Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

بواسطة B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... المزيد

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Queens Of New York (pt.1)

2.4K 54 12
بواسطة B_S_Robinson

Ashley POV

"Yes, yes, yes!" she screams while lying down comfortably on the bed. 

"Honey I think the bed is fine just where it is, our guest will be well rested enough as if you haven't already just spend ten-thousand on lounging beds!" I yell at Eliza, ready to pull out my own hair. My dearest girlfriend is about to blow a salesman's yearly income tax check. We're just getting started too, she's not done. Everything for this Halloween party will be around a few million. 

She rolls her eyes and kisses my cheek as we're being moved around on a lounge bed, "halt!" she raises her voice from a bullhorn, "this spot will do, this is a good spot for lighting and stage view, now everyone else spread out with the beds!" Eliza had loved a good party but more than that was to make sure they were comfortable and instead of chairs and such, she chose lounge beds as if this were a Greek toga party with wine, cheeses, prosciutto and grapes with half naked women in linens. 

There was a stage being built for nominations, performances and well for us to have our thrones standing. Yes.... Thrones, Eliza thought for one night we should be queens. She's invited every darn person she knows and well made me invite everyone I knew. 

She had "Cake Boss' ", Buddy Valastro make a cake for tomorrow night's ball. There was no theme, she wanted everyone to come as they are whether it's a costume or a fancy tux and gown. Everyone had a house name too; there were four different house names for the party so we'd know who was invited and not invited. 

House Robinson

House Black

House Borgia 

And last but not least, House of Langdon. As in Vera Langdon, Eliza's sister. We were all deeply shocked when Eliza invited her sister and "subjects" to be invited to the ball. Vera and I had learned to get along through the past month of planning the ball. Everyone with invitations in the mail would receive a hologram invite once the envelope was opened with three temporary tattoos of each house symbol they were invited by.

Eliza's house symbol was a crimson red Robin with a black eye and fiery wings. I had a black triangle that represented my house. Nate had his sign become a white brass gold dragon and well for Vera... A heart tied up in a knot. 

I walk from the bed and up the stage to my throne... All of this was too fancy for me. I had real jewels in my throne, they were stones the colors of opal, lavender and cream. My " royal subjects" were to wear pastels. My throne was too good for me, the rest of the silver and having small lion heads on the hand rest, it was a huge seat to fill. 

I sat down however, looking around at the floors where there would be people lounging, laughing and doing God knows what. I look at the marble floor for a while before interrupted by Eliza. "is it comfortable enough for my love?" she asks as her heels clonk up the small set of stairs. Comfortable wasn't the word, I was ready to sleep but for an answer, I nodded to her. 

"Why don't you two love birds please go home and rest?" questioned Vera. "I will finish up here as you wanted it to look Eliza, it'll be perfect."

Eliza and I look forward to her sister. "are you sure?" she smiles ever so lightly to her sister then back at me for a reassuring look. I look back into her beautiful eyes and everything behind her is black. 

"Yes Ms. Robinson, just get ya'self outchea' and lemme do my thing." Vera chuckled. With no hesitation we jet out of the humongous venue. 

We ran out and saw it was raining. Eliza and I forgot to check the forecast! "should we make a run for it or wait?" Eliza asked. I didn't feel like waiting so I grabbed my parka and held it up over me, she did the same. Together we ran for the car, quickly she scanned her hand on the handle to get access and we both got in.

I sigh in relief and pull my seat back to relax as I put my jacket over me. "God, it's so cold out here it can snow any moment!" it was time for cuddle season and quick! I turned on the heat and laid back. 

She turned her gear shift into reverse to get out of her spot and began driving out the venue center. "after this party let's go shopping babe, a simple little parka won't do."

and for once I agreed with her on a decent shopping trip, a light threaded parka will not do, we needed coats, scarves and hats, gloves, boots and leg warmers. However she was against me going to Target and The North Face for my essential fall/winter attire. But to shop block her I always said "my pay, my way" meaning if I am getting paid I can get what I want, where I want and she can't say differently so if she was paying for my things I'd have to let her take me to some over priced store. 

She nodded. "very well but I want this time." she pouted towards me quickly then back to the road. 

The ride home was long-- so long I became fast asleep during it while she drove. I had a dream, we were happy and that we got married and nothing separate us... Ever. It was peaceful the way we made love and all was good. 

It was perfect until I woke up, I actually was enjoying that dream! But I woke up to the real thing, in a haze. "babe wake up." I couldn't get up however, I was still stuck inside my sleep mode. So I heard a car door slam shut and another open then someone lift me. 

I was being carried for quite sometime in bridal style until the door to our home was being unlocked and I lain on red couch with a fuzzy pillow underneath my head. My shoes taken off and another pillow under my feet. "I'm going to order pizza babe, you stay put for me okay?"

I turn to my side and just relax until I got myself together. I watch her sit on the stool by the coffee table as she orders. "yes, exactly a florentine half with pineapple pizza." she ordered. 

Gosh, even when she was just filling out an order her voice was incredibly sexy and simply silky. Soon after ordering, I got out of my trace and took off my jacket. "sorry about that-- it must have been another sleep paralysis, I could barely move." I explain as I'm slumping over towards her, still a little fresh on my feet. 

Her face is struck with concern as she grasps her own cheeks like a worried mother would about their child; eyes watering at the bit then she yanked me into her arms with her dainty long fingers in my hair and kissed my forehead. "oh baby girl you poor thing," lifted from my feet and legs wrapped around her as they dangle from the stool. She kisses me on the lips ever so softly but this one was short. I could tell Eliza was too worried to put passion fully in front. She carried me all the way to my room. 

I shook my head before letting her open my door. "I don't wanna sleep alone in my room tonight mama, please--" I begged her but quickly enough she shot me down. "you're gonna sleep better alone in your room, I know some of the things you see in my room scare you, I'm gonna be watching over you so don't fret." she said. Suddenly I calmed down and let her take me into my room. 

I kiss her cheek and let her set me onto my bed. I know it may look small but my room was larger than life itself, I had dolls, sculptures and paintings everywhere. So many chairs, bean bags and fluffy seats. Eliza spoiled me beyond I could imagine.

She turned on my tv and let me watch Sense8 with her, she's sitting in a rocking chair. Eventually she comes over to my bed while I'm laying there quietly then she undressed me, taking off everything. 

She goes in my pajama drawer and picks out a top and bottom. "take  off the panties princess," she demands in a hard thick voice. Usually I like to wear my panties but I listened to her. 

I could have done it myself but I like it better when mama does it. "I need help mama," I spread my skinny legs and twirl my hair. She sets my pajamas down to the side while coming to take off my panties. I notice she kept on my lavender knit thigh high socks. It was pretty chilly. 

They come off and a pair of silk rose gold pink bottoms come on and a silk spaghetti strap crop top too that say's "mommy's little monster" , she finished to dress me in my night time attire and kisses my head. "there you are princess."

I smile and hug her. "now go put on your's! We oughta have a pajama party for two with some good pizza and Netflix!"She bunched me up in her arms and took me to her room and sat me on her bed. 

She strut to her closet room then five minutes later she came back in a charcoal grey silk romper and bunny slippers. Eliza never bought me slippers because she's always carrying me around and when she does I wear socks or nothing. 

Her hair was up in a bun and she looked well relaxed. Her arms stretched out and I jumped into them while she carried me back to my room. She put me down and we sat at my bed, she sat there and brushed my hair while I laid then put it in four boxer braids by time she was done our bell was rang. "stay here, I'll be back."

In about two minutes she came back with a brown large paper bag, two wine glasses and a large green bottle of wine. With a big smile and I was just as surprised to see her hand wasn't red from slapping anyone. I guess this pizza guy didn't think twice to see my half naked girlfriend in her sleeping wear romper. Gosh, I was the only one perverting on her, I stared at her long toned cinnamon hued legs and bouncing breast that were ready to bust from the straps that kept them down. The V-shaped print that was being revealed from her tight rompers also attracted me. 

She sat the paper bag down on my bed and put the wine on the floor along with the cups. I quickly tore the bag open and there was a tray of platter of pizzas. (be reminded guys this is 2020 now so pizza isn't served in boxed, you're probably like "says who?" saying Brianna! I like to mix it up, my book, my weird way-- not to sound like a boss, omg I'm ranting!)

I took a slice of pineapple pizza first and took the garlic sauce dipping it. "wait up little lady, what do we say?" she asked. 

Oh had I forgot to pray for my food, Eliza was a devout Christian and I, Catholic-- just not as devout. I clasp my hands together with my head bowed and eyes shut, "dear father we thank you for these gifts we recieve, we ask that you pray for the gifts as well. Let us be thankful and pray for one another, as we all pray, Amen." 

"Amen." 

I went back to eating and enjoying the pizza, she poured me, my glass of wine then went to eating her own few slices. That was the thing between us, Eliza only at two where as I could eat about four slices and so I did. We even had a rude and nasty belching contest, I outweighed her burps and belches. Slightly after I had a small tummy ache and she kissed the pain away while we watch "Big Eyes" one of my favorites. It was about a woman who was an artist-- no not just any artist, a pop art artist. A woman named Margaret in the 1960's was apop artist who was married to an artist: Walter Keane , she'd painted with a passion until Walter says it was him who painted the paintings of people with saucer sized giant eyes and she's so incredibly meek and shy that she lets him get away with it until she divorces him and claims her work back from him. 

An artist like myself as such sees this plagiarism a lot, and it's sad to be a witness of it as common as such a thing for something to beautiful. "baby?" 

I looked to Eliza who had been laying on her side with her arm over my stomach as we watched the  movie, I turned to her. "yeah?"

Her eyes glimmered of hope and a dazzling idea; "let's make a dress, design it then piece by piece put it together. How hard could that be? it was rare for my girlfriend and I to collab on a piece together seeing as I only was her merchandiser.

That night we put our creative minds to use until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up in the morning and woke up to her. "morning babe," I peck a kiss on her neck and snuggle her. She didn't say anything but just moaned. I fan her off and go to the kitchen, moseying around and seeing what I can have. I go to the Keurig (someone tell me how to spell this, I didn't feel like using my lame author powers this morning)  machine, making myself a french vanilla coffee. While that's happening I I raid the fridge and see eggs, bacon, sausage, oranges, juices, strawberries and blueberries and it's all breakfast but forget it! Cheesecake! Yes! That's right. Much better. 

Sure I modeled here and there but I'm not a size two nor do I want to be, I like that cheesecake. I throw the cake greedily on a plate and forget my fork; eating the cake with my hand and grabbing my coffee drinking and eating like a pig. 

I had forgot to pray for it-- Oh well!  "babe I think I just ate the last cheesecake!"

I finish the cheesecake and go to my room with my coffee. "baby you want some of my coffee?" I come in and see my girlfriend. Blood and her ex boyfriend. 

I get out walking backwards and only laugh seeing as I'm probably hallucinating, I had ate the cake too fast and just needs to settle my tiny head. So I come back in and open the door-- Nope I wasn't tripping. 

"You killed my girlfriend?!" I screamed. "you killed my girlfriend?!" 

He laughed at me. "now you too, how do you want to go, kill yourself or be killed?" I had to choice but to save my own life and as a natural instinct, out of pain I avenged my girlfriend's wrongful death. 

I tackled him down to the ground over the bed. I grab my clock from the desk and bash his head open with it until he stabs me in my shoulder. "Fuck!" 

"You bitch!" Receiving  a punch in the face from him. 

I had to fight harder. Gee if I hadn't just ate cake I would have been more effective. Is this how I'm gonna die? Killed after my girlfriend's killer? Hell no. 

Head bumping him hard, probably to cause myself a headache later on from this I did it. While he was out for two point five seconds I grabbed his knife stabbing him at his chest. Alex stopped struggling after a while, I hoped he was dead. 

"Ash...." it couldn't be? I heard her voice and rushed to her side. I took her bloody hand as I see her smiling weak as ever. 

"H-He didn't want anyone else to have me-- I'm gonna end up dying either way before you can even call an ambulance, I need you to go in my black drawer , fifth box and there's a large manila envelope with everything you'll ever need to let you live comfortably, deed to my companies, my will, money and all and to this place, the one in India and also in France... Take it all and be happy." Eliza coughed. "that's an order, now go!" her tone was completely dominant. 

I kissed her forehead for as long as I could to her skin going cold and already becoming hard and rigid. "I love you so much-- this isn't fair." I couldn't be submissive to her orders,no; not now. Not when she's about to leave me on this forsaken damned planet. 

She just nodded. "leave me alone," she growled at me. I respected her wishes as she was about to die. I knew she didn't want me to see her like this. "the party must go on, make it even better in my name, let it not be forgettable. I love you, oh I love you so much Ashley Black."

I ran out of my room, and did exactly as she told me. In a black drawer, the fifth one. But it was nothing but bras and panties until I dug harder. My hand came across something cold, I moved the underwear only to find a steel briefcase with a four digit lock. What could be a number she kept in her mind that resembled something to her. 

So if my memory serves me right, we met unintended when she was 14 and when I was nine. I tried the numbers out. 1409 and quickly the lock popped open. And just like she said.Everything was in there. But I was far from over. 

She wanted that party and I was going to get it exactly how she wanted it. "I will follow you through the underworld, through high tide, through stone and dust and everything else in my way I determine but I'll never forget you." 

Three days later...

It was time to make her memorable. This is not what she would have thought of but it was definitely an Eliza moment. I had her funeral on the night of the part which just so happened to be Halloween night.

I made sure my veil was on just right, I couldn't show my face until tomorrow. It was tradition in Eliza's family that any weeping lover or family member of whoever died in the family must wear one. 

My black veil was quite long and down my back, made of thick lace and light mesh. The veiled mistresses were never to wear make up, as an act of selflessness towards the departed one. Not to be vain at all, but only a coating of blood red lipstick. No heels, as it was seen wearing heels was defying the departed one, in extending yourself. The living ones must humble themselves beside the departed and lower themselves on the day of reckoning. 

The first day of the funeral the mistress wears a long veil for virtue, then a shorter one for the next two days in mourning of the departed. At all times to keep it on except for when a mistress of living one of the family sleeps. For the next two days I was not to show off my chest of anything that caused lust towards others. 

I worn the dress I was originally wearing the the ball, but because it was so revealing I put a large pink scarf over my shoulders to cover my revealing chest. 

I left the bathroom, and there was Vera at the door. "I know you aren't ready but you'll be okay; she's in peace now." Vera hugged me and I, her back. 

I was ready to cry. But I was supposed to be strong. 

"We were supposed to be engaged, yesterday I went through her diary about how today she was going to propose to me, we'll never have that Vera!" 

She let's me go. "you're my sister now, you're welcome to stay with us for a while."

I shook my head and walked past Vera. "I can't, I have a speech to deliver and you have a ball to throw."

I walk past the curtains and wait as the announcer, Nate spoke to everyone over the microphone. "Now I'm cordially to announce lady of the night; Ashley Black."

Red velvet curtains ride from in front of me but I don't smile as people clap for me. "Hello everyone, how are you tonight?" I asked.

They all answered by saying "good"

"I'll cut straight to my speech, to my surprise I won't be able to stay tonight," I cleared my throat. "You all know my girlfriend Elisa Robinson died three days ago-- she was a good friend to us all, an animal lover but most of all she was the entire world's mother, she gave and cared more than anything and anyone. She took care of me and people I've got to know now. I found out yesterday that she was going to propose and now today I'll propose to you all, that since I'm given a company I promise to take care of you all. This is probably our gloomiest Halloween yet. Don't lose hope and forever Eliza rest in your hearts, at the end of the party there will be a donation to a domestic abuse hotline and organisation. Also everyone will receive a red E pin to stick on whatever you like as a daily accessory and the Robinson auction."

With that tears filled the room because the longer I stage on this stage the more I'd cry. Quickly I left the room and ran out the venue. I went home and cried myself to sleep. I couldn't cope.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
49.5K 2.2K 13
Secrets and Deceit Ashley moved from her small town life for college and thought everything was perfect until she caught her childhood friend with he...
746 236 17
"'I tell the stars about you' Ashlynn broke the silence after they had both been staring at the sky for an ungodly amount of time." Nothing has ever...
3.7K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...