Lost Without YUZHOU

By Crazzyjxk

We hated each other... We tried to kill each other... The reason behind it was a Small Sand castle... A Broke... More

My Mistake
Hideous Dim-witted Beast
In your Dreams
Handsome that's Mine
From Bad to Worst
My Horrible Faith
Our Own Secrets
Something Strange
The Universe Hates Me
Sleepless Nights
Woke Up Like This
So Warm...
I Won't
Drunk Ass Whale
I'm Going Crazzzzy
What Happened?
Secret Recipe
An Arrow Through My Heart
By My Side
Cancelled Night
Cured For Now
Enemy?
Fight!
It's Okay Now
WTF?!
Girlfriend 👊
Uncontrollable Secret
A Blow To The Head
I Will Protect Him
Instincts
What If I Love You?
My Girlfriend
Scenery
Home
Yin Za
Memories
That Night
The Truth
It's you
Wa Ai Ni
A Kiss...
I'm Sorry
I Just Hope...
《 Ikalawang Libro》

Date and Destiny

2.6K 115 37
By Crazzyjxk

NOTE : Sorry it took this long for me to update. This chapter had a lot of  problems that is to complicated to explain.Long story short I just finished my exams so I didn't have anytime to write it. A lot of good scenes and another mystery answered.

"Let's go on a date"

"What?!"

" I said, let's go to the movies " Wei Zhou looked at Jingyu with horror written all over his face. but then he heard a guy talking beside Jingyu. The couple that passed by them earlier were sitting at the next bench close by.

" Let's go on a date come on"

" Let's go on a date Lucy"

" Ok fine Natsu "

"Yes!" Wei Zhou face-palmed because the one he heard was that other guy not Jingyu. He felt so stupid that he thought Jingyu was asking him on a date. After realizing what happened he quickly faced Jingyu that had a 'What happened to you?' look.

"Oooh...I zoned out...yeah sure" Wei Zhou felt embarrassed feeling his cheeks heat up but he turned his face to avoid Jingyu noticing it. Well, Jingyu still noticed the small gesture so he leaned close to check on him.

"Are you ok?" Wei Zhou nodded still trying to control his emotions from showing. But with his horrible luck Jingyu didn't believe him. Then a hand immediately held his face forcing him to face his horrible fate.

"Your face is red?" Wei Zhou faced with a concerned expression looking at Jingyu holding his face so gently. Wei Zhou felt more blood rising up his face and he was starting to panic.

"Let go." Wei Zhou held one of Jingyu's hand to remove it. But then Jingyu inched closer and they were so close that Wei Zhou can feel Jingyu's breath. His heart skipped a beat and he was totally sure his face was full on popping red.

"You'r all red?" Wei Zhou lost his senses when he stared at Jingyu's eyes just inches away from him. Wei Zhou was trying his very best to not look at Jingyu's face or even those eyes that trapped his mind. But then Jingyu inched closer again but this time he was holding Wei Zhou's neck with his thumbs brushing his cheeks.

"What are you doing?" Wei Zhou was panicking, he was breaking into cold sweat. His mind and body were frozen in place. He doesn't know why but he wasn't pushing Jingyu away from him.

"Don't move." Jingyu was getting closer and closer with Wei Zhou doing nothing to stop him. It was like his whole body and mind shut down and it just went with Jingyu.

Wei Zhou felt Jingyu's hand pulling him closer. It was so close that Jingyu's breath was tickling Wei Zhou's lips. So close that their noses were about to touch. Then suddenly Jingyu tilted his head at the very right angle. At this point Wei Zhou was not even blinking anymore.

So much shock consumed Wei Zhou that he was literally paralyzed. He wanted to pull away and hit Jingyu but his body did everything opposite of that. What he did is stay still and even relax in Jingyu's hold. Wei Zhou was going crazy but then again he was also relaxed.

Jingyu at that moment never broke eye contact with Wei Zhou, not even once. It was as if their souls were forming into one. Then slowly Jingyu's mouth uttered short few words that made Wei Zhou's spine shiver.

"Don't move." Wei Zhou didn't reply he just looked at Jingyu's eyes searching for answers. He then realized what was about to happen. Wei Zhou then relaxed and accepted Jingyu trusting him for what he was about to do next.

"Ok." Without another second thought Wei Zhou was pulled down. Every breath on his body disappeared. His eyes shut immediately but only for a few seconds then he opened them again. Jingyu was smiling finally getting what he was aiming for.

"Did you get it?" Wei Zhou then sat up straight looking at Jingyu. Jingyu smiled standing up showing Wei Zhou what he got.

"Yeah, It almost got you!" Jingyu smiled back holding onto a snake baring it's venomous fangs at Jingyu. Wei Zhou didn't regret his decision on trusting Jingyu.

But he didn't get it at first but when he was looking at Jingyu he realize the figure of something behind him. The snake was reflecting in Jingyu's eyes. That was when Wei Zhou finally understood Jingyu's real intension.

"You know... you should have warned me that a snake was about to attack me." Wei Zhou faced Jingyu with a look of irritation and gratitude. At first his mind was thinking about a different out come..

"Yeah but If I've done that, it would've probably been too late" Jingyu shrugged his shoulders looking at the snake that was hissing at him. Suddenly a guy came running towards us screaming.

"Oh Draco!" When he finally got close enough he was ecstatic bursting with energy even though he was panting hard. When he was trying to regain his breath he straightened his posture looking at Wei Zhou not yet noticing Jingyu's back facing him.

Both Jingyu and Wei Zhou looked at him oddly wondering who he was talking too. Jingyu and Wei Zhou made eye contact and looked at the guy shyly looking at them both. When he finally regained his breath he quickly explained himself.

"Oooohhh I'm so sorry about my pet." He began to apologize looking at Wei Zhou and Jingyu. But Wei Zhou noticed that Jingyu was not facing the guy behind him.

"Your pet?...that snake?" So Wei Zhou asked to know why this guy was acting that way. But the strange thing is, Jingyu was still not facing the guy.

"Yes it's name is Draco" the guy then pointed at the snake trying to show it was what he was talking about. Wei Zhou nodded but Jingyu was looking more tense than before.

"My name is Christopher." He smiled trying to lighten the mood and get his snake. Christopher then faced Jingyu attempting to get his pet when Jingyu was covering his face with it.

"Ooohh and wait." When Christopher finally got a hold of his snake he finally saw the person holding on to it. His shy smile disappeared and was replaced with an excited one.

"Jingyu?!" Wei Zhou raised his eyebrow seeing Jingyu avoided his gaze. He was also looking troubled somehow and Wei Zhou clearly saw it.

"It's me mgjtdinsji" Jingyu coverd Christopher's mouth with his hand turning his body so Wei Zhou couldn't see the warning glare Jingyu was giving him.

"Oooohhh Chris hahaha we need to talk." Jingyu faked laughing and dragged Christopher with him far away from where Wei Zhou would be able to hear them.

Wei Zhou was full of curiousity about what was happening. Sadly he knows he can't plan on earsdroping on them, especially because that was not like him. So he just patiently waited for them to come back. But that doesn't mean he can avoid observing their body movement.

Wei Zhou saw Jingyu looking irritated and that Chris guy shrugging his shoulders holding on to his snake. Then Jingyu face palmed and that caught Wei Zhou off guard. Then without a moment too soon Jingyu looked at him then back at Chris.

After a few minutes, Jingyu dragged Chris back looking like they were planning something. Wei Zhou just sat there waiting for what they were about to do next. Wei Zhou saw Jingyu shooting Chris a death glare and he was not paying attention to it.

"Are you Wei Zhou?" Chris asked first still ignoring Jingyu's warning glare. Wei Zhou can clearly see it but he only nodded in reply. In return Chris broke into a grin and that weirded him out.

"Well Wei Zhou I just want to say that...."

"He's leaving....you'r leaving....you'r going" Jingyu kept on talking not waiting for Chris to finish. At every word he said was a warning to not continue on speaking. Wei Zhou was now more curious about what he was about to say but before he got a chance, Chris spoke

"Yes, I should be going, I need to find Draco's cage." Chris then faced Jingyu smiling and showing his snake. Wei Zhou was about to make him stay longer when Jingyu pulled him up.

"Yeah me and Wei Zhou are also going so bye." Wei Zhou was trying to wiggle out of Jingyu's grip when he turned around and dragged them both away from Chris. Jingyu didn't stop but someone did just by saying a simple sentence.

"Oh, Queen said hi by the way" Both Jingyu and Wei Zhou stopped but the only reason was because Wei Zhou held onto a lamp post.

"Queen?" Wei Zhou felt that name was familiar so he asked. But Chris didn't answer his question and shouted another comment.

"Oooooh and before I forget, She said everthing's ready for tonight." Wei Zhpu was confused but knows it was something serious because Chris was smirking at them. He then just noticed that Jingyu wasn't facing him yet.

"SHUT UP!" Jingyu then turned around charging at Chris. Wei Zhou was too distracted to notice Jingyu charging so fast towards Chris who was already running.

Wei Zhou saw it was a red flag but then again when he noticed Chris laughing he stopped. He saw Jingyu looking annoyed but he wasn't looking like he was planning anything bad. Chris was just laughing while he was running away like a kid. He didn't bother to stop Jingyu when he saw it was just a playful act between them.

What he doesn't get is his stomach feeling a little weird somehow. He doesn't know if it's because of the food they ate or the feeling of anger. All Wei Zhou  was doing is standing alone looking at the two idiots chasing each other. He doesn't know why but he couldn't bare looking at them anymore so he turned and looked at the play ground again.

Like a magnet pulling him, he slowly walked towards it. He didn't care or stop and think of what he was doing, he just let his feet take him there. The play ground was quite because the people left already and Wei Zhou was happy about that.

Wei Zhou finally stopped when he finally arrived seeing it was like the old play ground he once loved. He didn't care about the slide, small castle or anything around it. He was more interested in sitting for awhile. He finally decided to sit at one of the swings.

[ I'm sorry I couldn't help myself hehehe this was supposed to be a happy sweet chapter 🙇]

What he was really avoiding seeing is the sand box. But to his terrible luck the swing was facing the sand box. Wei Zhou couldn't help but close his eyes dreading the memories coming back to him. He then slowly opened his eye seeing the sand box in a different way.

"Hey Zhouzhou let's build a sand castle" Wei Zhou then faced the person next to him with a bright smile.

"Ok" a giggling small version of himself was happily collecting sand. He looked so happy enjoying the feeling of having his friend next to him.

Wei Zhou was seeing the memory of one of the most precious moments in his life. He felt so torn apart seeing this past memory so clear and so real. All he wants is to stop it but his mind was showing everything. From the way he laughed and played with his dear friend.

Wei Zhou was shaking his head trying to prevent the moment he never want to see. No matter how much he blinks, shake or slap himself the illusion infront of him never disappears. All he could do now was endure the scene in front of him.

"This will be the greatest castle in the world." His friend said while looking at the smaller version of himself.

"Yeah it will be the very very best."

"Look! we can put sticks."

"That's great!" The younger him was full of life and innocence. So happy and yet so foolish.

Wei Zhou wanted to close his eyes but something was preventing him from doing so. He knows what's going to happen next and he doesn't want to see and hear any of it. This was once his happiest moment but it was also the day he regretted.

"Its done! yaaaay!"

"It's so beautiful" the younger Wei Zhou faced his friend and nodded in agreement. Joy and accomplishment were written on both of their faces.

"This is our 10th castle" Younger Wei Zhou said proudly looking at their work. Wei Zhou's friend laughed because they always count every castle they make. Then he felt a hand entwine with his.

"Yes, but for me it's the very first and the very best castle" Wei Zhou's friend proudly said enjoying the warmth of both of their hands swinging side to side.

Wei Zhou was praying the scene in front of him would stop. His heart was aching seeing this heart felt moment. A moment he wished he could forget. Because it was a reason why he started hating going to the park anymore.

He doesn't realize that nothing can stop the illusion in front of him. A memory and a very specific moment in his life that he once loved. It turned into something he wished never happened in his life. But never the less, if he could go back in time, he would never have agreed to their promise.

"Hey Zhouzhou?" The younger Wei Zhou turned his head looking at his friend still dusting his shorts.

"I wish we could live together in a castle....so we could be always together" Younger Wei Zhou nodded agreeing with his friend. But the last one made him blush in different colors of red.

Wei Zhou thought seeing this moment was tormenting. But then in a blink of an eye he was actually in it. He doesn't know why but he was facing his friend sitting in the sand box. He wanted to run but his body was moving on it's own. It was already horrible but now it was so much worst.

"ZhouZhou can you promise me when we grow up you will only love me." Wei Zhou was panicking but his head was nodding. His friend smiled then grabbed his hand entwining their pinkies to make a promise.

"Promise me when we grow up you will be my boyfriend" Wei Zhou wanted to cry out and pull away but nothing happened. He was facing his fear of this promise he hated for so long. But then his head nodded again and he felt his face forming into a smile.

"Yay! You're going to be my boyfriend and we can live in our own castle and I'm going to be your girlfriend." Wei Zhou saw the smile that ruined everything for him. She was swaying their entwined hands back and forth giggling.

"Zhouzhou you are now my boyfriend" her eyes were shinning with hope that Wei Zhou would do the same. Wei Zhou wanted to cry out for help but he doesn't know who can help him. His mind thought of one name that wished could stop him from saying her name.

"Yes and you will be my girlfriend S....."

BAM!

Wei Zhou felt so relieved that he finally stopped. But he was shocked because he was covered in sand. When he looked up he saw this small kid in shorts and a plain shirt looking worried. He then realized the kid kicked their sand castle but Wei Zhou wasn't mad.

"WAKE UP!"

"What?"

"Wake up!" Wei Zhou felt like he knows that voice. His heart felt warm and all he could focus on is that voice. He then realized who that was and called for him.

"Jingyu...." Wei Zhou's eye opened in shock his body was shivering. His eyes were looking everywhere then it landed right at Jingyu who was looking very worried.

"What happened to you?"

"How did you end up here?"

"Are you ok?"

"Did something happen?"

"Are you hurt?"

Wei Zhou was still in shock that he doesn't know why Jingyu was holding his body. Jingyu was holding Wei Zhou in his arms they were both sitting in the ground with Jingyu checking for any injuries.

Jingyu was still asking him so many different questions but Wei Zhou just stared at him. Because this was the first time Wei Zhou remembered his dream and to make it worst, that was one memory he wanted to forget.

"WEI ZHOU ANSWERS ME!" Jingyu was full on panic he was scared shitless because Wei Zhou was just staring at him not even moving. Jingyu then took action and plan to call an ambulance but then Wei Zhou's head dropped.

"Let's just stay like this for a few more minutes." Wei Zhou laid his head on Jingyu's shoulder. Then he embraced Jingyu wrapping his hands around his back. Jingyu didn't question anything and did the same thing laying his head against Wei Zhou's cradling his body in his lap.

No one said a word but their actions were speaking for them. So much emotion and feelings were in that intimate hug. But sadly it will never last and Wei Zhou was the first to pull away with a smile.

"We should go." Wei Zhou then stood up even though his knees where weak. His body was also screaming for him to be in Jingyu's arms again but he resisted. Jingyu felt cold but followed Wei Zhou.

When Jingyu finally got back up he was faced to face with Wei Zhou with just a centimeter apart. Wei Zhou looked into Jingyu's eyes begging to just let what happened go. Jingyu looked away understanding that Wei Zhou is afraid to show Jingyu what is troubling him.

Both of them walk back to their dorms feeling massive weight on their shoulders. It was actually 6:00 pm when they finally got back. Jingyu didn't say anything and continued ahead to his closet. Wei Zhou felt troubled seeing Jingyu's action.

He wanted to explain himself but before he had a chance, Jingyu went to the bathroom. So he still waited standing by the doorway not moving. He was thinking of a way to tell Jingyu what happened. Then he heard the bathroom door open.

"I know I'm handsome but don't drool on the floor again." Wei Zhou had a deja vu when Jingyu said that. He almost forgot what he was about to say. But then again he saw the normal Jingyu back so there was no point anymore. And yet Wei Zhou couldn't see that he was also back to normal that he was getting annoyed at Jingyu's remark.

"Take a picture it will last longer... let me help you." As I continue to glare at him he began to strike a poses. I can't deny but he did look like a model. The only problem is he was still covered by bruises plus the new ones added to it earlier.

"You look ugly." Wei Zhou cracked into a smile seeing Jingyu glaring at him. But then Jingyu broke into this huge grin. He then walked towards the kitchen. But before he left he shouted these words that made me pissed and happy somehow.

"You just can't accept the fact you were staring at my handsome face"

Jingyu was a person that I hate the most but once you get to know him, He's just a stupid person with a nasty heart. I'm kidding, he's actually a good person once you get to know him. But I will never tell him that, over my dead body.

Wei Zhou stood up going toward Jingyu who was by the fridge looking for some food. He planned to hit his head with so much mischief mixed with his happy attitude. But then he realize that he was upset before this happened. That horrible memory somehow disappeared.

He felt his mood changing so fast just by Jingyu's disgusting remark. His mischievous smile was replaced with a look of doubt. Never had this happen to him, having to be happy all of a sudden. Before he could pounder over it more, Jingyu turned around.

"Eat this." Wei Zhou didn't have time to react when Jingyu shoved something in his mouth. Jingyu smiled but it was as if he was trying to tell Wei Zhou something. Jingyu then ate some kind of a small biscuit. Wei Zhou didn't know but he liked the taste of whatever food Jingyu gave him.

Jingyu was chewing fast but he then stopped and looked at Wei Zhou. He slowly put his fingers inside his mouth. Wei Zhou can't help but laugh seeing what happened to Jingyu.

"An illness that can be cured with the person you love. But be warned, that person is also the reason it started." Wei Zhou laughed because Jingyu ate a fortune cookie with the paper inside. But stopped when he heard what's written in the paper.

On that exact moment, he felt a piece of paper in his mouth. That's when he knew Jingyu shoved a fortune cookie in his mouth. He then removed it from his mouth and unfold it.

Sometimes running away is your best option but you can never run away from your destiny.

"What does it say?" Wei Zhou was leaning away from Jingyu so he couldn't read it. He tried to read it twice to understand what it really meant.

"Wait...Where did you get this?"After reading the bizarre message, Wei Zhou wondered. Jingyu then grabbed this small box that has a note on top of it.

DON'T!

"That was a gift from My father." Wei Zhou felt his blood boil. He was planning to save that for special occasions. He was also planning to eat it next week.

"Hehehe...." Jingyu laughed awkwardly staring into Wei Zhou’s annoyed face.

"Wait wait, hear me out." Wei Zhou was about to charge at Jingyu when he held his hands up. So he waited for what ever excuse he might give.

"Get dressed, I'm going to repay the fortune cookies." Wei Zhou thought Jingyu would say something reasonable but he only avoided the question.

"That was..."

"Can you just trust me and get dressed." Wei Zhou wanted to argue about it more but he did want to fix this. The new kind of connection he has with Jingyu. He gave out an annoyed and heavy sigh still not happy about it.

"Fine." Wei Zhou stomped his feet like a child picking up the first batch of clothes he got a hold off. He then entered the bathroom getting it over with.

Time was going so fast when Wei Zhou walked out of the bathroom. He didn't even have time to speak when Jingyu dragged him out of the door with his shoes. He didn't bother to fight when he saw that Jingyu was looking determined.

Everything was a blur after that because Wei Zhou was blind folded. He didn't like it one bit so he kept removing them. Jingyu just kept putting it back on and trying it again. After their argument, Wei Zhou lost and decided to let it go. He was really tired with everything so he let Jingyu do whatever he wants.

He was then pushed into his seat and then the engine started. The first thing that crossed his mind is...

Make sure you have your fucking coffin ready because if you're planning to kidnap me I'm going to kill you when you take this blind fold off...

A few hours of travel to an unknown place they finally stopped. Wei Zhou then heard the door open and Jingyu once again dragging him out. Wei Zhou was controlling his anger with so little restraint left but Jingyu was still dragging him to some place he doesn't know. Jingyu then placed his both hands on Wei Zhous shoulder.

Wei Zhou felt Jingyu was close so he then pulled away. He was about to punch Jingyu when Jingyu pushed him down. He then felt the chair was kind of foreign and yet so familiar to him. He then heard the chair next to him being occupied by someone.

He felt Jingyu untying the blind fold that he quadruple tied together. As if it was getting undone, Wei Zhou was about to hit Jingyu just a bit. He wanted to hurt him but not as much as before. When he opened his eyes, he was not face to face with Jingyu but a box of some sort.

"Hold this." Jingyu passed Wei Zhou the box that was filled with popcorn. Wei Zhou raised his eyebrows seeing Jingyu getting some drinks from the chair next to him. He then placed it between Wei Zhou and him.

After a few minutes of staring at Jingyu getting different things and food beside him. Wei Zhou then realized he was in a cinema area and it seemed that they were the only people inside it. He was about to ask Jingyu why they were there but he only shushed him and smiled happily.

The screen then lit up with the movie starting intros. Wei Zhou still didn't know why Jingyu brought him here or where here is. But as he was looking at the screen the title appeared and shocked him.

"Do you love me? But how?" Wei Zhou faced Jingyu holding two tickets in his hands. He was still confused because that film showing was over. But there he was sitting next to Jingyu with a confused yet happy look.

"Like I said, I'm going to make it up to you." Wei Zhou saw the genuine smile Jingyu was giving with a hint of hope in his eyes. So he can't help but return it with the same look but with more excitement.

"This also covers the fortune cookies, my old ex girlfriend going bursurk and everything else I did before." Jingyu was grinning so big that it almost looks like he was trying not to show how nervous he was. Wei Zhou almost shook his head seeing Jingyu sweating just by waiting for his answer.

It made Wei Zhou see the true Jingyu that he never once cared about. He looked tough because he needs to be. But the truth is, he was more than a good person. He has a whale size heart that is soft like a marshmallow. Jingyu was really something Wei Zhou could never forget in his life.

"Yeah it's all good except for my fortune cookies, buy me new ones." Wei Zhou gave out a nod but he turned serious when he mentioned the fortune cookies. Jingyu relaxed but then he heard Wei Zhou's last comment. They both stared at each other then they laughed.

"I will buy you a truck load full of fortune cookies if you want." Wei Zhou nodded still laughing with Jingyu almost forgetting the movie in front of him. When they finally calmed down they finally concentrated and watched the movie.

As time goes by, Wei Zhou and Jingyu loved the movie. But in the middle, things got weird. It became awkward as the scene was playing. They didn't expect the movie to turn into something they felt right but so wrong.

"Hey noh..."

"Are you ok?" The guy held the persons face so close to him. It was if he was planning to kiss him. But it seemed like the other guy was used to it.

"Yeah...phun are you happy?" His eyes were field with worry and fear. The hands on his cheeks were removed. The other guy sat next to him slinging his arms around noh.

"I have to admit I don't exactly know." Phun then admitted what he really felt. They both were silent as the background music was playing this sad romantic song.

"Ooohh." Noh nodded his head trying to break the ice and he was avoiding to turn around to face Phun.

"But somehow being with you..."Phun then grabbed Noh's face gently. He tried to meet Noh's eyes before telling him the truth.

"I am happy." Both of them smiled but it was bitter sweet.  

Both of them were having a tough time digesting the scenes that became more intimate as time passes. They both thought that it was a story about a guy who was in love with his best friend's girlfriend. But it was actually a story about the guy and his best friend. It was a great story but that scene really made it clear, the hardship of these two best friends in love.

"Phun, You don't need me." He then backed away from his friend. He had tears at the brim of his eyes. The person in front of him then grabbed and held him tight in his arms.

"Noh, can't you see I love you?" Phun was holding on to him for dear life. He already has tears falling down his face.

"I love you, please don't leave me...I don't care if loving a guy is wrong because to me it's the only thing that felt so right in my life." Phun was struggling to hold Noh when he was resisting. He was pushing him but he knew that he was also hurt.

"Phun, can't you see we can never be together and no one will accept that?" Phun pulled away from his tight embrace and looked at Noh. He was trembling from anger and fear.

"Do you love me?!"

"Phun you know that..."

"Answer me Noh!"

"Yes, I do love you." It was if he poured his heart out. Noh can't hide the fact he fell for phun any longer.

"Then that's the only thing that matters because you're the only person I will love Noh so please don't ever stop loving me." They were both trembling with fear but their hearts never felt more alive. Phun moved closer to Noh who had his eyes closed.

As the two guys hug then kiss, Wei Zhou couldnt help but feel uncomfortable. He was trying to focus but he wanted to tear his eyes away and look at Jingyu. But if he did that Jingyu might tease him. He didn't last for any longer,  when he saw over flowing emotions of the two guys making out.

Wei Zhou averted his eyes and then look at Jingyu. To his surprise Jingyu wasn't even blinking still focused on the scene. He was so serious that he didn't look like he was breathing. Wei Zhou was about to break the trance Jingyu was in when he heard something familiar.

"So Noh will you stay with me forever?" As phun pulled away he couldn't stop but ask that question.

"Do I have a choice?" Phun broke into a huge grin as he lifted Noh in his arms.

As the screen turn black and the room light up. Wei Zhou was still dazed with what they said. He then felt someone poking his cheeks.

"Why did you choose that horrible movie? " Jingyu was frowning but Wei Zhou raised his eyebrow at him. He stared at him with an amused smile.

"Says the guy who didn't even blink when they were kissing." The frown in Jingyu was replaced with an awkward smile. He began to scratch the back of his head but he then smirked.

"Then tell me, how did you find that out...why didn't you watch that scene?" Jingyu was taunting Wei Zhou who was thinking of an excuse.

"So you admit you watched that part without blinking." Wei Zhou spat back with a battle ready bickering formation. He had his arms crossed and his eyes squinted.

"Yes I did." Jingyu also crossed his arms and leaned closer towards Wei Zhou. They knew a challenge would break any moment now.

"Shocking! Is Huang Jingyu gay?" Wei Zhou acted as he was shocked. He covered his mouth as it was a confession he heard.

"Well Wei Zhou you have discovered my secret." Jingyu didn't back down and even nodded his head repeatedly. Wei Zhou flinched from the comment but he straighten his posture.

"I am a genius."

"But now I can no longer hide my true feelings."Jingyu wiggled his eyebrows with a smile that matches his intension. He leaned closer to Wei Zhou who wouldn't back down.

Wei Zhou was a man who never backs down without a fight. He will not lose to any fights specially if it's against Jingyu. He saw what Jingyu was planning to do. As Jingyu leaned close to him that was when he knew what to do.

"Waaaahhh!" Wei Zhou ran away like a man who has a mind of a 3 year old. He ran away when Jingyu was only inches away from him. He didn't know where he was but he kept on running.

"Come on Wei Zhou give me a kiss hahaha." Wei Zhou heard Jingyu was getting close. He knew Jingyu was going to chase him.

"Stay away you big ugly beast!" He can't help but laugh when he felt they were being ridiculous. He knows he was acting like a kid but he didn't care.

"Don't deny our destiny my beauty." In that night the whole unknown place was filled with laughter and insults.

[ It's beauty and the beast if you didn’t get it hahaha]

After running around goofing off for hours they finally stopped by the park. It seemed that Wei Zhou got over that horrible dream. He felt so alive and happy even though he was tired from running.

"Hey Jingyu." Wei Zhou was still out of breath but he knew he needed to say something. He didn't look at Jingyu but he felt that he was looking at him.

"What?" Wei Zhou looked up seeing the stars shinning and the moon never looked so beautiful.

"This was fun..." Wei Zhou unconsciously broke into a smile looking back at what happened. He missed times like this when everything was peaceful.

"Yeah it was." Jingyu was also smiling with both of them looking at the night sky. Wei Zhou turned around to face Jingyu planning to confess something.

"I really appreciate what you did..." when their eyes met it was as  if everything in the world was fixed. They shared this smile full of nothing but heart warming happiness.

"Come on let's go my beauty" Jingyu stood up offering his hand to Wei Zhou. He reached out to Jingyu only to slap it away. Jingyu still grinned at him because Wei Zhou can't help a small smile excape from his lips.

"Fuck you hahaha." Wei Zhou never smiled and laughed this long for hours. This was the first time he was having fun and not caring about his past. He felt his face stuck with a pissed off and happy look.

"How about I call you babe." Jingyu threw his arms around Wei Zhou. Only to get shoved by him playfully.

"Come on I'm messing with you, let's go find some food." Both of them walked side by side teasing and laughing about little things. If only that day will last forever.

Important

It is true that Wei Zhou had a Childhood friend who is his girlfriend. Shout out to Love Sick fans and Harry Potter fans. I just can't help not putting another great couple in this. I know it may look confusing but I promise it will make sense in the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.4K 17
[Story Completed] The moment when Huang Jingyu understand the true meaning of the warmth in his heart and bursting feeling in his chest, was only whe...
126K 6.7K 48
An Yizhan fan-fiction [COMPLETED] . . Yibo×Zhan. This might be a cliche story. HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT ❤️ ✨♥️🐢 ( This is my first ever story. An...
640K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
37.8K 2.2K 53
MDZS Fanfic Wei Ying was left behind unintentionally by his parents, he been long living in the street of Yilling that he no longer sees himself capa...