Lost Without YUZHOU

By Crazzyjxk

We hated each other... We tried to kill each other... The reason behind it was a Small Sand castle... A Broke... More

My Mistake
Hideous Dim-witted Beast
In your Dreams
Handsome that's Mine
From Bad to Worst
My Horrible Faith
Our Own Secrets
Something Strange
The Universe Hates Me
Sleepless Nights
Woke Up Like This
So Warm...
I Won't
Drunk Ass Whale
I'm Going Crazzzzy
What Happened?
Secret Recipe
An Arrow Through My Heart
By My Side
Cancelled Night
Cured For Now
Enemy?
Fight!
It's Okay Now
WTF?!
Girlfriend 👊
Date and Destiny
Uncontrollable Secret
A Blow To The Head
I Will Protect Him
Instincts
What If I Love You?
My Girlfriend
Scenery
Home
Yin Za
Memories
That Night
The Truth
Wa Ai Ni
A Kiss...
I'm Sorry
I Just Hope...
《 Ikalawang Libro》

It's you

712 40 15
By Crazzyjxk

Note: This video is not something you will just have to listen too. This time just watch it before you read. Everyone will know this song but the lyrics are also important. Lastly, the whole Video will remind you what YuZhou was. A lot of unanswered timelines will be revealed in this chapter. I hope you have your list of theories because this is it.

"Get out!" Wei Zhou looked at Jingyu wanting to defend him but the way his father shaked looking red from anger made it harder for him to make any rational choice.

"Get out of my house." His mother yelled as a few tears stream down her face but Wei Zhou still stayed put not even to comfort his mother.

"Yin Za stay away from him." His aunt that was the kindest person in their town looked frightened as if Jingyu was about to kill him. He then looked back at Jingyu only to see he wasn't there anymore but he was at the gate.

"Get on." Jingyu only looked at him with no other expression on his face but he had this flaming determination in his eyes. He looked at Wei Zhou as if he knew that he could explain everything on the way and Wei Zhou felt questions float on top of his mind.

To trust him...?

To trust him who looked suspicious...

To trust someone like him who I tried to kill him not only once.

To trust him who I hated for who knows how long.

To trust him that made him into this violent person.

Or

To trust him because he was his reckless, bigheaded, annoying, sweet yet stupid Jingyu.

Without realizing what he was doing he already ran towards him as Jingyu was dragging the bicycle out of the gates. Wei Zhou runs forward not hearing his own family calling out for him to stay or hear his father's warning.

Wei Zhou left with Jingyu but in a rush, he bumped into an old man. Before he left and apologized quickly.

Jingyu peddled as if someone was chasing then making Wei Zhou wrap his hands around Jingyu's waist. He held tight as he placed his cheek on top of Jingyu's back. He felt rain pour down on them.

Wei Zhou shut his eye's only to be sucked into another illusion. The went damp feeling on his back changes as he felt sweat form instead. Sunshine hit his face as he blinked up right.

"Yin Za Trust me!"

"I don't want to." Someone continued to shake him yet his vision was still blurry. As his eyes adjust he was meet with a remarkable pout and a trying hard puppy eye look that doesn't seem to look good on this person.

"Please." Even though it didn't suit his face there was this unbearable charm in his determination. Wei Zhou tried his hardest not to laugh to how ugly this person looked but he knew he will eventually win.

"No..."

"Pleeeaassseee..."

"I promise that you won't fall over!" He was loud and very determined but that's what made him special in Wei Zhou's eyes. He didn't change a bit and so did Wei Zhou.

"Why me!"

"Because I need you to see something." Wei Zhou could have run away but he stayed . No matter how much he looked now. To Wei Zhou he was still his reckless, bigheaded, annoying, sweet yet stupid Jingyu.

"What?" He always knew that Wei Zhou was a curious person and it only took Jingyu a few simple words to convince him in the end.

"Just trust me."

"Ok fine." Wei Zhou gave up still glaring at Jingyu who had this now stupid grin on his face. He hopped on as he held on to Jingyu's waist wrapping his arms around his as tight as he could. Wei Zhou then closed his eye's as he buried his face between Jingyu's shoulder blades as he waits for them to fall over.

Jingyu then lifted his feet from the ground and peddled like a maniac making Wei Zhou yelp but he still held on tight waiting to feel the impact of the ground but nothing happened. They moved without them falling over but Wei Zhou still had doubts but mostly he was just really afraid of getting into an accident with Wei Zhou.

"Yin Za!"

"It's ok I got this."

"Yin Za! Hey."

"Open your eye's." Jingyu continued to peddle forward but Wei Zhou still believed the ground will eventually touch his body but being with Jingyu still made him feel safe.

"I don't want too." Wei Zhou squeaks out his reply still very nervous so Jingyu decided to hit him with his weakness once again.

"Please trust me and see."

"See what?" Jingyu can't help but laugh knowing it always worked but he was also very determined to show Wei Zhou his accomplishment in finding this place for them.

"Open your eye's and see."

Wei Zhou hesitantly opened his eye's and then he saw a breathtaking view. There he was staring at beautiful sunset in an unknown place with only a vast field.

He felt his fear melt away as his eyes wandered around seeing for the first time how beautiful the world really was. He had this big grin on his face as he felt the wind touch his skin. Jingyu can't help but stare at the Wei Zhou feeling proud of himself for learning to ride his bicycle for the past brutal 4 months.

He didn't mind the bruises on his skin just to see Wei Zhou this happy. They laughed at nothing and screamed out their names because they were inside their own world enjoying the feeling of being free.

"Where are we going?" Wei Zhou closed his eyes shaking off this illusion that he keeps seeing replaying over and over again. It was making him wish it was a memory he forgot. But he knew better than to believe something like that ever happened to him and Jingyu.

Jingyu didn't reply as he pushed forward even faster making Wei Zhou hold on tighter. Wei Zhou couldn't help let it go for now. He suddenly wanted to know something.

"Why did you learn to ride a bike?" Wei Zhuo asked randomly out of the blue but it wasn't any random question. To Jingyu the message was loud and clear but he knew it wasn't safe yet.

"I did it for you." Wei Zhou tensed up as he heard his reply loud and clear. But he convinced him that the rush of the wind somehow altered that reply.

"No matter where I go, I still end up being with you. At first, I didn't understand why?" Jingyu didn't look back at Wei Zhou as he started talking. Wei Zhou only stayed silent listening to what he has to say.

"I didn't even understand why it took me this long to realize it."

What is he talking about?

"The moment I almost died should have been the point where it should have all made sense but it didn't because it only made me question my sanity when I'm with you." Jingyu had done everything that might cure him but nothing worked.

"But getting that call made me snap out of my own head to actually see the truth." Jingyu's past was a big blur to him but one thing was for sure. That is the fact that his father would somehow take every person that mattered to him.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I still don't know the whole truth but I'm going to tell you some time..." Jingyu spoke honestly as he too doesn't understand why his father forbids him to have any friends. No one even approached him before but then he met Wei Zhou.

"Why can't you tell me now?" Jingyu stopped for a moment hiding behind a tree as a black car past by them. He then turns to Wei Zhou with only panic and worry in his eyes.

"Yin Za people are tracking us right now and I can't risk them taking you away from me."

"If you still trust me now then we need to go." Jingyu didn't move from his spot as he looked at Wei Zhou. He stared at him intensely to see if he wanted to leave but all he got was a confused but determined look. With a simple nod, they continued their journey.

Jingyu pushed as hard as he can towards the only place he knew was safe for both of them to talk. Jingyu made sure there was no technology that could interrupt them as he made sure that even Wei Zhou left his phone inside the bag.

What both of them didn't know was that before they left. The old man who bumped into Wei Zhou earlier dropped a phone inside his jacket.

Jingyu then made it to the highway with great effort and adrenaline. Wei Zhou stared around remembering this old road but Jingyu suddenly went off road heading straight towards the field. The sudden feeling of the illusion he experienced before came back to him. But what shocked him the most was Jingyu's scream.

"MY NAME IS HUANG JING YU!"

"I AM 17 YEARS OLD!" Those words were the same thing he said. He felt a familiar bubbly feeling on his stomach. Wei Zhou didn't care anymore as he too did the same thing.

"MY NAME IS XU WEI ZHOU!"

"I AM 17 YEARS OLD!"

If you didn't get it then you should probably watch 2:22 of MV in "Walk Slowly by Xu Timmy" Xu Timmy is Wei Zhou's stage name》

Just like that every once of doubt Wei Zhou felt vanished as they both laughed at nothing. He felt the wind on his face as the real feeling of being free washed over him. He placed both his hands on Jingyu's shoulder as he tried to stand up.

Looking straight ahead the sunset was when he finally accepted that the illusion that keeps replaying on his mind was actually a memory.

Was it really you?

"I wanted to show you this."

Wei Zhou held his breath not ready for what will happen next as this rusty old sign missed a few of its letters. But Wei Zhou still remembers it like it was yesterday. They were staring at the place where both of them can never forget.

《 Min Park 》

Jingyu went first as he pushed the gate open. Wei Zhou stood frozen on the spot not ready to face his past again. Jingyu then turned around offering his hand to Wei Zhou who hesitates but went for it. As their hand's touch, Wei Zhou saw it the boy who haunted his dream.

The one who always keeps beaming with a bright warm smile towards him. The boy who was always there for him. His now clean face without any caramel and vanilla smudges on his lips and cheeks.

Wei Zhou wanted to let go but Jingyu's hand tightened to hopefully reassure Wei Zhou. That tight grip held him down from experiencing another episode but this time. He saw this little boy grow before his eyes.

He saw his face change from a smile, grin, a frown, a pout, and a smirk. He saw Jingyu grow before his eyes and somehow snapped back to reality as Jingyu stared at him waiting for him to pull away. Wei Zhou stayed but what broke Wei Zhou was the fact he now strongly felt like this wasn't even an illusion anymore.

Wei Zhou let Jingyu lead them deeper inside the abandoned park. The wild grass grew tall as no one has stepped foot in that place for almost 7 years. No one knew why it closed but someone just decides that it was better to build a new one.

Wei Zhou blindly followed Jingyu as he stared around feeling a familiar urge to run but not away from Jingyu. He wanted to run forward feeling this pull towards something. He didn't let it control him because he wanted to know if he and Jingyu were following that same pull.

The only thing that kept running in his mind was that everything was making no sense yet at the same time hundreds and thousands of puzzle pieces were finally fitting together.

He saw before him the place where it all began.

It was the sandbox.

Jingyu finally let Wei Zhou's hand go as he let him walk around the small sandbox. An incredible urge filled him as he sticks his hand inside this old sand. Sure enough, once he left the thing he was looking for he pulled his hand to marvel at this small bucket.

Jingyu crouched down to the same level as Wei Zhou as he also started at the small bucket giving out a small sad smile.

"I wanted to give you that bucket but I somehow forgot where it was." Jingyu let out a little chuckle as he scratches the back of his head not realizing until now that Wei Zhou always buried it there.

"But every time we come to this park you always seem to find it and hide it all over again." Wei Zhou didn't speak as his brain was still trying to figure out how this puzzle piece fits so perfectly together.

"We did always try and recreate our sand castle but in the end, it will never be the same as our..." As those words echoed around was the time were Wei Zhou finally snapped out of his head. They both said the one thing the latter finally remembered.

"Dewel"

"Dewel..." as they locked eye's he felt a familiar warmth and worry filled his heart. Wei Zhou always wished to remember the sand castle's name but in that instant, the name finally slipped out.

"You ruined it." Wei Zhou felt his blood boil feeling frustrated not understanding how everything made sense but also the fact Jingyu was the one who seemed like the missing puzzle piece in his mind.

"Never in my life did I ever wore red boot because even you know how much I hate the color red."

"I didn't know at that time that it was because of that sick bastard who ruined our poor dewel." Jingyu still felt the anger of that simple memory but he also felt warmth knowing how precious that memory was to him.

"It can't be." Wei Zhou tensed up remember that day and he did know Jingyu never wore anything red because it symbolizes death. Even he didn't own any red shoe as he too believed someone will die if he did.

"But it is."

"I know I'm not the only one who keeps looking back at that memory for all these years." Jingyu walked around feeling memories rush back to him but the other only felt more stuck in a single memory playing in his head.

"And I know I'm not the only one."

"I was 4 years old." Wei Zhou said it out loud still trying his hardest to remember why the boys face who wore the red boot in his memory didn't look like Jingyu but yet still so familiar to him.

"We were only 4 but I still feel like I knew you longer." After walking around he went back to Wei Zhou's side. All he wanted was to know what happened and he knew that Wei Zhou was the key to everything.

Jingyu finally looked at Wei Zhou seeing if anything made sense to him yet. His blank expression spoke volumes of emotion in Jingyu's eyes. He felt those same emotions but for him, he had months to finally understand them properly and it took so long for him to accept his memories.

So the best he could do was look behind Wei Zhou and tell him more. To tell him what he remembered and to hope he wasn't just making things up.

"You always would wait for me by the wings." Wei Zhou looked behind him to see a broken swing. He suddenly saw himself sitting on the swing with a frown on his face. He was thinking of a time where he always waited for someone he didn't know.

"I remembered it was cold..." Wei Zhou spoke up as he saw snow falling on his younger self. He was only a small 6 years old boy but he still waited patiently for someone to come.

"I gave you my jacket." Jingyu took a step forward as he too sees what Wei Zhou was seeing. But Wei Zhou recalled no one showed up on that day and suddenly it changed. He saw a big blur of a shadow walking closer
Wrapping their jacket around his shoulders.

Wei Zhou could have rationalized that he was only tired and somehow unconsciously made an illusion of a new memory but his expression toward this shadow was something he cannot deny.

The way he smiled and how his eyes teared up seeing this shadow was like a big sigh of relief. But what made it seem so real was the hint of anger in his eyes and quick small laugh looking as he forgave this thing. He couldn't hear what he was saying but this shadow turned into a person because slowly Wei Zhou accepted that it was his true memory and not some kind of illusion.

He saw it the persons face. A young boy with a cheeky smile still trying to lighten young Wei Zhou's mood. This young boy who he forgot that always lend him his jacket only for Wei Zhou to never give it back to him since that day.

"How did you know...?"

"I feel like I always knew but kept thinking it was just some bad dream." Jingyu didn't hold back anymore as he already believed his previous dreams. He pushed them back for so long and now that he accepted them everything made sense.

"I seemed to push down these memories for so long that I somehow ended up forgetting them." He always felt that there was something missing in his life. Some part of him just wanted to move forward but he still wanted to know what he lost.

"But for this past month's you jogged my memories just by being with me." The day he truly met Wei Zhou on that old street made him so confused. He was confused about how comfortable it felt to be with him even though they were always fighting. But those months of nothing but them together made him feel it was always supposed to be like that from the start.

Jingyu now didn't know when they  were ever apart in the first place. Going back to the park made him rethink that they never were supposed to be apart. He still didn't know the reason but he was sure that he will stay with Wei Zhou.

"I did never got my jacket back." Jingyu let out a soft chuckle. Not bothered by Wei Zhou stealing his jacket. He then looked at Wei Zhou with a silly smile.

《The jacket was what Jingyu was wearing in this picture.》

Wei Zhou saw it the memory he forgot. It always happened to them every time they meet each other. Wei Zhou was always angry at Jingyu for making him wait. Wei Zhou slowly excepted realty that Jingyu was saying the truth.

"It's you..." He remembered how worried he was waiting for him to come fearing he will never come back but he always did in the end. There was still a string of doubt in his mind but like before Jingyu would always somehow get Wei Zhou to calm down as he showed him this cheeky smile on his face saying those exact words he heard countless of times before.

"Sorry, I'm late."

Important

This will be the last official cover for this story. Seeing Wei Zhou look back in that picture made my heart ache and this is what this story needs. Full credits to the person that created that picture but I'm sorry I don't know who originally made it. Like I said to one of the readers the very first chapter is not what it seemed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
157K 9.2K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
188K 10.9K 39
[Completed] After being separated by morals, by death, and at last by duties, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji find themselves with an empty space in their...
57.7K 4.6K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...