An Arranged Marriage ❉ n.m

By natemaloski

Famous and living the dream, Skate Maloley didn't plan on being involved in an arranged marriage with a small... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
A/N: Crossover ❤️
Seventy-Eight

Sixty - Part Two

7.2K 295 43
By natemaloski

-Nate POV-

"Dudeeee." Derek howled with laughter as we walked into a hectic club in Barbados.

"Holy shit." I laughed.

This was not California. This was some whole new level of partying and music and alcohol. It was definitely my scene and I wanted more.

"Come on!" Derek nudged me. "Almost time to perform."

On our way to the back of the club, we bumped into people Derek knew and some we had heard of. Everyone was chilled and into the party vibe.

"I could live here." I laughed as we reached backstage.

"You and me brother." Derek nodded.

Derek and I met the club owners and made small talk. A few minutes before the show, I excused myself to give my wife a call. I knew Tori wasn't happy with any of this.

It was evident on her face.

"Hey." Her voice calmed my nerves immediately.

"Baby." I responded. If I could pull her through this phone...

"How are you?" She asked. "How's Derek handling it all?"

I chuckled. "Crazy. The kid is crazier than I am."

Tori giggled. But it wasn't her usual giggle.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah! Of course." She responded, attempting to sound cheerful hut instead she sounded disappointed.

"How's my little Maloley?" I asked, still worried about how she was feeling. I never stopped thinking.

"I think I felt the baby move this morning." Tori chuckled and sounded more alive now at the mention of our child.

"No way! And I missed it?" I felt bummed but what can I do. "Fuck!"

"There'll be more." Tori said, trying to make me feel better but it didn't help. "I wasn't even sure but Sammy said he felt it."

My blood rose. Sammy? I figured those two would hang out once I'm gone which I found so sketchy. Why don't they hang when I'm home? When I'm not there then theyre the best of friends?

"Nate?" Tori broke my thoughts.

"Sorry." I laughed. "Just can't wait to be home. I miss you."

"You're gonna love the whole design I have planned for the house." Tori said with excitement. But I noticed how she didn't respond to my initial sentence.

I noticed.

"I gotta get ready for the show." I said, not feeling anything right now. Not even excited for the show.

"Good luck." Tori answered. "I love you."

"I love you too." I felt more relieved when she had said that. But my mind was still tugging at me.

-Tori POV-

The call ended.

I leaned back in my car. I had just driven from my house to Sammy's. I was bored and lonely and wanted a friend to talk to. Nate and I were in an awkward state or at least I felt awkward.

Like I didn't belong anymore.

Then I felt awful for driving to Sammy only when I needed something from him. I never called to check up on him or ask he was doing.

I got out and knocked on the door. I even buzzed a few times. It was like 9:15 p.m so I wondered if he was even at home. It was early and maybe Sammy was still on his date.

As I turned to leave, the door swung open fully to reveal a half naked blonde with Sammy's shirt thrown over her body. Her hair was messy and makeup ran down her face.

My face stung. I wanted to laugh and run away.

"Who are you?" The girl said distastefully and surveyed my stomach.

"Yo baby!" Sammy popped up and kissed her neck slopping. "Come back to bed."

I raised my brows and held back my smirk. Sammy looked like he was having a grand time until he looked up at me standing on the patio.

"Tori?" He looked confused.

"Sorry." I laughed and wiggled my brows at him. "I just...I'm gonna go, I didn't know you had company."

Sammy moved away from her. He still looked at me awkwardly like I was his mother or something. The blonde didn't look too happy either.

"See you tomorrow." I said and turned around.

"No no wait." Sammy called. "You can stay."

I turned back around and snorted loudly and unladylike. "I don't think I'll be all that entertaining." I pointed to my belly.

"Let her go." The girl said, wrapping her arms around him.

He squirmed. "Sofia...I'll call you tomorrow alright?"

My eyes widened.

"What the hell?" Sofia frowned.

Sammy winced. "She's having my baby so I can't say no."

I almost fell over trying to hold my giggles in. Sofia looked at me with utter disgust. "Let me get my things."

-

"Sofia is such a babe." I said as I flopped onto Sammy's couch. "Why would you even send her away?"

Sammy shrugged as he emerged from the kitchen with a beer for him and glass of my favorite fruit juice. He always made sure I didn't eat unhealthy now that I was pregnant.

Nate didn't even do that. And I was starting to get skeptical about whether Nate cared or not. But I'd always brush away the idea because...I knew he did care.

"She wasn't very bright." Sammy laughed and sat down across from me.

My feet were elevated on the scatter cushion which Sammy shifted onto his lap. "Youre pretty mean." I giggled and stuck my foot in his face.

"Well you have chubby feet." Sammy pulled my toes playfully.

"Hey!" I laughed. "Youre being rude to a pregnant lady."

Sammy scoffed. "You won't be able to use that excuse in a couple months."

Immediately, my hands went to my belly. My heart swelled thinking about how I'm going to have another person to look after. Things were all moving so fast.

"I'm so excited." I beamed. "I hope its a boy."

"I bet its a girl." Sammy said running his hand over my stomach. It was so easy and calming but made me wish I had Nate doing all this.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at Sammy seriously.

"Hmm?" He asked, still rubbing my belly affectionately.

"Hypothetically." I began. "If i was having your child...would you be doing what Nate is doing?"

Sammy perked up and looked at me quickly. "What do you mean?"

"Not the work stuff." I said. "The partying and being out late every night. I guess what I mean, is this normal?"

"Tori." Sammy sighed.

"Forget it." I said fast. "That was a stupid question. Of course its normal."

I sat up quickly and felt ashamed and embarrassed for even asking Sammy such things. He must think I'm so lame for this. My cheeks reddened.

Tears stung in my eyes as I tried to look away from Sammy. But instead he saw and shifted closer. "Hey hey, don't cry."

"I'm sorry." I crumbled when he put his arms around me. "I just feel crappy lately."

"Its okay." Sammy chuckled. "Your just more emotional because of the pregnancy and that's okay."

"I just want him." I sniffed and buried my face in Sammy's chest.

"He'll be back." Sammy rubbed my back gently. "Try and relax a little okay?"

I nodded but couldn't let go. Out of all the people here, Sammy was the only one who could make me feel better. And there was nothing romantic about that at all. That's why I loved it.

"Come on." Sammy let go slowly. "Lay back on the couch. I'll order in for us."

I nodded and sunk into the couch. I had scrolled through my Instagram and looked at all the pictures tagging Nate and Derek. Of course there were woman everywhere. On either side of Nate, woman clung to him.

I sighed and tossed my phone on the coffee table. I wasn't stupid and would not wallow in envy and pain. Instead I tried to forget it all.

My hands rested on my belly. Our baby was probably the only good thing at the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 828 21
"do you like her?" johnson asks. "no bro, she's like my lil' sis." i quickly reply "suuuuuure". he says with a wink. 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌�...
88.4K 2.1K 19
He pushed me to the bed "Are you ready" he asked "Of course" I replied ••• She never really loved anyone, till she falls in love with the new boy in...
7.2K 456 31
"rule one of fightclub, you do not talk about fightclub." (c) princesswilk
201K 7.7K 47
A couple have very specific goal to reach, also a set of strict parents. • • • All Rights Reserved © iamnateslilmama