Pyaar Ka Imtehaan

By LovlyFlower8

Hi friends today I am starting to update My very 1st story ....Pyaar Ka Imtehaan..... of Manan..... Story is... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34(a)
Part 34(b)
Part 35
Part 36(a)
Part 36(b)
Part 37(a)
Part 37(b)
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43 (a)
Part 43(b)
Part 43 (c)
Part 44(a)
Part 44(b)
Part 45(a)
Part 45 (b)
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48 (a)
Part 48(b)
Part 48(c)
Part 49 (a)
Part 49(b)
Part 50(a)
Part 50(b)
Part 51(a)
Part 51(b)
Part 52(a)
Part 52 b
Part 53
Part 54 (a)
Part 54 (b)
Part 55
Part 56 (a)
Part 56(b)
Part 57
Part 58(a)
Part 58 (b)
Part 59 (a)
Part 59 (b)
Part 60 (a)
Part 60 (b+c)
Part 61(a)
Part 61(b)
Part 62(a)
Part 62(b)
Part 63 (a)
Part 63(b)
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71(a)
Part 71(b)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76(a)
Part 76(b)
Part 77
Part 78 (a)
Part 78(b)
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87(a)
Part 87 (b)
Part 88 (a)
Part 88 (b)
Part 89 (a)
Part 89 (b)
Part 90 ( a)
Part 90 ( b)
Part 91 (a)
Part 91 (b)
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96 (a)
Part 96 (b)
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104 +105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118

Part 68

2.8K 165 14
By LovlyFlower8

Part 68

Mukti continued in her talli voice:U Know jab bhi tum mujhe waise wala touch karte ho... I felt like an ...electric current in my ...body... (Maddy smiled on her innocent confession)... and that look... in your eyes...it...effects me here(she with her thumb pointed her heart)...then suddenly her eyes stopped at his lips...she moved her fingers on his lips and said: and wo last time... wo kisss...(with a deep look she gazed in his eyes)wo kiss merey isss chotey se mind se jati hi nahi...kitni koshish ki main ne...

Maddy gave a contended smile...

Mukti: sometimes I really want to kiss u like same haan...with that passion and attitude of yours...( Maddy looked at her with hope but on next moment his hope crashes badly)But again... yeh (pointed at heart) phir se mujhe rok deta hai...

Now she placed her arm on his shoulder like a buddy and asked like a kid: Now tum... hi batao... K isey kaiseee sammm...jhaaa... ooo ( and with this she passed out on his shoulder)...

Maddy felt her weight on his shoulder and understands that she is a gone case now...

he smiled sadly and then picked her in his arms and moved towards guestroom.

Manan side

Manik brought Nandini in his room and after entering there he laid her down on the bed...

Nandini looked in his eyes with so much love ...and the love in her eyes pulled Manik again towards her like a megnet...

While looking in her eyes he lowered down himself... and sat beside her on the bed...

Nandini moved away on the bed to give him some space...

Manik's eyes were continuously gazing in her eyes... and very slowly he covered the distance between their faces...

While tilting his head a lil more he kissed her in the crook of her neck... and Nandini grab his shirt tightly in her fist when felt his lips on her skin...

Manik started nuzzling her neck area with his nose while entwining her fingers with his...

Nandini moved her head on other side to give him more area... and Manik moved his face forward on her smooth skin...

Now his hot breath which was continuously teasing her cold body started capturing her senses...

Manik gave a sweet lil bite on her earlobe and Nandini moaned his name in respose...

Nandini's wet cloths which were now stick to her body like a 2nd skin ...was teasing Manik's senses...and his hot breath and his lips which were working on her Face and neck area blocked Nandini's senses...Both were started loosing their control over them ...and cool air from AC was adding fuel in fire...

Manik engulfed her in his arms while showering feathery kisses... He loosened her shirt by unbuttoning her top 2 buttons and started nibbling her neckline...and in response Nandini's hands reached on his back...

She started moving her hands on his back... while moaning his name in between...

Manik moved his hand inside her kurti and started massaging her wet cold skin...

On the other hand ...His warm touches were continuously creating ripples in Nandini's body...

He moved his hand up on her body and unhooked her inner garment and moved his hands freely on her back...

Nandini's control over her was on its end...she opened her eyes and looked at Manik's face...

She pulled him on herself and captured his lips with hers while clutching his hairs in her fist...

Manik also gave his response with same passion by opening his mouth... and this time Nandini entered her toungue in his mouth and tastes his necter ...

After about 5 mints when Nandini felt out of breath she broke their kiss but Manik who don't want to end this any soon... again placed his lips on hers by taking the charge this time...

Manik started eating each corner of her mouth with so much passion... But when he felt Nandini is feeling out of breath then he broke that kiss and started nibbling her collar bone... He was inhaling the sweet fragrance of her body when their passionate moments end brutely with the sneezing voice ...

Achuuu

Achuuu

Achuuu

Manik immediately moved back and looked at Nandini with concern...that was the time when he got his mind back ...

He sat back on the bed at once and while cupping her face asked: Nandini ...r... u alright...?

Nandini with her lil red nose assured him with a yes...

Manik with a puppy face holds his ears and said: Sorryyy Nandini ... Tumhe yahan ate hi pahle change karna chaheye tha but meri wajha se...

Nandini stopped him by placing her fingers on his lips and said: Shhh Manik I am fine... Aur tum sorry kyo bol rahe ho...

Manik removed her fingers by kissing her knuckles and said: Love you...( Nandini's face brightened on hearing these magical words from him)

Achuuu...(and here goes her sneezing again...

Manik immediately moved towards his almirah...he came back with his shirt and shorts and gave that to Nandini...

Manik: Nandini 1st u go and change... tumhe pahle hi kafi thand lag chuki hai... so jaldi jao...

Nandini cribs like a kid: But Manik main yeh kaise pahno gi... yeh tooo

Manik cut her talk and said while pushing her towards washroom: jaise is se pahle pahna tha... remember... our old time in this(pointed towards washroom)special washroom...Now go ... Is se phale k main apna mind change kar loon and khud hi tumhare dress change kar doon...

Nandini's eyes grew wide and she ran towards washroom...

After sometime when she came back ...Manik noticed her pulling down his shirt to hide her legs...A smile came on his face...

He moved near her and said by caging her in his arms:Why are you pulling down this shirt...u r looking very cute in these shorts...

Nandini by averting her gaze: Wooo...wooo Manik...

Manik shushed her and said by pulling her more to himself: Yahan sirf main hi hoon... so Y this much shyness and hesitation huh... and I think u trust me ... right?

Nandini looked in his eyes and read them and then she placed her head on his chest ... Encircled her arms around him and relaxed herself...

Manik brought her near bed and gave her a glass of hot chocolate.

Nandini with surprise: Manik yeh...?

Manik: Shhh no more questions... Drink it like a good girl... Chalo jadi finish karo isey(and he make her drink that hot chocolate).

After that he holds her hand and drag her towards bed ...

He made her lay on the bed and said: Now sleep.

She makes a puppy face and said: Mujhe neend nahi a rahe ...plzzz Manik

Manik sat besides her and said: so you want a lori(lullaby)

Nandini wacked his hand on this fun ...

Manik with a smile said: Acha ok... To bolo kya karna hai...

Nandini turned her face on other side like angry kid and said: Kuch nahi karna mujhe...

Manik came on other side and lay beside her while facing her... and said: really( now he moved his face very near to her) kuch bhi nahi karna...Soch lo...(smirk)

Nandini s eyes raised on this double meaning sentence and her face turned pink...

A smile came on Manik's face on his success ... whereas Nandini said in lowered voice: Manik...plz don't tease na...

Manik: Ok...ok... Bolo... kya karna hai...

On same moment Manik's phone vibrated, he picked it from side table and saw Dad's number... he receive that call...

Mr Malhotra: oh sorry son... sorry to disturb u... but kya tum ane se pahle mera ik kam karo gey...

Manik: sure Dad...

Mr Malhotra: os Mansion mein mera room hai.

Manik with surprise asked: huh Dad app ka room... Kab... kaise... main ne to kabhi yahan app ka room nahi dekha...

Mr Malhotra: well Jr Malhotra top floor pe jo store room hai jo lock rahta hai... that one... Wo kabhi mera hi room tha... so now listen...

Os room me ... Khanna's ki aik old file hai... wo file le ana...

Manik : Ok Dad...

After finishing that call He looked at Nandini with surprise and said: I didn't knew k Dad kabhi yahan rahte they ya un ka yahan is mansion me koi room tha...wo to kabhi yahan aye bhi nahi they...

Nandini placed her hand on his and said: Its Ok Manik...wo Nyonika nahi chati ho gi k yeh baat tumhe pata chale is liye ...tumhe kisi ne bataya nahi hoga...

Manik: Hmmm ... nandini tum rest karo main Dad ki boli hoe file le k ata hoon.

Nandini asked like an innocent kid : Main bhi chalon tumhare sath...plzzz main yahan akele rah k kya karon gi...

Manik with smile: tum yahan rest karo gi.

Nandini: Manik plzzz na... plzzz plzzz plzzz.

Manik with cute puppy face gave an unblieveable look to her and said: U r unbelievable...Chalo utho... But is dress mein tumhe kisi ne dekh liya to?

Nandini's eyes grew big on this point...she looked in his eyes and saw some naughtyness in them... so she asked him like a kid with her cute puppy face: Manikkk u r not serious na... tum mujhe tease karne k liye yeh kah rahe ho na?

Manik with a great difficulty controlled his laugh and said while pinching her nose : u are so cute ... chalo ab jaldi se utho ... so that hum file le k jaldi se wapis a saken...

Nandini with same baby face: But Manik like seriously bahir baqi sub me se kisi ne mujhe aise dekh liya to...

Manik looked at her worried face and then after taking long breath he moved again towards his almirah... and takes out a trouser...he gave that to Nandini and said: ab jaldi se change karo and come fast...after changing they both moved out towards that room.

In that room

Manik turned on the lights ...he started looking for that file whereas Nandini started observing that room...when suddenly her eyes stopped on something... She looked at Manik who was still busy in searching that file... she with baby steps moved in that side... After reaching there she noticed a folder type thing full of dust...

She picked that folder and removed dust from that...

She opened that folder...and her eyes stopped on a very cute sketch of a father and son...

A smile spread on her face...she moved her fingers on that sketch with love...

Manik looked at Nandini and noticed that she was busy in looking something with so much interest ...

He in astonished voice asked: Nandini... kya dekh rahe ho...

Nandini in excitement placed that folder on nearby table and walked to him with a paper in her hand...

She said like a kid: Manik dekho ... kitna cute sa sketech hai...seee and showed him that paper.

Manik grab that paper from her and looked at it...

He got a surprise when his eyes looked a Father son sketch ...he looked at Nnadini who asked: Acha hai na?

Manik with raised eyebrows thought in loud voice: But yeh banaya kis ne aur yeh yahan kya kar raha hai...

Nandini looked at him and said: Arey osey choro na pahle yeh batao acha hai na...

Manik : Hmmm.

Now he asked: but tumhe yeh kahan se mila...

Nandini: Wo Manik yahan aik folder para tha os me aisey bohat se sketches haan...

Manik hurridly moved in that direction and saw that folder...

Manik after looking some sketches said: I think yeh Dad k haan.

Now Nandini with surprise asked: Dad? Matlab yeh sketches uncle ne banaye... Means uncle ko yeh art bhi ata hai...

Manik who was not sure said in doubtful voice: I think so... tum hi socho aur yeh kis k ho sakte haan... Mujhe to tum janti ho... I only love music and offcourse u... nyonika... Wo and arts ( making a yuck face) tumhe aisa lagta hai kya... k wo yeh bana sakti hai... No ways...wo to sirf evil planning kar sakti thi... And waise bhi Dad ne hi bataya tha na k yeh room un ka tha...

Nandini : Hmmm she asked: Manik kya hum yeh sath le k ja sakte haan?

Manik gave a smile in response and said : Sure...

And with this he moved back to search that file... but Nandini again started looking those sketches... when she felt something under her foot...

She placed that folder on table and then sat on her feet to pick that thing...

She noticed that it was a pic... when she turned that pic ... then with confused face she started observing that pic...

Nandini's thought

Yeh kon hai is pic me... yeh Bacha...who is he... And ... yeh yeh young man yeh to kuch kuch uncle jaisa lag raha hai...then she noticed that it was a birthday pic...

Oh ayiappa... kahen yeh... yeh bacha Manik... And yeh... uncle hi to nahi... kya karon Manik se pochon... No... abhi nahi... agar yeh really mein uncle and Manik ki pic hai to main osey surprise de sakti hoon ( excited smile came on her lips) ... but mujhe pahle yeh confirm karna ho ga...

She sat on her knees again and looked under that table in a hope to find some clue...

And Bingo... She saw another pic...

She picked that pic and noticed that it was taken on same day but on its back side something was written ...

"My special Birthday with my Kiddo"

Nandini in shock again looked at that pic and got another clue a date was written on it "18 feb".

Nandini blabbers : Means yeh uncle ki birthday ki pic hai... Ma... Manik k sath... And 18th feb... ... Matlab uncle ka birthday 18th feb... Oh no ayiappa matlab uncle ka birthday isi month me hai... Aur hum me se kisi ko pata nahi... Manik ko bhi yaad nahi...

Manik heard her voice but didn't get what she speaks... So he asked:Nandini kuch kaha kya?

Nandini on this sudden voice got her senses back and said: Huh... No ... Main ne kuch nahi kaha...then she asked: Manik tumhe file nahi mili...

Manik: Hmmm Mil gayi Chalo chalte haan ...

Nandini hide those pics from Mnaik and asked: Manik plzzz yeh folder hum sath le chalein plzzz...

Manik gave a doubtful look to her and then having no other option said: Oh... Kkk.. Chalo ab jaldi karo...

After coming back to Manik's room ... Manik again made her lay on his bed and takes place next to him...

Nandini asked innocently: Manik aik baat pochon?

Manik while looking at her said: Hmmm.

Nandini: Manik tumhe apney bachpan ka koi aisa time yaad hai jis mein tum uncle k sath ho...

Manik immediately sat back on the bed and then with surprise looked at her... Nandini also sat besides him .

Manik with slow voice replied: I don't remember any such moment clearly... haan kuch dhundli sa scene... Birthday cake... Dad ... And bohat se guest... bus itna hi ...U know Nandini apney childhood mein main ne Dad ko kabhi yahan apney sath nahi dekha... Mujhe to ajj pata chala k yahan dad ka room bhi tha...U know Dad agar kabhi yahan is city mein ate bhi they to mostely hotel mein hi rahte they... main ne apni senses mein kabhi Dad ko yahan is mansion mein ate nahi dekha...

Nandini heard his talks and then while cupping his face with 1 hand she said: Its Ok Manik ... Dekho na ab uncle tumhare sath haan... aur tum se bohat zyada pyaar bhi karte haan ...(she asked)hai na...?

Manik with sad smile replied: Hmmm he really loves me a lot...and now I am happy to be with him...

Nandini: hmmm and don't worry ab hum uncle ko kahen nahi jane dein gey...

Manik gave a side hug to her and said: Hmmm Kabhi nahi...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 12K 52
A story of Three people who are very protective of one young innocent boy who has his own share of monsters from childhood. Life of a innocent boy w...
288K 21.7K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...
789K 91.1K 200
The story of Sameer and Naina continues.
79.3K 13.9K 46
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...