Skin

By Alexander226

"If only it was real" Warning: may contain strong language, sexual contact, and violence ... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
My thanks

Chapter 28

3.8K 272 25
By Alexander226

[18+ chapter] Sorry I would have had this up sooner but I have been sick. Thank you for your long wait.

He claimed me a... long time ago...

My ears started to burn as the rest of my body grew hotter, maxing the heat of my ears. My heart was pounding so hard against my ribcage I thought it was about to burst out. I can already see the cartoon like heart running around the room screaming like a school girl after her crush just confessed to her.

My body started to tremble as he placed his cool hand against my burn cheek. Leaning into it, I embarrassed the coolness of his touch. It was blissful and for a moment I almost became lustful. I was two seconds away from moving my nose into the palm of his hand and take his thumb into my mouth. What's wrong with me? Was is the part in the book were Goliath took her to bed. Seduced her with his god like body. Embraced her throughout the night while hiding her loud moans from waking someone.

Taking a hold of the hand that was on my cheek, I looked up. Looking into his eyes I could see the reflection of my face, eyes in a daze, full of desire and seduction. God, I was asking for. Begging for it. Was it too soon? Was it too early for this to happen?

We barely knew each other yet it felt like we have known each forever. Even though I knew this was childish and shouldn't happen. I wanted it. And I wanted it bad.

I could feel my entire core ache and throb to the point it was become numb. I was becoming sensitive. One move from him and I knew my legs would give out on me. But I welcome that touch. God I welcomed it so much.

"Barbara," he whispered softly as I shivered.

Fuck it! This is my story right know. Who cares what she did with him at this point. If they did it or not. It's me his calling for, not her. I know in the end it's not going to last. But don't tell me this isn't real, that this isn't how I truly feel because right now, this is all I have. What I have right now is real and it's only real to me, and me alone.

Pressing my cheek deeper into his palm as I smiled just a little. Feeling the hot tears on my face, I whispered, "Take me now."

He stood there at an awe. Unsure what to do, I took the lead because I couldn't take anymore. God punish me now, I thought gripping his hair and pulling his down as a smacked out lips, hard, together. On my tiptoes and his head tilted in an uncomfortable way, I forced his mouth open as I invaded his entire mouth with mine.

Like an animal I ripped the ridiculous green silk dress off him waist. His manhood was a complete stand as I was its general. Pressing my body close to Goliath's, I had a leg between his, grinding against his manhood. With a low growl, Goliath smacked his hands on my shoulders, and gripped them, shocking me as out lips parted.

"What a little minx you are," he spoke with a growl-like tone.

With a little grin, I wanted to push him in to the bed and show him what this minx could do. But couldn't, not now. I wanted him to make the next move. "Does that displease you," I asked trying to grin like a wolf and pounce him.

"Not at all," he grinned.

Bending down he wrapped his arms around my lower half as his mouth took mine. Lifting me, I cupped his head with both hands and grinned. God, his so strong, I thought wrapping my legs around his body. I gasped as the palm of his hands gripped on my rump. "Goliath," whispering with a shiver, I tugged on his hair. Titling his head back, out lips finally meet again.

Growling between kisses moved us to the nearest wall and pined me there. With an arm under my rump, his other hand took hold of a breast. At first he rubbed the palm of his hand on it, making my nipple grow hard. Once the nipple erected, he pinched it with his pointer finger and thumb, sending me in a small shock wave.

It was so weird to have someone play with your body while the clothing was still on. Between the fabric of the clothing and his playful hands it was exotic. I have written many exotica but this was nothing compared to it. To have it done to you was way different then imagining it in your head.

God I want more. I want so much more. Give me more. My entire body ache, throbbed, and trembled to his touch. My core was in pain to the point I was ready to pass out before the real fun happened. Fuck it!

"I can't take it anymore," I cried gripping onto the fabric closest to my breast, trying to rip it off. "I need you. I need you inside. Now." I panted.

"My pleasure, my little minx," he smirked. Moving my hand from the fabric of my clothing, he ripped the entire front exposing my flesh to the cool air between us.

He placed the palm of his hand on my breaths again. Massaging my breast, he lick the around the nipple, teasing it before his bit down on it and sucked. With a shuttering cry I raised my chest towards him. "Harder," I cried. And that's what he did. Biting my lip, I held my breath and moans trying to creep up on me. "Shit," I whispered. "Wait. Stop."

"What's wrong?" he whispered leaving my breast.

"I need more. Put me down." Looking at me oddly, I whispered, "please". He slowly put me down without a word. On my two feet, my legs nearly gave up on me. Not yet, I thought. Placing a hand on Goliath's stomach I pushed him to the bed.

Losing his balance he sat on the bed in an awe as I grin. Looking down at my grown, it was ruined, but I didn't care. Sliding the sleeve down my arms I let the gown fall to the floor making a circle around my feet. Standing in only underwear. I Stepped out of that little circle I reached out for his should and placed a kiss on his lips as I sat on his lap.

"It seems that the minx is not embarrassed. You've done this before?" he said raising a brow.

Lowering my head I blushed. Oh I felt embarrassed alright, but with him I didn't feel all that embarrassed. Besides, this will only happen once. So... I have to make the most of it. Shaking my head, "No, I haven't done this before. I've never had a relationship that long enough for this. I've always put myself to the side and worked. This will be my first," I smiled picking my head up. I wasn't lying and I would think Gwendolyn would understand me more them anyone. Always putting others before us, working to the bone to the point your partner felt like you didn't need him. And then you didn't bother dating because of all the trouble it causes.

His eyes grew slightly, "I will be..." he paused.

Smiling slightly in a nervous way, "Is that a problem?"

"No," he quickly said shaking his head, dumbfounded.

"Are you going to stop?"

"No," he almost yelled taking a hold of my forearms. "But I can't promise I won't hurt you."

Leaning towards him, I leaned into his ear and whispered, "Then don't. Claim me as yours... forever."

Wrapping his arms around me into a hug he muttered, "God, I love you." My heart squeezed with pleasure as he finally took my lips onto mine. Wrapping myself around his body, he got up and placed us both gently on the bed.

Feeling his naked body against mine skin, it felt so good. Holding him as close as he would let me, he slowly pulled away from me. "No," I hissed trying to bring him back.

He only grinned as he sat up, looking at me. "Beautiful," he muttered under his breath. He looked at every part of my small body. I felt like a child with my arms out reaching for him but took my hands and put them over my head. With gentle kisses I could feel his hard erection against the thin fabric of my underwear.

With a loud gasp I wiggled my lower half, egging him on to just enter now. With a growl he pulled back, "Don't," he hissed.

"What? You don't want it?" I wiggled again. "Come on, big boy play with me," I whimpered, "I'm throbbing here."

"Oh, it will be doing more than that once I'm done with you." He slide his hands down my arms to my breasts and down to my thighs. My body was like a wave to his touch as my legs spread out to only him alone. Taking a hold of my underwear he tore it off.

Licking his lips he rubbed a finger around the wet door of more core. With a little gasp, I jerked upright. "More! Give it to! Please, I don't want to wait no more," I cried as tears filling fell from my eyes. He continued to play around the outside of core. "I'm dying here!" and that wasn't a lie I really did feel like I was dying.

"As my bride wishes," he said huskily as placed himself perfectly between my legs. Feeling his weight on me it felt just right. Like he belonged. And lord did he, I thought wrapping my legs around his waist. "Are you ready my bride?"

"I'm more than ready," I hissed digging my nails into his shoulders, "Do it now, and don't stop".

With a little grin he bent down placing gentle kisses up my shoulder to my neck, making his way to my lips. Sending little shivers down my spine he slowly entered the head of his manhood in me and backed out. He does this couple more stop as we shared kisses.

Feeling my heart beat like a speeding drum I bite down on his bottom lips and out of reaction he violently slammed into me. Gasping, I ached my back as I dug my nails farther into his flesh. My entire lower half trembled at the same time as I squeezed his staff in me.

His long, thick staff stood stiff. Goliath heavy breath into my ear with his hands squeezing the sheets. With the both of us panted I could feel every vain and policing movement in his staff. For a moment I thought I was losing him because he wasn't moving but just heavily breathing. Was his in pain.

"Goliath-"

"Are you okay?" he growled in an unhuman way looking away from me.

"You didn't hurt me," I whispered patting his head. I mean I did feel a little pain but it didn't hurt that much. "Are you okay?" I asked back.

"I'm fine," he groaned as if in pain.

"Goliath?" I reached towards his face to face me.

"Don't! I don't want to hurt you," he sounded like the beast the way his voice sounded. "I don't think I can control it?"

"Look at me," I asked sweetly but when he didn't I said it again in a more controlling tune as I squeezed around his manhood again. He let out another groan before snapping his head back towards me. That's when I realized what he meant. His eyes were a bright gold and his teeth were bigger, longer, and sharper.

His other side was showing. His wolf side. I almost laughed but hid it with a smile. Did he think I would scared of him now? Did he think I didn't know what I was getting myself into?

"Love me, Goliath. Give me all you have to offer," I sweetly asked as I leaned forward to kiss those wonder lips. And slowly but surely he started to move as slowly as he could. Letting out little moans of pleasure he started to speed up his pace, making me moan even louder. "More," I cried pulling his hair as he groaned.

It happened to fast and yet it didn't. He moved to a pace I couldn't handle as he put himself deep inside me to the point I could, almost, painful feel him hitting the wall. His nails would dig into me as little silent screams came unheard. And once I thought it was the end. It wasn't. It was only the beginning. With dozens of orgasms between us, I wouldn't be surprised if he impregnate me. And I would be okay with that. All I hope is that in the morning I will be able to walk.

"Goliath?" I called laying in his arms after our sixth or seventh rowed, I don't know I wasn't counting. I've been thinking. When all this is over, how long I will have with him. When this story is over, will I'll be able to stay and never leave him. Or do I have no choice. Lately I've been think to, when I'm gone will he think about me or will he forget me?

"Mmm," he squeezed me tighter into his arms.

"If something happens to me, will you come and find me?" I asked.

"That will never happen," he whispered.

"What?" I almost got angry but he started laughing.

"Because I'll never lose you to begin with." While blushing I smiled and hid my face between us. When did he become a charmer? But hearing him say that makes me feel a little better now. I'm so selfish yet I'm happy that he loves to the point that when I do leave, he will remember some part of me.

"I love you," I whispered as I tried to cry, "and I'm sorry." Looking up he was sound asleep. "Take good care of him for me Gwendolyn," I muttered to myself, resting my eyes welcoming sleep.

Please vote, comment, and let me know how I'm doing. This was a hard chapter for me to finish because I have been sick and I bad at this kind of chapters. I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter. Sorry for any mistakes as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.3K 58
Valkyrie Cain has just gotten back after five years of being away from Skulduggery. But something's different. Her feelings for the skeleton have gro...
212 12 27
A young girl named Rose is one of the most popular girls in school. At least in the eyes of most of the boys on campus. However even though this is t...
18.1K 722 13
A sellsword with a haunting past that follows her every day. Only a handful of people know about it. Every day, her life hangs in a thread. Can she h...
72.1K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...