Domestic (Dan Howell X Female...

By teensthesedays0

{highest ranking; #41 in fanfiction} Two Youtubers, one story. This starts cringey & unrealistic but it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 + A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
50K Q&A
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
idea?
hey :)

Chapter 20

4.7K 172 526
By teensthesedays0

(BAD WORDS CHILDREN)

You woke up to a loud beeping alarm. 8am. "Get that turned off" Dan gruntled and pulled you closer. "Dan we need to get up" "why?" "We're going to Gardaland with the group, now get up" You yawned and grudgingly stood up to get dressed. "Oh, and Pj is coming" You added.

"Dan, cmon get up" You giggled as you slipped your leggings on. "With that sight, I'll just lay here" He smirked. "Up Dan!" You laughed as you put your top on.

Your outfit:

(Sorry for rubbish editing blurgh and the top says "I'm sorry it's just that I literally (PINOF) do not care at all" 😂😂)

"Come back to bed" He whined as you did.

"Get up Danny Boy" You teased.

•••••{Car journey}•••••

Your view:

(My pic)

You sat in the car that you rented from the airport. Dan had dozed off and rested his head on your shoulder. You gazed out the window listening to "idk love" by Jeremy Zucker. Your Italian holiday music playlist was filled with your favourite songs. "Aaahhhh!" Zoe swerved. "Zoe!" "Sorry, sorry! It's hard driving on this side of the road!"

"Hey" Dan mumbled, keeping his eyes closed. "Hey bae" He laughed. "Did you just call me bae? You're almost as cringy as me Y/N" He giggled quietly. "Yes I did bae. Maybe bae will be our always" He smiled at your TFIOS reference, and snuggled back into you.

Jet lag was killing you. You slouched into your seat and rested your head on Dans chest and you felt his warm, welcoming arms wrap round you. You heard Louise awh beside you and dozed off into a pleasant sleep.

~~~

"WAKE YO ASSES UP" Alfie shouted, his camera vlogging you and Dan, while you were both still cuddling each other.
"Alfie, you can't include that" Dan said defensively. "Nah, bro. Don't worry. I'm giving you that footage to include in a video with her or something. Zoe's idea, not mine" Alfie backed off.
"Zo" You laughed. "Cmon, let's go!" She pulled you like a kid outside a toy factory.

You all walked through the entrance, the 'tunnel of lights'

The lights changed colour all around you. It was magical, breathtaking.
"It's beautiful" You murmured. "Not as beautiful as you" Dan put an arm round your waist.

"Your so cheesy" You grinned at him.

"Wait Dan, your arm, we're in public" You slid out of his arm, even though you wanted to stay. "We're in Italy. No one even knows us here" He said putting his arm back behind your waist. This time, you didn't move.

"This one looks cool!" Alfie shouted.

"I am not going on that!" You can sreeched, looking at the drop. "Oh yes you are" Dan pulled you through the entrance to the queue, leaving Phil, Zoe and Louise behind.

"This is gonna be amazing!" Alfie was jumping up and down like a child at Halloween. You were the complete opposite. "Dan?" "Yeah sweetheart?" "Your a complete ass for making me do this" You said, half joking.

From here you could see the ride in action. It started going up the slope and round. Right when it was about to fall, it stopped and stayed there. "That's just teasing!" You shouted. It whooshed down the steep slop with screams and followed by a loop and a tight corkscrew. "Dan?"
"What?"
"I hate you"
"Hate you more"
"This is bullying"

~~~
You watched the cart roll away from you and up the steep slope. You were next. You could see the next one, your one. Nervous butterflies shook inside your stomach and resulted in a weird screech. "Wow phsyco" Dan joked.

The gate opened and you walked to sit down. You were harnessed in.
"No backing out!" Dan and Alfie chorused.

You began escalating up the slope, slowly but surely. "No no no no Dan, I want off, no Dan stop laughing. Arghhhh!" You peered out over the enormous chest harness and saw Dan and Alfie vlogging. "Oh my god, you asses!" You gripped Dans hand. "Fuck shit no no nonononono!" You dangled right over the drop and saw the straight down drop. You screamed with fear and excitement while Dan and Alfie laughed at you, videoing every second. You could hear Zoe, Louise and Phil laughing and shouting "Go Y/N!" from below.

Suddenly it dropped and you were sent pummelling to the ground. Everyone screamed as they got a weird feeling in their stomach and shot straight up into a loop. "Wooooooohh!" You shouted. "Oh my god!" Dan screamed with his adorable English accent. His hair was flying behind him.

~~~

"Oh my god, look at my face!" You were in fits of laughter. You had pushed yourself back in the seat and had multiple chins. "Im getting a keychain" Dan said as it was a picture of you and him. "Really? When I look like that!" You laughed. "Ummmm duh!"

~~~

"Look at you!" Zoe was cry laughing, watching her zoomed in footage of the trio. "I'll never recover" You joked.  While Zoe and Louise while laughing their heads off, you noticed Phil looked upset.
"You okay, Phil?" You asked. "What? No, yeah I'm fine!" He replied a bit too enthusiastically. "Oh okay, just wondering!" You said and put an arm round his shoulder.

"Y/N, look at this!" Dan shouted. You looked at Phil apologetically and joined Dan. You heard him sigh and call over Pj. 

"What's up?" You asked.
"I'm gonna win you one of these" He gestured to the big fuzzy pink ball with googley eyes.

----------------
A/N: This is part one! 1) because I haven't updated due to sucky wifi and 2) I had to put this in my A/N TODAY!

K, so I was so prepared for Dans live stream and I went on the chat on his account in YouNow and realised it was on Thursday. I was like "okay Dans probably tweeted why" so I checked and he said something was happening TOMORROW that he wanted to talk about in his live stream

GOD DAMMIT LOOK

Kill me with a God damn whisk (😏) I'm so excited like that's their stage outfits please tell me IM DYING I just realised I won't have wifi because I'll be at VENICE IM GOING TO BE DYING TOMORROW PLS SEND HELP.

K, update... whenever I can?? Also were so near 300 like YAY YAY YAY!

Love - L x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 20.6K 136
How a single signature changed a life. *SEQUEL OUT NOW* DISCLAIMER: When I wrote this both Dan and Phil weren't out! 🏳️‍🌈
57.4K 2.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dan X reader fan fiction You received a call in the middle of the night telling you that Dan Howell is injured and you are his emergency...
903 6 52
"It felt like I'd lived a thousand years, but experienced nothing until Dan came along and changed me for the better." Leah moves to London after an...
362K 10.8K 59
A Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) cross reader fanfiction. Bethany :)