An Arranged Marriage ❉ n.m

By natemaloski

Famous and living the dream, Skate Maloley didn't plan on being involved in an arranged marriage with a small... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty - Part Two
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
A/N: Crossover ❤️
Seventy-Eight

Seventy-One

6.5K 287 121
By natemaloski

-Tori POV-

"Oh and Tori, thanks for helping me move yesterday!" Emily Wilkinson said as we jumped into Sammy's car the Friday.

Sammy scoffed. "You made a severely pregnant woman carry boxes for you?"

"Once again, I am not incapable of doing normal things just because I'm pregnant Samuel." I laughed. "And I offered!"

Emily stuck her tongue out. "Thank you, my brother just missed you yesterday."

We knew Emily was kidding around but it was still awkward. Given the fact that Sammy had begun acting weird and me having that weird image of us kissing. It wasn't funny is all.

So Emily sat in the front with Sammy at the wheel. I didn't mind sitting in the back because I preferred the space given my current state. Sammy started the car and backed out of the driveway.

"We aren't waiting for Sofia?" I asked Sammy.

"Oh she's getting there with Jack and Madison." Sammy notified me. "Jade's meeting us there too along with Benny."

I nodded. "Makes sense."

Emily laughed. "I heard about Sofia's outburst! Oh my god that must have been so awkward."

"Oh it was." I nodded. "This is gonna be one interesting weekend."

Sammy backed out of the driveway fully and started following the GPS. We were heading an hour or two out of town which was about the only distance I was allowed to be - pregnancy and all.

We had made bookings at this really popular resort. It was called Typical Paradise because...it was a typical paradise. Kind of lame but I liked it.

"Just don't worry about it." Sammy looked at me in the mirror. "She was just upset, but I smoothed things over with her."

"Wouldn't blame her." Emily said as bluntly as she could ever, plugging in the aux cord. "I've never seen a baby mama look this hot."

I blushed. "Emily, stop!"

She blew me a kiss. We had always had that playful banter since having met. It nothing more which I had to explain to Nate numerous times.

Neverthless I loved hanging with the Wilkinson's before Nate and Sammy had fallen out. It was always so comfortable and easy to be myself around them. With Nate there, it was a million times better and I still hopes things would go back to the way they were.

But as Emily played the music and we continued our road trip, my mind drifted to Sammy and Sofia. I was glad they were together but I just felt like I had still caused problems for them. I just hope she would forgive me once the weekend started.

And then my mind drifted to Nate. I don't know where he was or what he was doing or who he was doing what with. If that makes any sense! But it make me so uneasy.

I had called things off with him. I had moved in with his bestfriend. All for good reason. But Nate was so disturbed by Sammy and I - he probably believes we hooked up.

What if he wants to get even?

The thought made me sick.

-

"Typical Paradise!" Was the first thing I heard come out of Gilinskys mouth when we all met at the resort.

"You've been saying that since we let home." Madison chuckled then turned to me. "Tori! You look so good."

It was like a small reunion for us. After having all hugged and cracking a few jokes, we settled down. Just as we were about to check in - Sofia emerged from the ladies room just near the parking.

"Baby!" She shrieked and threw herself against Sammy, almost knocking me over in the process. Thank goodness Madison was beside me.

"Hey my love." Sammy kissed her full on and didn't hide the touchy feely vibe they always had.

Gilinsky whistled. "Tori, let's go check in while these two get their vacay on."

"I've gotta pee." Madison nudged me. "I'll see you guys in a second."

So Gilinsky and I walked to the main office building. Beyond it, the resort was stunning. Palm trees and all were sky high. The sun wasn't too bad today so I couldn't wait to get tanned. The smell of pool water was in the air.

"You okay?" Gilinsky asked as we waited behind a group of girls checking in.

I nodded. "Of course...why wouldn't I be?"

"After Nate..." He shrugged. "And now Sammy."

"Sammy?" I raised a brow.

"Everyone knows that he's way too into you Tori. I think you know too but you're afraid to admit it." Gilinsky said.

"Sammy and I are - "

"Friends? He doesn't think so and I think this Sofia thing is just an act to make you jealous."

I laughed. "I swear I'm not even bothered by it. I know we're together 24/7 but I don't have feelings for him. I can't think of someone else because..."

"Nate?" Gilinsky finished for me.

I nodded. "I miss him." My voice kind of snapped at the end and it sounded like I would cry.

Gilinsky slid an arm around me. "Hey, I know its gonna work out alright? You just gotta have some hope."

Suddenly Madison was on the other side of me. "And we've hung with Nate a few times. He loves you."

I smiled. "Damn it! I missed you guys."

After checking in and getting our keys to the chalets - we all drove down to it to unpack. There were two chalets centered around a massive pool. In the distance the actual resort stood - more pools and waterslides and the works.

"How about me, Tori and Madison in one of the chalets." Gilinsky said as we all stood to decide where we were staying.

I nodded. "I'm cool with anything."

"Jade and I will take the side with Wilk and Sofia." Emily noted. "Benny can take the other room with you guys."

We all agreed.

As we lugged our luggage to the different chalets, I caught Sammy's confusing eyes on me. There was something in his whole mood and demeanor that I couldn't place. But I didn't like it.

-

"Dinner was so gooood." I groaned as we all sat along the pool area.

Emily laughed. "It was just pizza. I guess I'm more of a taco girl."

"You're crazy." Gilinsky shook his head.

Sammy tipped in. "Don't mention pizza or Tori might just start a four hour conversation. I've been through that."

I splashed Sammy playfully with water, earning a greater spray from him. Sofia made a face.

"I don't know how you can put that in your body." Sofia shook her head.

Nobody said much to that. Sammy just wrapped his arms around her waist and that seemed like the end of that convo.

So interesting.

"So let's hit that little bar we passed near the reception area for tonight?" Benny said, who had arrived shortly after dinner.

Jade clapped her hands. "Agreed!" She had come in her own car.

"What about Tori?" Sammy asked almost immediately.

I shrugged. "What about me?"

"You're pregnant." Sammy shot me a duh look. "You can't - "

"Dude." I laughed. "Its not like I'm gonna drink! I can just shoot some pool with you guys."

"Yeah." Madison agreed. "I mean it would be fun. And I won't drink either."

"Can't make any promises there." Emily snorted and winked at me.

"Then let's go!" I said excitedly. "I don't wanna be treated like a wounded deer."

"Alright." Sammy gave in. But his eyes darted worriedly over me.

Gilinsky spoke again. "Anyone find it weird how the people in the next chalet have been playing Skates music?"

I heard Sammy make a weird sound.

But I laughed. "At least they know some good music." Ofcourse I would defend him.

-

The bar was pretty lit. It was almost like a club - and packed with people on their own vacay. There were dance areas, pool tables, a few bar areas.

"There's an open spot!" Emily pointed to two open lounging spots.

We all settled down there while Gilinsky called a few bartenders for drinks. It was kind of fancy and official up in here. The music was good too and I'd probably dance but I'd just look like a little ball rolling around.

Everyone was so sweet. They all took turns to sit with me, I didn't want to complain alot but my feet were hurting so I sat most of the night.

"Okay! We have to do a shot." Emily clapped her hands. "Tori, we have a virgin shot for you...even though you aren't very virgin now." 

I laughed and tried to hide the redness of my cheeks. "Okay okay! Let's just do this."

Benny brought the shot tray over. Each of us took one and I took my virgin one being extra careful not to mix it up.

"To friends!" Jade yelled. And we took the shots quickly.

Gilinsky exclaimed. "Shit! That's some strong stuff there."

Just as I was about to say something in response. My name was yelled from behind us.

"Tori!?"

I spun around and came face to face with the last person I expected to find here. I know everyone else froze just we I did.

It was Nate.

"Nate?" My eyes widened. His entire crew was behind him and I noted the great number of females.

He looked angry but most of all shocked and concerned. "Are you drinking!?" He demanded looking at the shot glass in my hand.

"Its virgin." I said stupidly.

Emily giggled and whispered over my shoulder. "Even though she's not very virgin."

Nate didn't find it funny because the first person he turned to was Sammy.

____________
Filler because I had to update!! I don't mind all the bad comments you guys have to say after all. I guess everyone has their opinion and that's human nature!

I just hope y'all enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1K 34
"You better put all of that chocolate away if I can't have it"
7.2K 455 31
"rule one of fightclub, you do not talk about fightclub." (c) princesswilk
156K 4.1K 102
{Discontinued} Some cute..but mostly smut...enjoy😘
360K 3.8K 63
"that's my babygirl over there, i'm gonna marry her one day"