Domestic (Dan Howell X Female...

Av teensthesedays0

{highest ranking; #41 in fanfiction} Two Youtubers, one story. This starts cringey & unrealistic but it... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 + A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
50K Q&A
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
idea?
hey :)

Chapter 25

4.3K 175 334
Av teensthesedays0

"I just don't understand why he didn't talk to me" Dan sighed and sat down next to you at the end of the bed.

You didn't know what to say, so you just rested your head in his chest.

"What did he say?" You asked quietly after a long silence.

"He, just, said he felt like I abandoned him. I feel horrible Y/N"

"Hey, hey, this is not your fault Dan" You said looking at him in the eyes.

"I know, I just-"

"Please Dan, don't blame yourself" You pleaded.

~~~

You anxiously tapped on Phil's hotel room door. You tapped your heel nervously and wiped your sweaty hands on your black skinny jeans. Time to make amends with Phil.

"Hello?" A paranoid Phil asked, poking his head out the door. His eyes widened and tried to shut the door, but you wedged your foot in front.

"Phil, please talk to me" You said.

He slowly opened the door and stared at the ground as you shuffled inside awkwardly.

"So, umm-"

"Y/N, I'm so sorry" Phil interrupted.

"Phil, it's not your fault. I really am sorry" You said quietly, staring at the ground. "I didn't mean to make you feel like this" You trailed off. If you spoke anymore you would burst into tears.

"I'm such an idiot" Phil mumbled and sat down the bed, putting his head in his hands.

"Hey hey, Phil, your not" You said, sitting next to him and putting your hand over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" You both said together. Your giggles filled the room as well as Phil's. "So... Are we okay now?" You asked, now feeling slightly awkward with this sappy stuff.

"Haha, yeah, I guess" He replied.

"Right, let's go do something then!" You yelled and pulled his hand to pull him out the hotel room, trying to lighten the atmosphere. You hated this. You wanted to be friends.

~~~

You: What are you doing right now? x

Dan: Just hanging with Zoe, Tanya and Jim. What's up?

You: Just wondering if you wanted to come out with me and Phil X

Dan: We're about to film, sorry! Plus, you and Phil need to spend some time together. X

"Where to first?" You asked as you slid your phone into your grey jumper pocket.

"I saw this really cool Japanese shop in the taxi. We could go there?" Phil suggested.

"We're in America Phil, it's a CAB actually" You moaned sarcastically.

He gave a shy giggle. You hated this. Phil still felt awkward after all this. Although, so were you. It was awkward. You walked in an uncomfortable silence to the taxi/cab rank down the street/block.

"Where to?" The driver asked in a thick American accent. "Tokido" Phil responded eagerly. (Yes, I know it's the game D&P bought but I know zero Japanese) "Ahh yes, lovely place" The driver said. "Fans of Japan?" He asked. Boy, he was a talkative one. "Yes" You said. "I visited Japan once. Lovely country. It's very scenic and so beautiful. It's filled with pastal colours which just makes it so relaxing."

He droned on about his trip to Japan for what seemed like hours before you finally arrived. "Thank you!" You cheered, half with thanks, half because you couldn't wait to get out of there. You gave him the fare and walked outside. "Phil, you look like a kid outside ToysRUs" You giggled. His smile disappeared and he stopped jumping up and down. "I was joking! Come on, let's go!" You shouted, pulling his arm excitedly.

You browsed through the shop, through Manga to food, from clothes to home decor, it had it all. It was all Japanese themed, obviously.

"Phil, LOOK!" You screamed. "What is it this time?" He laughed and ran over to you. It was TATINOF in Japanese (idek if this exists but oh well) "Stand next to it, I'll tweet it" You said and pulled your phone out.

12 missed calls from Dan
7 new texts from Dan

Why did you turn your phone on silent?!

"Phil, somethings happened" You said, trembling. You opened the messages up hesitantly.

Dan: There's a bunch of crazy fan girls outside protesting Phan with posters! 😹 Zoe and I are out to talk to them! I told Zoe not to, but she wants to protect you. Good friend right there.

Dan: Y/N don't come here till I say so

Dan: They just pushed Zoe and hurt her she's okay though wait until their gone I'll tell you

Dan: Y/N where are you?!

Dan: Please answer

Dan: Why aren't you or Phil answering!

You glanced over at Phil who was behind you, reading them. His phone was out of battery.

Dan: Please just tell me your okay

"I'll phone him" You informed Phil. You did and put him on speaker so he could hear.

"Hello?"
"Y/N! Are you okay, what about Phil?!"
"We're okay, where's Zoe?"
"She's here with Jim, Tan and I. She was helping us film. But Alfie and Louise came over when I text them"
"I'm sorry, my phone was on silent and Phil's is dead. Is it safe to come back now?"
"No. Security is on its way but against this crowd, I don't think they can do much" He sighed. "Don't come back yet" He urged.
"Don't worry, we won't" You sighed. You feared this would happen. Thanks to you, Zoe's hurt. YOUR fault.

"Phil? Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm okay" He smiled. You could tell that Dan asking him that made him feel so much better, like what happened before didn't.

You left Dan and Phil to speak for a while and browsed the shelfs surrounding the little circle they were speaking in. "Hey Dan, we saw your Japanese TABINOF!" You shouted.
"Awesome sauce!" "Dan, never say that again, you're literally a living cringe complication"  (MET WITH NO DEPRECIATION, IT'S THE YOUTUBE NATION)

"Listen, I need to go, but I'll text you when it's okay to come back" You heard Dan through the phone. "Okay bye!" You added. He giggled adorably. "Your so cute Danny" You teased. "Ey, ey, don't call me that!" He shouted. You could hear the smirk behind it. "Shut up, you love it"

"Do not"
"Do too"
"Get a room please!" Phil interrupted.
"Bye!" You said as Phil passed the phone back to you.

"Right, that picture" you said.

Phil lifted the book and opened his mouth

(Like that ya nasty)
And held the book.

"Look what @amazingphil and I found! Bought too much anime merch and Japanese food in @tokidoLA today brb gotta live that trash life" You tweeted. "Where we goin' Philoop?" You asked and put an arm around him jokingly. "Starbucks?" He laughed. "Sure!"

~~~

2 Pumpkin Spices Lattes and 3 hot chocolates please under the name of Phil" He ordered. "Philip actually" You informed the server, acting serious. "Okay" She looked between you both unsure and walked away.

"Y/N!" Phil yelled. "I couldn't help it" You said slyly back and sat with Phil in a booth near the counter and waited for your drinks.

Dan had text you saying it was okay to come back so you had ordered everyone's favourite drink for them. Especially Zoe's. She loved a PSL.

You sat in a comfortable silence with him. Your mind wandered and you glanced over at Phil. Phil Lester. The man you had dreamed of meeting. And here you were, ordering StarBucks with him.

And DAN. You were dating him! You had never felt so lucky in your life. Sure, your past boyfriends made you feel special, but with Dan, it was different. He never pressured you into anything or made you feel imperfect. He treated you like a princess, which he often called you.

"What'cha smiling at?" Phil asked, teasingly. He already knew. (PHYSIC)

"Shut it you" You smiled, and glanced to look at the window, feeling your cheeks burn red.

"Phillip?" A voice echoed through the isolated shop.

You sniggered at Phil.

~~~

Much to the drivers disgust, your drinks were in the front seat of the car. He was driving extremely slow to avoid bumps in the road, which would cause them to spill which would be TERRIBLE ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC.

Bzzzz.....

You pulled out your phone

Dan: Say away from the hotel they're back

You: Too late Dan we're here

You glanced out the window and saw many people outside. One caught sight of you and pointed and screamed, which cause a chain reaction as the all started running towards the car. You quickly pushed the child lock down and glanced at Phil who had done the same.

"Life of a Youtuber!" You cheered sarcastically.

------------------
A/N: IM SORRY FOR NO UPDATES I have no excuses I'm SOORRYYY. I made it longer than usual though so enjoy that frends. Here's some cute D&P pictures because that might make up for it 😹

ALOS LOOK HOW CUTTEEEE

You're all so lovely and understanding so thank you for that, I really do appreciate it.

Also, if your a member of the Grammer Police, don't be afraid to comment because I don't want any grammar mistakes in my book. Some of you felt bad for it but I actually want thoughts to do that😹

Also 16K what!? I don't understand how a crappy book like mine got 600 votes also so ty ty ty xxx

I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL ENJOY YOUR DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON/3AM WATTPAD SESSION

Love - L x

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.4K 60 30
This is my first ever x reader story. There aren't really much Dan x Reader x Phil stories out there so I decided to make one. Plus I'm sorry for swi...
39.9K 1.5K 47
NOTICE: i wrote this many years ago. it's awful. i don't know why it got this many reads, like??? but anyway. don't read this if you have standards a...
6K 111 37
Here are a few one shots I thought of if you have any prompts do tell!! And also if you can't tell I a) phan is my OTP and b) I love watching their v...
184K 4.2K 88
Your neighbors with Dan and Phil, and from the first minute of meeting you Dan has been acting strange. Your a fan girl of the both of them but keep...