Angel's Ballad

By Steampowered_Dragon

People don't realize how much time they don't have. From when you're born, you're counting the days you're dy... More

Opening curtains
Prelude
Movement 2
Movement 3
Movement 4
Movement 5
Movement 6
Movement 7
Movement 8
Movement 9
Movement 10
Movement 11
Movement 12
Movement 13
Movement 14
Movement 15
Movement 16
Movement 17
Movement 18
Movement 19
Movement 20
Movement 21
Movement 22
Movement 23
Movement 24
Movement 25

Movement 1

1.5K 76 81
By Steampowered_Dragon

Play the music for effect if you want.
---------------------------------------

She awoke to the bright light coming through her windows, her room became engulfed in the sunlight. She stretched happily, today was just another great day, at least that was what she thought. People always thought she was weird for being so overly optimistic. She got herself ready as well as to make breakfast, she got out the paper with the name again. She smiled, today was the day she was going to meet him. Word got around saying that Licht has returned to Tokyo from Austria, and she was beyond excited.

How strange it was for her to obsess over someone the same age as her, but she didn't care. His music just spoke to her so much, she would give anything just to see to him.

She heard the pitter patter across the kitchen, and in came her (dog breed) happily wagging his tail at her. She returned his happy smile petting his head.

"I'm going to do it (dog's name) I'm going to meet him."

Her determination radiated off of her. It could be felt throughout the entire country, but that was just an exaggeration. She just wanted to meet him so badly, if she did, she would be the happiest girl on earth. Even just a tiny glance would be satisfying to her. She grinned at her dog who just kept wagging his tail and staring at her.

"You're hungry I bet?"

She chuckled, she stood up setting up the bowl and everything else for him. He happily ravished it, and it gave her a chance to really look at him while he was occupied.

She reflected, she really loved her dog. Even in the worst situation she knew he would love her anyway. She just wished there was more time to spend with him, time waits for no one after. A few seconds later she went to her counter and grabbed a camera. One of those older models that printed the pictures automatically.

"Hey (dog's name)!" She whistled at him catching his attention. She quickly snapped a photo of herself and her dog who just tilted his head in curiosity. She giggled looking over it, and watching how curious he was.

"Ok..." She mumbled, her mind played like a projector of your daily routine. She grabbed a granola bar for the time being, it was not like a big breakfast was going to aid her. She grabbed a leash from the counter and set up (dogs name) who immediately knew what she was doing and looked extremely happy.

"Come on! Walk time!" She exclaimed excitingly.

'Maybe...I will find him too.' She thought as you and your dog walked out the door.
-------------------------------------

She watched in awe at the city of Tokyo, she decided today would be a good time. The business like atmosphere, the loud chatter among the people, the tall buildings, she never realized how different a city is compared to the calmness of her own home. She found the contrast fascinating, it was like making a new discovery.

And she was hoping to make one more. It would be worth her time.

There was only one problem...

'I don't know what Todoroki-san looks like..' She mentally cried. She wasn't always one to think ahead because she was used to thinking what to do at the very moment. Sometimes her way of thinking didn't help her that much. She tried to come up with a plan as she kept walking her dog, but a sudden pull and accidental release of his leash made everything in the moment stop.

"Ah! (Dog's name!) Wait!" She cried running after him. It was hard to maneuver through the crowded streets, and she tried desperately to keep up with her dog who was running to who knows where. Her worry built up when she lost sight of him for a second. One hard push through the crowd, and once again everything stopped.

She saw (dogs name), feeling extremely relieved that he didn't run away. Except he was standing on his hind legs on a random stranger making her inwardly panic.

"(Dogs name)!" She called making his ears perk up. He got off the strange boy and came to her. She bowed to the person still inwardly panicking.

"I-I'm sorry! I hope my dog didn't do anything! It's kind of my fault for not holding the leash firmly, I-I hope you're not too mad!" She rambled on stuttering apologies left and right. The last thing she needed was to upset someone.

The boy dusted himself off then shoved his hands in the pockets of his black hoodie. A slightly irritated scowl stayed on his face as he listened to her rambling apologies.

"I get it, can you stop apologizing now?" He asked sternly, that made her mouth close and her posture straighten.

Her eyes lingered, the most distinguishing features being the angel wings and the one odd white stripe in the boys hair. Her eyes peered around him to his back as a little, no huge, smile appeared on her face.

"These are cute!" She exclaimed with a little squeal moving a little to get a better look.
"Look how tiny they are." She gushed like a little child, this made the boy raise a brow at her behavior.

"Hey, how come you have these attached to your backpack?" She asked curiously.

"Because I am an angel." He stated. You blinked and waited for him to speak more, but he stayed silent. She assumed he was being serious, she felt some sort of amusement bubble up in your chest and she grinned.

"Heh, I encountered an angel then. My bad luck must have changed slightly." She said playfully saluting him. The boy angel kept his scowl face as he stared, more like glared at her. She giggled to yourself finding even more amusement in the situation. This made him curious as to why she was amused so much, was she making fun of him? Her dog patted up next to him and started sniffing around him, he stood wagging his tail happily.

"Hey (dogs name) please stop. Remember what I told you? Don't jump on strangers?" She scolded him, he tilted his head while his tail still wagged. The boy turned his attention to her dog.

"So he's your dog?"

"Yeah...again I'm sorry. He's not violent, he's just really social." She explained.

"I told you it's fine, no need to apologize." He said, it came out more harshly than expected but she could still hear the sincerity. That made her smile slightly. The boy and her dog looked to each other curiously, the scene caused her to chuckle slightly.

"Can I...pet it?" The boy asked quietly, it was soft enough to be swallowed by the loud city noise. She grinned nodding whole heartedly.

"Well normally he wouldn't allow it, but he seems to like you, so feel free!" She exclaimed.

The boy paused for a moment before kneeling in front of your dog holding his hand out. Her dog didn't hesitate to put his head under his palm. The boy ran his fingers through the fur, the gaze on his face softening. She put her hands to your cheeks, the scene before her was just too adorable. She wanted to capture it, so of course she took out her camera taking a picture. The sudden snap catching the boys attention, his gaze hardened once more.

"Oi." He spoke out a little too harshly. She jumped slightly getting chills from the tone of his voice. She lowered the camera slowly meeting his glare, and laughed nervously.

"Whoops, my bad. I forgot about the rules of consent. I shouldn't have taken that photo without your permission." She said, she really hoped this time he wasn't mad. Her eyes met the glare on his face and her hopes dwindled a little. She sweat dropped and thought for a moment, an invisible lightbulb appeared over her head as she deduced an idea. She took the processed photo from your camera, and handed it to him. He only stared at it, his eyes swapping from the photo to her. She only smiled pushing the photo towards him.

"It is a photo of you after all. Come on, it will make a nice memory of today. Maybe make you day better now that you met an awesome dog?" She offered slightly moving her eyebrows for emphasis, the boy, however, didn't catch her message. But nonetheless he took the photo, the scene bringing minuscule amusement to him. He didn't show it externally though.

"Heh heh..." She giggled nervously as she felt slightly awkward. The boy was still glaring at her, and her brain assumed he was still mad at you. It wouldn't sit well with her, knowing she pissed off someone because of a mistake she made.

"U-Um..." She stuttered trying to make a sentence, but she only looked flustered.

"Thanks for the photo." The boy said simply as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and started walking away. She boldly grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie quickly making him stop. He glanced back at her as the hard look on his face returned.

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n). What's your name?" She asked curiously. The boy eyed her but his head turned away. He tugged at his sleeve making her let go.

"...Todoroki Licht." He said, the world stopped for a moment as she heard his name. Her heart started beating fast as her gaze lingered on his retreating figure. He disappeared into the crowd leaving her there with a shocked expression.

'Todoroki...Licht?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2.4K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
100K 1.7K 24
-Disclaimers:- ➳I accept Requests ➳I don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book ➳I accept Lemons though #3 - #lawless @ 11th of May 2018
14.2K 466 9
╠ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕╣ Is it that bad in this world? Does everything always go wrong? Why does everything have to be so bad ... There is nothing good. T...
24.3K 1K 63
༄ 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆; "I've lost many things in life; time, love, sanity- I'm about to lose my sanity. Without you here, it feels empty and seclude...