An Arranged Marriage ❉ n.m

By natemaloski

Famous and living the dream, Skate Maloley didn't plan on being involved in an arranged marriage with a small... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty - Part Two
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
A/N: Crossover ❤️
Seventy-Eight

Sixty-Four

6.4K 278 86
By natemaloski

-Tori POV-

"Where's Sofia?" I asked, two days later as I emerged from Sammy's room.

"Its mid afternoon." Sammy looked up from the TV. "She has work."

I chuckled. "Did I really sleep in?"

Sammy nodded. "Youre pretty lazy."

I nudged him. "I'm pretty pregnant."

"Right! I forgot." He smirked at me.

"How can you?" I sat down beside him on the couch. "I'm like eating all your food. We should do some grocery shopping."

"We can head out now?" Sammy checked his watched. "Sofia works late hours so we might as well."

"What if we see Nate?" I bit my lip. I know Nate got home two days ago and he's been calling but I've been avoiding as usual.

What did he expext?

Sammy shrugged. "Do you think Nate is doing grocery shopping while you're away?"

I snorted. "Good point! Let me shower first."

I got up just as Sammy's phone rang and I spotted the caller ID. It was Nate calling. I looked at Sammy who looked at me in panic.

"Should I answer?" Sammy whispered as if he had already picked the phone up.

I nodded. "If you don't, he'll suspect that we're together and obviously you aren't in England!"

"Right." Sammy nodded and picked his phone up like it was a time-bomb. He cleared his throat. "Wassup?"

I whispered. "Speaker!"

Sammy hit speaker. Nate's voice came out of the receiver. "Sup man, how you doing?"

"All good...what's been up with you skate?" Sammy asked, keeping his eyes on mine.

"Shits been hitting me lately, figured I'd call."

"Alright...I heard about Tori from your mom." Sammy said, making this all up obviously. "I'm really sorry."

"I guess I just wanna apologize for being a dick to you too." Nate said. "You're like a brother and I crossed a few lines when all you did was look out for my wife."

Sammy sighed. "You know I have mad love for you man."

"Likewise brother." Nate agreed. "I'm on my way to England anyways...I hope she can tell how much I love her."

Those words hit me. Sammy looked at me biting my lip and he didn't stop Nate from talking.

"I can't lose Tori. If I did, I'd probably lose myself." Nate continued. "She's my life man...what do I do?"

I covered my face with my hands.

"Just...just give her space. Let her just process it on her own." Sammy finally spoke. "I know its hurting her but she loves you."

I looked up at Sammy with sad eyes and he could tell I love his friend.

"She really loves you." Sammy spoke again. "Take it slow."

Nate sighed. "I'll call you later. Thanks for everything."

"Alright champ." Sammy said and ended the call.

I bit my lip. "He's going to England and he's gonna know I'm not there."

Sammy laughed. "Then I hope he feels like an idiot."

I chuckled and headed to the bathroom to shower. After this I don't know how Nate will react to the fact that I've been with Sammy the whole time. He wouldn't like it.

But I don't think I care.

-

"I'm sick of coco pops." I said as Sammy reached for a box on the shelf.

He looked wounded. "We'll get you oats then, Grandma."

I stuck my tongue out at him. We were stocking up on food. The one thing Sammy and I had in common was eating and we were open about it. But we agreed on getting healthier stuff this time round.

"Ice cream!" I nuged Sammy as we hit that isle.

"Oh god yesss." Sammy moaned.

I made a face. "Never make that sound again please."

"Turned on?" Sammy joked.

"More like off." I nodded.

"Well I don't know what sounds Nate makes so - " Sammy began with a laugh but cut off immediately realizing it wasn't a joke.

He winced. "Too soon?"

I nodded with a smile. "Too soon Samuel."

As we walked down the isle, our shopping cart hit someone else's.

"Oh geez sorry!" Sammy exclaimed. "This girl is so clumsy - Mama Maloley?"

My blood ran cold as I made eye contact with Nates mom. Oh shit.

"Tori?" She exclaimed. "Youre supposed to be in...England."

I was frozen. I didn't even know what to say to her. My mouth was dry as I was caught in this lie. I nudged Sammy who seemed to have been iced himself since he helped me lie.

"I uh..." I began but stopped.

"Nates on his way there." Kami said looking concerned. "But you're here in Cali..you've always been here? With Sammy?"

"We - no." I looked at him then back at Kami. "Its not like that at all."

"Then what is it?" She asked angrily. I figured she would be since she loves her son. She obviously didn't know the entire situation.

I sighed. "Things between Nate and I were bad and...god its a long story Kami and I can't explain in a grocery store."

"So you're just with his best friend!" She pointed at Sammy. "You've been lying to Nate."

"Woah!" Sammy held his hands up. "I was just helping Tori! Your son has been hurting her more than any of you know, when she's pregnant! He hasn't been concerned about her while he was in Barbados."

Kami looked at him.

"Tori doesn't need to explain shit to anyone right now." Sammy said with a note of finality. "Come on Tori."

With that, we walked away. I felt so guilty but so hurt at the same time.

-Nate POV-

I knocked on Tori's mothers with a smile on my face. Maybe they wouldn't hate me after what I did to their daughter. My heart spun just thinking of Tori behind the door.

The door swung open. Mrs Henderson smiled in surprise. "Nate? What a lovely surprise honey!"

"Mrs Henderson." I returned the smile and sighed in relief. No anger. "I'm sorry to just show up but - "

"Nonsense!" She waved away. "Youre welcome anytime! Is Tori with you?"

I frowned. "W-what do you mean? That's why I'm here now."

Mrs Henderson smiled in confusion. "I don't understand. You and Tori are here to visit, right?"

"But Tori is with you." I said under my breath, trying to piece shit together.

"With me? Tori hasn't even called in months." Mrs Henderson. "Why would you think she's in England?"

I clenched my fists. Anger washed over me instantly as I came to a very clear realization. "Because she lied to me."

Mrs Henderson said a few things. She blabbered on. But I didn't hear anything she said - rage just poured into my entire being. I wanted to punch something.

"What happened! Why don't you tell me what's going on." Mrs Henderson said as she pulled me inside. "I'll make tea."

"I can't stay. I have to get back home and sort - " I began.

She waved that away. "You can fly the next day! Stay the night, love."

I didn't even protest. I was too tired and for the first time in my life - I was trained of emotions. I know I deserved this but was it necessary? To make me a fool?

And the thoughts that came to mind. I know Tori wasn't alone. A few people were about to pay.

"Long story short. Tori put us on a kind of break, she needed space and I was messing up." I began. "She told me she's in England but she's been in Cali the whole time."

Mrs Henderson was shocked but she was supportive none the less. I felt at home which was surprising since she didn't bother to call Tori and I - not even once after the wedding. Not even when we found out Tori is pregnant.

"I'm sure there's nothing to worry about dear!" She said.

I shrugged. But there was a lot to worry about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 456 31
"rule one of fightclub, you do not talk about fightclub." (c) princesswilk
215K 4.2K 24
"Just promise you won't fall in love with me." "Our relationship is pure lust. There's no such thing as love, Nate"
89.2K 1.3K 59
"Nate Maloley added you to the group at 12:00am"
193K 3.7K 52
one night. one club. one girl. one boy.