Lost Without YUZHOU

By Crazzyjxk

We hated each other... We tried to kill each other... The reason behind it was a Small Sand castle... A Broke... More

My Mistake
Hideous Dim-witted Beast
In your Dreams
Handsome that's Mine
From Bad to Worst
My Horrible Faith
Our Own Secrets
Something Strange
The Universe Hates Me
Sleepless Nights
Woke Up Like This
So Warm...
I Won't
Drunk Ass Whale
I'm Going Crazzzzy
What Happened?
Secret Recipe
An Arrow Through My Heart
By My Side
Cancelled Night
Cured For Now
Enemy?
Fight!
It's Okay Now
WTF?!
Girlfriend 👊
Date and Destiny
Uncontrollable Secret
A Blow To The Head
I Will Protect Him
Instincts
What If I Love You?
My Girlfriend
Scenery
Home
Yin Za
Memories
That Night
The Truth
It's you
Wa Ai Ni
A Kiss...
I Just Hope...
《 Ikalawang Libro》

I'm Sorry

647 25 4
By Crazzyjxk

NOTE: This will answer the remaining mysteries I made in one single chapter. But I still have some mysteries I would not reveal. It will Consist of every missing flashbacks I'm sorry for making you feel that angst or sad. The past is now revealed (so what you will read is about the past and what Wei Zhou realized in their kiss. Some parts have already happened so I won't repeat everything from the top.)

I ran away...

It was the only thing I could do....

I don't want to lose you...

I didn't mean to hurt you...

But I must go so you'll be safe....

I didn't want to repeat what happened before....

Wei Zhou ran as fast as he can and when he saw the car waiting for him. He opened the door and slammed it shut. He closed his eyes for a moment.

"Promise me! You will stay with me no matter what. Even if I'm late and we will meet at our spot every day."

"I promise..." Wei Zhou intertwined his pinky with Jingyu and when he pulled away Jingyu did a silly dance. There wasn't any music playing but he dragged Wei Zhou to dance with him. Even though he laughed at Jingyu's silly he played along and dance for who knows how long.

But mixed in their shared laughter a beautiful melody could be heard. A unique song clear as day and yet only the two of them could hear it.

Wei Zhou let out a shaky breath as tears start running down his face. It was tears mixed with anger and guilt. He never meant to let things get to this point nor did he want to hear his screams echoing....

Again and yet he still said the same thing he said before...

"ZhouZhou Wait!"

"DON'T GO!"

Wei Zhou's POV of the past

"Oh no Yin Za I have to go. but, let's met here. Every time you see the sun...you know what I mean" he looked at him smiling and then he kissed his cheek. One can't help but feel sad to see him go but he can't help feel happy being with him every day.

"Ok Johnny." He didn't realize how far away he was but he waved him goodbye seeing he was in a rush like always. Wei Zhou stood on top of a small hill under their tree seeing him disappear.

A couple of days later they went to an ice cream shop where they are practically regulars by now. They brought their own money that they have been saving just to get their favorite ice cream flavor.

"Uncle Qi!" They both greeted him making the old man laugh with joy. They tiptoed to see the different flavors of ice-cream he had even though it's the same six flavors every time.

"Let me guess the usual." The two boy's nod in union having a big smile on both of their faces. Uncle Qi started to scoop three large serving of vanilla ice cream and place them on the cones.

"Glad you boys enjoy my icecream." He hands then their ice cream. He watched how their eyes light up and can't help but miss those looks he gets when he brightens someone's day by just giving them a simple icecream.

"It's the best!" Jingyu already started to eat his icecream leaving Wei Zhou to pay him with their money. It didn't cost much to buy the icecream but the man just shook his head left to right with a gentle smile on his face.

"No need. for today it's free." He saw the hesitation in Wei Zhou's eyes but all he did was pat his head seeing how his parents raised him well.

"Listen boys" both of them looked up while still eating their icecream filled with innocence and kindness.

"I know this might be difficult to understand or hear but it's better for you both not to hope and wait for me to come back." He tried his best to explain it to them properly because he just knew that it will break their small fragile heart if he leaves without saying goodbye.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, I am and I may not come back and give you the usual again." He gave them a reassuring smile. But both of them knew right away what he was doing and he just couldn't accept it.

"No! Don't go."

"I'm sorry little one but there are better shops out there." Jingyu had tears streaming down his eyes and Wei Zhou was standing still trying to process everything he just said.

"Your the best! and I won't let you go." Jingyu had a serious experience on his face as he stared at Uncle Qi with determination and worry. He on the other hand simply ruffled his hair knowing he was too young to understand.

"I promise to buy your ice cream every day so you can't ever go away." Uncle Qi chuckled at his statement and he added some extra caramel syrup on his ice cream. He was touched but his small stall can't survive anymore and it was difficult for him to even serve them their icecream.

Good thing that he knows their order and all of the other flavors are just fake. Good thing he has a lid to hide the other flavors. He just made one last run before he completely closed for good. Plus it was all worth walking for miles to see their beaming smiles for the last time.

It took an hour for Jingyu to finally calm down. Uncle Qi had to make a pinky promise for the two boys to go back home. And with one last farewell, they both walked away heading back to the park.

"I never go back on my promise!" Jingyu looks very determined and his little brain was trying to come up with a way for him to make his promise work but his messy face covered with vanilla ice cream and some caramel was distracting Wei Zhou from enjoying his own icecream.

"Vanilla ice-cream with caramel syrup is life!" Jingyu continued to eat only to suddenly stop and point towards his messy face. Jingyu wiggled his eyebrows knowing Wei Zhou hates how messy he looked.

Wei Zhou already had a tissue in his hand before Jingyu even finished his sentence. Like there routine, by now Wei Zhou wiped of Jingyu's messy face and he handed him a wet wipe.

"That's why I love you." Jingyu said as he stole a quick kiss on Wei Zhou cheek.  He, on the other hand, rolled his eyes in annoyance yet a smile formed on Wei Zhou's lips.

The next day Wei Zhou was invited to a party in Jingyu's house...

Wei Zhou sat in one of the chairs in Jingyu's house. He looked around and observed how different their families where. Even though it was the 4th time he went to Jingyu's house it was the first time he truly understood how different their lifestyle really is.

But there is one thing that remained constant was Jingyu. The only one who would always choose to stay by Wei Zhou's side no matter how hard people try to grab Jingyu's attention. Whenever someone hinted it was a private conversation Jingyu simply intertwined his arms with Wei Zhou also hinting that if he makes him leave then they would leave together.

Everyone is used to have Wei Zhou around to a point when giving presents to Jingyu they would also have another one for Wei Zhou. This time Wei Zhou decided to sit in near the window.

Wei Zhou looked outside seeing people have these fake smiles on their faces. Jingyu sat down next to him having two glasses of water. He then handed Wei Zhou his water.

"Hey, Jingyu." He looks back at him with a relaxed yet confused expression. He took as a sip of his own water not knowing how to tell him properly.

"How about we have a picnic like the old times." Wei Zhou finally looked up only to see Jingyu's warm smile.

"Yeah sure."

"I can bring the snacks that we use to eat." Jingyu also looked outside but he was facing the other direction and all he saw where plants and the blue sky.

They both looked outside imagining their future together. It must have been a magnificent view because it was clear then and there, how their future will unfold.

They meet each other on the swings like they always did. They walked to their tree enjoying the morning breeze and when Wei Zhou was setting their blanket he saw Jingyu holding on to his carving tools.

"What are you doing?" He set up everything and at that exact moment, Jingyu finished carving on their tree.

"Making sure to never forget this moment." Wei Zhou curiously looked at what Jingyu carved to only give him a judgmental look when he read what it was.

"You just want to make a new marking on our poor tree." Wei Zhou still remembered the first time Jingyu carved on their tree. It was a bad carving of their names plus it was to low that it was difficult to find and read. But that was what special about the first one. They're the only ones that know where it was.

"Well last time someone slept under our tree so next time I will make sure they know we own this tree." Jingyu had a serious expression on his face but Wei Zhou only rolled his eyes and handed him his sandwich.

Jingyu sat down and ate his first sandwich then followed by his second one and let just say they packed a lot of sandwiches that day. After Wei Zhou finished his first one he got up and He looked at the carving. He decided to fix Jingyu's horrible work.

"That looks better." Wei Zhou stepped aside and admired his work. Jingyu stood next to him and decided to put the finishing touch to their masterpiece.

ZhouZhou and Johnny♡

Wei Zhou sat down next to him having a difficult time eating his 2nd sandwich even though they both the same amount meaning they eat a lot. But the constant reminder of what he had to do was floating around them making it difficult for him to not notice it. He wished he could slow time or even freeze it but he knew he couldn't.

It was the day before Wei Zhou's 7th birthday. Both of them chatted about the most random things and it helped Wei Zhou relax. What both of them didn't know about was that day held something important for them.

Wei Zhou sat under the tree looking at the sky as the sun was starting to set. He sat quietly and alone while enjoying the view. It was because Jingyu ran off saying he was getting something important.

When he got back everything came crashing down.

Everything happened so fast and it was all a big blur to him because the only thing Wei Zhou can focus on was the thing he saw.

A box...

Then a Necklace....

Finally, a Ring that doesn't fit...

He didn't know why the universe was making it harder for him to do what he needed to do. He was speechless and he did wish to feel happy but all he felt was a numb buzz as this cold metal ring touched his skin.

"Why did you make this?" Wei Zhou felt the pain he could not describe where it came from but every time he saw Jingyu face the pain became even worst.

"I told you once that I would make you anything you want." Wei Zhou stared at Jingyu as if he holds the answer to the burning question in his heart. But Wei Zhou knew what all of this meant. The ring was going to be a constant reminder.

"The truth is..." Jingyu gently holds Wei Zhou's hand as he stared at him with one emotion in mind. Wei Zhou felt safe yet it couldn't push down the overwhelming feeling of pain that was slowly growing inside of him.

"I made this so you won't forget that I will never leave your side and.." Wei Zhou felt a huge lump forming on his throat. It was hard to keep his tears at bay because he knew what Jingyu was doing. He hated himself for not stopping him because deep down he always wanted to hear him say it.

"I will only love you." Jingyu confessed making Wei Zhou feel even more guilt crawling into his heart. He then felt Jingyu's hand squeezed his own and he knew that was Jingyu saying it was alright for him to wait.

Wei Zhou felt his throat dry up and he didn't know what to do. He planned this day but he never expected Jingyu to do something like this. It makes it even harder for him to say what he needed to say.

"ZhouZhou are you ok?" Jingyu held his hand feeling his familiar warmth. He, on the other hand, felt his hands become ice cold and slowly his heart was being frozen because there was no other way. He never wanted to hurt Jingyu but he also never wanted to see him get hurt over and over again...

"Let him Go!"

"Please stop!" Wei Zhou begged for hours but they still continued to beat Jingyu up and all he could do was cry while some group of old and strange men takes there anger out on him.

"Why are you doing this!" Wei Zhou soundly heard bone breaking. He screamed and he screamed but nothing was stopping them. Until one of them suddenly spoke up 

"Because HE IS DISGUSTING!" Another swift kick to Jingyu's gut. Wei Zhou screamed for help that no one could hear.

"Like his father." Those were the last words the guys said before they all Slowly left and they finally set Wei Zhou free. He ran straight towards Jingyu cradling his body close to him.

"Please don't leave me..." Tears keep streaming down Wei Zhou's face. Jingyu's eyes were closed but Wei Zhou kept on shaking him and begging him to wake up and when his tears landed on Jingyu's face he started to move.

"Are you hurt?" Those were the first thing that came out of Jingyu's bloody lip as he manages to open one of his eyes. He even manages to give Wei Zhou a faint smile as if nothing bad happened. He looked at Wei Zhou's face seeing tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Stay awake don't sleep."

"Good they didn't hurt you." Jingyu lifted his almost broken arm and brushed a strand of hair away from Wei Zhou's face. That was the last thing he said when his arms fell and his eyes closed.

"HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!"

"Anyway, that was a good picnic." Jingyu finally let go as he packed up his carving tools. He knew that Wei Zhou hated being pushed to say what was been bothering him so naturally, Jingyu tried his best to act normal and try to lift up his mood back up again.

"We should do that more often." Jingyu gave Wei Zhou a smile as he picked up the empty box he made. Jingyu wasn't disappointed that Wei Zhou didn't say or react they way he wished but he was still wearing his gift and that was enough for him.

"I promise to meet you here again tomorrow." Jingyu handed the box towards Wei Zhou. Like always he said their own special goodbye. And normally Wei Zhou would just say...

"Don't be late..."

Even though every single time Jingyu fails to be there early. They both didn't mind because waiting was no big deal to them. This time it was different and it might never be the same again.

Wei Zhou didn't smile nor did he even look at him. He simply shook his head side to side. His heart was completely frozen as time was slowly standing still.

He clenched his fist making his turn knuckles white. His face finally broke off from his blank expression but this time his face turned red and only the expression of anger on his face can be clearly read.

"I Hate You Jingyu." It was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

"What..." Jingyu dropped everything he was holding. He took a step back as if a powerful force pushed him away.

"I hate seeing you." Wei Zhou didn't think anymore as he let this incredible frustration pour out. He didn't even know what he was saying but he just knew he had to say something.

"I hate everything about you."

"I don't ever want to see you again!" Wei Zhou tried to stand his ground but he felt his body shaking. He pushed his feelings down and he only focused on his anger. The anger that was built up for years inside of him.

"I don't understand?" Jingyu took a shaky step forward as he planned to hold Wei Zhou because it felt like a horrible dream to him but Wei Zhou psychically pushed him away saying his last words that completely broke Jingyu's heart.

"I HATE YOU!"

Wei Zhou ran away...

He ran away from his friend....

He ran away from their memories together...

He ran away from the promises they made...

He ran away because it was the only way...

It was the only thing he could do...

Once he finally saw the road he ran towards the car waiting for him. He got in without even checking because he knew that it was for him.

General Gu stood next to him as they both looked at the thin glass separating both of them from the tiny room where Jingyu was fighting for his life. Doctors and nurses were frantically trying to revive him back to life.

"What can I do..." Wei Zhou felt frustrated, weak, terrified and yet so angry that things lead to that moment. He blames himself for getting them both in that situation. But he knew there was nothing he could do at that moment until Jingyu's own father told him what he should have done long ago.

"If he survives this..."

"There's only one thing you could do." He then placed his hand on Wei Zhou's shoulder and even when he removed it. The weight that was left on his shoulder became a constant reminder. It was was a weight that slowly wrapped its way around his heart making him never forget the day he saw for himself what people would do to get their way.

Wei Zhou sat inside the car hearing Jingyu continue to yell in the background begging him to stay, to wait, to listen to what he had to say but there was no time for that.

They had no more time...

Flashback ends...

I can't change the past...

Nor can I save you back then...

But I promised you that I will protect you no matter the cost...

Wei Zhou sat in the same car hearing the same yells or sorrow as it Slowly fades away as the car moved forward. He picked up the phone without even looking at the caller ID knowing who it was.

"Yes, I accept your offer." Wei Zhou's heart was frozen and the plan once again starts. His tears dried up as his eyes became dull and gray.

"You will find all you need in the bag that is inside the trunk." He knew what was inside the bag and he knew what he had to do because it was the only way.

"Your passport and visa are already inside." Wei Zhou wished he didn't have to do this and just stay but this plan was set aside for too long and it was the last one.

"Isak will drive you straight to the airport." Wei Zhou stayed silent as the car entered into the city. Time was moving forward but he felt like he was stuck in an endless loop.

"But before you leave, answer my one question."

"What is your name." It wasn't a question but a statement but it was also the last memory he uncovered about his past. The one thing he forgot all those years and now everything made sense.

"My name is Bai Lou Yin."

Important

Yes, I gave you all of the answer...ish. There is a clear answer to all of this already but I'm pretty sure only 1 person could find out what this means.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
36.1K 1.6K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...
83.5K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
5.2K 367 34
This is a story about the love of two boys (Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo) in a country that is against homosexuality. They love each other since young but...