

I reached the door, "Its nothing sir, I'm glad I can be any of help. Well, this is apart of punishment the chairman give so, i don't have a problem."

"Punishment? "

I stretched my neck, "Well.. I kind of get into trouble.. "

He seemed understand and smiled at me. He stood up and offered to walked me outside and I accepted it.

As we stood outside the building, I can see the class 3E student had P.E and it look like shooting training with bow and some arrows I bowed to him and walked away as I observed them. They are good, they have my compliment.

I walked half from them when

Suddenly, one of them lost balance and the arrow will hit that teacher. They have shocked and scared eyes as the arrow fly slowly right to that teacher head. I, instincly ran as fast as i can and grab the arrow with my two fingers.

They look at me with their eyes full of surprises, shocked, confusion, and fascinated. .

That teacher turned his head and stared at me confusion. I, as fast as lightning threw the arrow back to the spot and it hit the center with a thud.

" Oh! I'm sorry, that's nothing sir.. if you'll excuse me.. "

I walked away again aware of the stared that I get from them. I turned to see they are looking at me and I put my finger in front of my mouth to tell them to keep it. And walked away to the main building.

Honestly, Class E is really interesting.

End of Miyako POV

------------------------

Extra :

" Hey, do you see the girl that enter the bulding? " Asked Maehara to his friend, Isogai.

Isogai nodded, " Yeah...Why? "

"She's cute.. "

Isogai sweatdrop, "Uh..."

"Hey! Thats her! " Maehara pointed to the girl who talked to Karasuma and walked away. They all stared at her and back to their training. Shooting and Archery.

They training their focus until suddenly Kayano lost balance and the arrow flying toward Karasuma-sensei.

They stared in horror and when the arrow just 2 inch from his head, the white hair girl with eyepatch grab it with her 2 fingers. And when Karasuma-sensei looked back, she threw it accurately and hit the center who make them all speechless.

They stared at her figure who walked away and saw that she ordered them to keep quiet until her figure dissappeared.

" Woahh.. what was that? " Asked Maehara.

Karma smirked, " Heh~ Interesting..."

-------------------------

Yeah! The chapter already done! Thank you for reading my story.

Please comment and vote! ^^

Sincerely, Chieko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
9.2K 374 60
Shiniko Kuroshira, a girl with a troubled past and a cold outlook on life in the conflicting present. She was taken in by Gakuhou Asano as a child af...
12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...
53K 2.7K 36
[ Book 2 of 2 ] As she spends her time with the End Class, the more denser Koutaru Araki became of someone's attention towards her. And so does he. A...