Dating Him (A Cameron Dallas...

By magcon_lover10

A 17 year old girl is constantly being beat by her foster parents. She has finally had enough and leaves earl... More

Dating Him (A Cameron Dallas Story)
About me
The Beating
Staying With Khaleah
The Letter & Tweet
School
New Boyfriend Old Boyfriend
Swing Out
Packing Up For Magcon
The Long Drive To TN
Meeting Cam and Matt
Meeting The Rest
Confessions
The Dream And To The Mall
Officialy Friends
Surprise!
Acting Fast and Hospital
Trying And Fights
Magcon
Waking Up
Meeting My Real Parents
Couple Or Nah?
Seeing An Old Friend
Prank Time
Its All Fun And Games Until Someone Gets Thrown Out Of A Window
Pregnancy Scares
Last Days Together
Joining
Pregnant
Texas
Lies
Breakups
Kidnapped
READ
Indiana
Waking Up
Catching Up
Party
Date Night
Old Friend
I'm Alright
Meet Up With Cam
Back
GNO
Waking Up (NOT THE END!)
Bog Plans
Visitor
Negative
Stay With Me
Playroom
You Can't
Cutter Cutter Peanut Butter
The Wedding
The House
Depressing State
I'm Sorry
Pregnant but No Hope Left
Mistake
Everyone Visits
Mental Hospital
Pop
Sick
Phew

Date Night

664 13 2
By magcon_lover10

Haley's Pov.

By the time that everything has settled all back down its already 6:13 pm. I snuggle into Cammy as we cuddle on my bed.

"Baby do you want your surprise now?" I nod and get up. "Carry me?" He gets up and shakes his head. "I need a bandana."

"In our bathroom." He smiles as I get a bandana from the drawer. "What?" I bring him the bandana as he spins me around so my backs facing him.

"Nothing. You just said our bathroom." He wraps the bandana around my eyes so I can't see. "Well it is. You're staying here aren't you? Forever?"

"I don't know about forever baby girl." I frown as he takes my hand and leads me somewhere. "Well don't you want a place of your own? Just me and you."

Oh. I speak the words on my mind. "Oh. Well yes of course." "Watch it were going downstairs." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso.

"I wanna see are we there yet?" "Nope." I hear him open the sliding glass door and he takes me outside. He sets me down and I wriggle my toes in the grass.

"Can I open?" "No." I stand in silence waiting patiently. "Now?" "Not yet." I huff out a sigh and rock on my feet. "No peeking either." I groan and wait getting even more impatient by the second.

"Okay open." I quickly take off the blindfold and look at the sweetest thing. A tent. Lights lit up a pathway to the tent.

"Oh Cammy!" I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around him. "Do you like it?" He asks. "Of course I do. I love it!" I jump back down and run into the tent. Inside is a cooler a bed already made some extension chords a TV and an Xbox.

"This is amazing!" I look on the bed and on it is a giant teddy bear with some rose pedals scattered around it.

I smile and lay down on the bed. "This is amazing!" Cameron crawls on top of me and kisses my neck. "Wanna fuck?" He asks. I nod and pulls on the hem of his shirt.

***BAM BAM***

Cameron turns on the Xbox as I cuddle my teddy bear naked. He lays back and I lay on top of him as he plays his game.

Cameron's Pov.

I look down as I finish my game and notice Haley's asleep. My beautiful girl cuddled up next to me.

Next thing I know I hear a loud sound. Almost like thunder but not. I look at Haley and try not to laugh. She just farted. I smack her butt gently.

"I got gas now leave me alone." She mumbles and rips another loud fart. I burst out laughing. She kicks me and turns her back towards me.

"Dear god baby what'd you eat?!" I ask an cover my nose. She giggles and how back to sleep. It smells so raunchy.

I just shake it off and cuddle her still with my nose plugged. Soon enough we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 101 36
about a girl who is adopted and meets a family. Matt Espinosa's but do they treat her right. Then she finds The Cameron Dallas her Dallas she loves h...
20.8K 572 30
When 16 year old (y/n) goes to Atlana for the summer to visit her dad instead of getting to go to California with her best friend, she expects it to...
11.1K 211 33
19 year old Alexandra is a rich girl with the ownership of seven different companies. However, she had never felt loved since she was ten when a car...
7.9K 227 55
"You get to make three wishes. Whatever it is, just tell me and I'll make it come true" °°°°°°°°°°°°° Emily is a normal girl who moves with her mothe...